Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2007 :  18:18:56  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak ako minule, tu mozte sledovat doladovanie Chapter 7 na TC a zmeny oproti povodnym publishovym poznamkam. Stromy poprosim az po release na live servery (:

Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (11.10.2007)

Medic:

• New PvP area and single target Resuscitate granted at the same time as area and single target Resuscitates.
• PvP Resuscitates require the medic to be declared and the target of the Resuscitate killed by another player in GCW combat.
• PvP Resuscitates do not work in instances.

Collections, Publish Gift:

• C-3P0's comlink is now a non-delete object.
• Wave event tasks will now complete for everyone in your group who is on that task. This should fix issue with Nightsister scroll event.
• Infant Grauls have been removed from the Graul Kill Collection - They have been replaced with Graul Marauders.

Collections:

• If you have previously spoken to the collection NPC and been granted the 10 item comlink collection but cannot collect any of the comlink items you can now speak to the colleciton NPC and the issue will be corrected.

General:

• Increased Tusken Soldier Spawn Count so that players participating in the Tusken kill quota counter collection do not have to wait as long.
• Reduced amount Junk Dealers purchase chapter 7 collection components • Frogs on TestCenter should now have jedi options available.

Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=501498

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2007 :  10:30:51  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (16.10.2007)

Collections:

• "Lava Beetles" are now "Kubaza Beetles" in the Collection UI.
• Droid Head on Rori is now Collectible.
• Rancor Finger is now Rancor Talon in collection UI.
• Normal Kubaza Beetles will now update the Kubaza Beetle Slot.
• 'an Astromech Torso' should now be collectible.
• The HK-47 Disruptor now has the correct appearance.
• The Forward Commander Carbine is now collectible.
• Rebel Battle Armor Right Bicep is now collectible.
• Droid Playback Module has been moved so it can be collected.
• Lost Imperial Stormtrooper Armor Collection "boot" icon is now correct.

Players can no longer use the Publish Comlink while in Combat or Incapacitated.

Graul Gasher Collection:

• Graul Marauders has switched places with Grauls. The collection now requires 200 Graul and 125 Graul Marauders to complete. If you have already completed those slots, you will retain the completed slot. If you are currently working on the slots mentioned, you will need to switch to the appropriate creature to complete the slot (please check your Collection UI)

Tatooine Novice Collector will now offer a Collection Removal Option.

1. The Collector will only offer to remove those collections that she offers.
2. Removing the Collection will cause all progress made in that collection to be removed.

• This is now active on all Collector NPCs throughout the Galaxy

Collector NPCs now offer a Collection Removal Option.

1. The Collector will only offer to remove those collections that he/she offers.
2. Removing the Collection will cause all progress made in that collection to be removed.

• This is active on all Collector NPCs except for the Tatooine Novice Collector. This will be added to that conversation soon.

Bazaar:

• Collection: Housing Improvement and Jedi/Sith Holocron item names have been altered. You should now be able to tell what "number" they are so you can purchase the correct one you need for your collection.

Heroic Encounters:

• Krayt Head for Tusken quest has been shrunk some. This will help fix issues of seeing Tuskens spawn inside it and issues where sometimes you cannot click it (you get the message that you cannot see it).
• Torch for Axkva Min intro quest no longer requires players be flagged for PvP.

Axkva Min:

• Nandina and Gorvo now share a hate list.
• Attacking any of the sisters will cause the warden to spawn. Stay out of the hallway.

IG-88

• IG-88 has increased his security outside the factory
• Various enhancements and fixes to the IG-88 encounter have been made.

Commando:

• Lava and Acid heavy weapons now have lighter/faster particle effects and have had their fire audio sound reduced in volume.

Jedi:

• Added red X to Force Enrage. This is to help you see if you are out of range for the ability.

Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=505627#5632896

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2007 :  09:21:44  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (17.10.2007)

TCPrime and TestCenter will be coming down shortly for an update.

Collection Item:

Devastator Lava Cannon is now collectible

'sensitive' is now spelled correctly in the Meditate Description

Endor Collector's area is now decorated.

Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=506624

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2007 :  09:07:28  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (18.10.2007)

Jedi:
Jedi are not longer getting their expertise auto-allocated.

Collection Publish Gift (C-3P0s Comlink). The comlink now calls a civilian shuttle instead of a Lambda shuttle.

Added socket crafting chance on all PSGs
Removed depreciated stats from PSGs which formally had stats

Jedi/Sith Holocron Descriptions have been fixed (text error)

Tusken Kill Collection has been reworked - Players should now be able to get/activate/complete this collection

Players who don't have expertise will no longer receive the erroneous message about expertise being reset

You must be standing on terrain in order to survey. In other words, you may not survey from the roof of a PA hall or from an elevated walkway, etc.

City Mayors should no longer have both a pickup and remove decoration radial on city decorations.

Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=507318

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2007 :  08:50:07  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (19.10.2007)

Collections:

• Blackscale Stun Stick is now named correctly in the Collections UI
• Blade of the Betrayer is now named correctly in the Collection UI
• If you stumble upon a count type collection, that is not activated via npc/item, you will receieve a message stating the collection has been activated. You will only receive this message once per collection. This is to let you know that you have discovered a new collection.
• Changed the reward text for the Fishing Collections.
• Fishing Collection 1 now grants the reward shown in the tooltip text.
• Adjusted Collection Fish drop percentages - Players will find it more difficult to catch some fish, while some fish will be easier to hook.
• The Publish Gift Collection NPC will now fix players that collected datapad components before receiving the datapad collection quest.

Aurilia:

• Maximilian is now offering more places to travel from Aurilia.

Player City:

• The system message announcing that you have entered a player city now contains the mayor's name.

Medic:

• GCW Player Revives expanded to include "victims killed by another player".
- This means you can use this on GW now.

User Interface:

The user interface option "Show a second target status window for the mouse-over target" has been replaced with a new option called "Secondary Target Status Window." This new option has a choice of three settings that indicate what is displayed. The choices are:

• "None" - Nothing is displayed.
• "Mouse Over" - Your mouse-over target is displayed. This is the same behavior as is currently in the game.
• "Target of Target" - The target of your intended target is displayed. If your target is another player that player's intended target is displayed.

You can key map the targeting of yourself and your group members now

Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=508295

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2007 :  09:08:58  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (23.10.2007)

As most of you probably know, many parts of California are currently battling wildfires. Due to this emergency our offices out there are closed with only volunteer help as many are evacuating families and generally trying to take care of themselves. One of our datacenters out there, which houses a number of servers, is operational but has already experienced several problems related to power and cooling. That being said our Operational team has been nothing short of exceptional in the face of this emergency, and while are doing our best to roll with the punches, many factors are out of our control so please bear with any outages or hiccups in the coming days.

And for all those that have been asking every push, the Tusken Heroic encounter is now open.

Aurilia:

• Travel list SUI will now allow you to go back to main menu when browsing locations from Aurilia.

Collections:

• Fixed double message when activating a collection.
• Creature spawn has been adjusted for rare/non-existent creatures that are in various ‘kill collections'.
• Tusken and Womprat Kill Collections have been altered. It should be easier to find the creatures to complete your collections.
• Terrible Quenkers have been replaced by Quenker Ravagers in the Quenker Kill Collection.
• Blade of the Betrayer is now named correctly in the Collection UI.

Cybernetics:

• The Cyborg revive ability now requires the user to be out of combat to activate.

Jedi:

• Juyo Lightsaber now has a required level of 75.
• Juyo Lightsaber is now using its new art appearance.
• Jinzu Lightsaber is now equipable once again.

Player City:

• The mayor's name is no longer displayed in the system message announcing that you have entered a player city.

Smugglers:

• Fixed bug causing smuggler Sly Lie buff to have 100% dodge.

UI:

• The ui action "targetSelf" (or by default the F1 key) now sets both the look-at and intended target to self.

General:

• Daily Lockout for IG88 and Axkva Min heroic instances are now active. Use /showInstanceInformation to view your lockout data.
• Players now have the ability to see info on AI target's buffs using the tooltip system.
• Clear Target Only has been added back to keymap options.
• Heavy Weapons should now again be able to hit a moving target.
• Armor Attachments should now work with PSGs.
• Tusken Heroic encounter is now available.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2007 :  09:28:16  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (25.10.2007)

GCW:

• Fixed issue with GCW Points not being assiged with PvP kills

Heroic Tusken:

• Kav Golder will offer the option to leave the Heroic: Tusken Army instance in his conversation.
• Structures can no longer be placed in the Heroic: Tusken Army instance.

Collections:

• Decreased the kill requirements for the Peko Peko.
• Comlink on Corellia is now collectible
• Moved a Steaming rock slightly so it is easier to collect.
• Collector NPCs now offer hints to other collector NPCs throughout the Galaxy.

Medics:

• Medic Resucitate and PvP only in combat revive will now revive the player with 1/3rd of max health like the other versions of revive, instead of only 1/10th of max health.
• The cost of performing Area Revive has been lowered.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2007 :  11:45:19  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (26.10.2007)

Group:

• Group management functionality can now be performed from anywhere in the galaxy.
• The following group commands will accept a name parameter which can refer to a character/group member that is anywhere in the galaxy:

/invite <name>
/uninvite <name>
/makeLeader <name>
/makeMasterLooter <name>
/dismissGroupMember <name>.

• You cannot /invite while you are in combat or the invitee is in combat.
• You cannot /join while you are in combat or the inviter/group leader is in combat.

Jedi:

• Sweep attacks now apply base lightsaber damage.

Smuggler:

• End of the Line will now correctly double critical damage on bleed, crush, and bad odds. The DoT component of these abilities is not doubled.

Bounty Hunter:

• Antagonize has been tweaked to work more consistently with taunt mechanics.
• Antagonize applies damage when used, however if not at the top of the hate list, you will be placed there along a small amount of bonus hate.
• As the Bounty Hunter's level progresses Antagonize adds an increased amount of bonus hate.

Combat:

• Fixed an issue that was halving the elemental value of weapons.

Beast Master:

• Binring Biomedical Products will now contact a player who has one of the enzyme colors correct for mutation.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2007 :  08:56:37  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (29.10.2007)

Collections:

• Stormtrooper Right Bracer is now collectible.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2007 :  21:39:07  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 7: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (31.10.2007)

Trader:

• Fixed issue with not being able to create some female vendors

Group:

• Stealthed characters can now do group /invite and /uninvite.

Fishing:

• Fish that are caught will now be tagged with the name of the player that caught it.

Badges:

• Separated Accolade badges into their own collection (Display Only)
• Separated Imperial and Rebel GCW badges into their individual collections (Display Only)

Combat:

• Creatures should be less likely to immediately drop combat when their target goes out of line of sight.

User Interface:

• Added new user interface option "Always Show Range in Ground Radar". With this option checked, the range indicator will always display in the ground radar

(Omnius Evermind)

Edited by - robiwan on 31/10/2007 21:47:31
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,12 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000