Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 6: Producer Note (21.05.2007)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2007 :  06:19:29  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=336159

I am happy to let folks know that Chapter 6 will be going live tomorrow morning during the normal maintenance window. We are all very excited by this chapter and have been quite pleased by the feedback we have received from the folks on the Test Centers. I want to especially thank the many players who have taken the time to really run the new systems and content through its paces and for giving us such detailed, real-world playtesting that we could not have received from the QA team alone. That has really helped us to get everything solid for this launch.

We will be spending the next few weeks doing some polish and bug fixing to address some high priority issues facing the game right now before we begin working on Chapter 7. There is also the 30th anniversary celebrations starting this week and the house pack-up event starting June 5th to look forward to as well. Many of the devs will be attending the Star Wars Celebration Summit this weekend in San Francisco and we look forward to meeting the folks that are coming this year (I know you are all dying to know what Blix looks like in real life). We will start discussing more specifics about Chapter 7 after we polish up some of the design planning for the key features. There are lots of great things on the horizon for SWG, but for now please get ready to enjoy the new chapter!

DM

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,05 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000