Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 CS Mandalorian Armor Policy Change
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2007 :  17:35:39  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=406247

Hello everyone -

Customer Service would like to give the crafting community a quick update on the Mandalorian armor issue they have been assisting players with over the last few months. Previously, CS would replace a piece of Mandalorian armor that did not have a socket with a new schematic so that the crafter could try again. After in-depth discussions with the Dev Team, CS has been informed that the lack of socket was indeed by design. Even a master crafter with all of the food buffs will still have a very small chance of failing to get a good enough assembly success during crafting to produce an item with a socket. Although this will be extremely rare for maxed-out crafters, this scenario is something CS will no longer assist the crafting community with - as it is part of the intended game experience.

GreyPawn

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Jorssk

jorssk2

2991 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2007 :  05:31:29  Show Profile  Visit Jorssk's Homepage  Send Jorssk an ICQ Message Send Jorssk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Co je to za chujovinu .
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2007 :  09:04:33  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no, ze ak nahodou vyrobis kus manda, co nebude mat socket, tak ti ho CSR uz nevymeni...to len aby ste to vedeli

a cez vikend by si mal vstavat v nejaku ludsku hodinu (:

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

Jorssk

jorssk2

2991 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2007 :  22:56:22  Show Profile  Visit Jorssk's Homepage  Send Jorssk an ICQ Message Send Jorssk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To si bohužel nemůžu dovolit když pracuju.
Go to Top of Page

Miky

947 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2007 :  01:09:05  Show Profile Send Miky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jorssk

To si bohužel nemůžu dovolit když pracuju.

Nepracuj, bav se!

Wyndia Creel - Tarkin server

Go to Top of Page

Jorssk

jorssk2

2991 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2007 :  14:49:40  Show Profile  Visit Jorssk's Homepage  Send Jorssk an ICQ Message Send Jorssk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
K zábavě potřebuju peníze a peníze se vydělávají prací...
Go to Top of Page

tojejedno
Advanced Member

5625 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2007 :  15:58:56  Show Profile  Send tojejedno an ICQ Message Send tojejedno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jorssk

K zábavě potřebuju peníze a peníze se vydělávají prací...

Nebo prodavanim game veci na ebayi!

AO: Pan Shade Tojejedno + PvP nub - retarded (tm)by NerfTý Mittra
VG: Jsem takova mala pisnicka - retarded s potencialem
EQ2: Tojeonde - Pivipi - retarded
Rift: Tojejedno - nejakej FOTM class, takze klerik asi:/ - retarded
FF XIV: Toje Tojejedno - a opet retarded, hrozna hra
TESO - tojejedno - sorcka - Sem se vratil z dovolene a prej uz se to nehraje

Go to Top of Page

Miky

947 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2007 :  18:30:39  Show Profile Send Miky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tojejedno

Nebo prodavanim game veci na ebayi!
Tak tak...

Wyndia Creel - Tarkin server

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000