Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Producer Note (25.07.2007): Bugbash
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2007 :  06:29:36  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=420843

Hi Folks,

Wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that we will be updating Live tomorrow with the Bug Bash mini-publish. Community will be posting the update notes tonight so that you all can get a final look at what will be going live during the maintenance window on Thursday morning. As always we appreciate all the testing that the folks on the Test Centers did for this since there was a lot to get through. It feels very solid and I believe that while not everyone will agree with every change we made here, that we definitely took a ton of feedback on this release and made changes based on what we heard from the community. I hope you enjoy it.

The team has been working hard on Chapter 7 and we will be showing off some parts of it at Fan Faire next week in Vegas. There will be a lot of folks out there for that so do not be surprised if red name postings on the boards drops off somewhat. Rest assured we are gambling...um...working hard in Sin City.

I am pleased of the work that GreyPawn has been doing with the Senate and other initiatives. I feel very confident these days that there is a good, steady hand that is working with the community to make sure that the devs know what is being said in the tens of thousands of posts you people make in a day.

Thats it for now. Enjoy the Bug Bash release.

Lorin W. Jameson, Star Wars Galaxies Producer, SOE
DeadMeat

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2007 :  06:31:32  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Otazky a odpovede:

Q: While much of the Bug Bash is indeed good and I am looking forward to it, I and many in the domestics community are very sad that our questions were never answered on why half the complexity is getting removed from our profession.

I hope that we will still be able to address that issue--though I know that once something is removed it is ever so much more difficult to be added back.

A: The particular topic this pertains to has been raised in the Senate and will be addressed through proceedings there. Bear in mind that the Bug Bash update has been a long time in coming, and the Senate has only just been formed. I'm sure both Domestic Goods and Medic Senators acknowledge this fact, and will work with the rest of the Senate on reaching consensus with regards to their issues.

Q: This is usually the type of news my tax attorney gives me when things are about to get bad. Or at least painful for awhile. Hmm maybe I closed my EQ2 account a little to soon.

A: Wow...Wasn't meant to be that worrying. Most of the changes have been pretty well discussed in the Dev threads. Nothing really to much to be concerned with and for the most part this is a bug bash, so it is mostly fixes to outstanding problems and not new features or major changes.

Q: Is strenght correctly working with sabers now. I can't see it under Jedi and it seems the most logical place to put it.

A: Under PvE Combat actually...

The melee damage bonus from strength will now apply to lightsaber weapons.

Q: DM any word on the quest XP and monetary reward updates for the repeatable Azure Cabal quests?

didn't see it in GreyPawn's update notes.

I remember it went to TC... did it not make it into Live?

A: Yep...Its there.

Q: Thank you DeadMeat. Will Chapter 7 be including an option to have zero particle effects? For many players, scaling down is not enough. An option for no particle effects at all is needed.

A: I am hoping that gets into C7. I do not think that there will be a "No Particle Effect" option since that would include things like blaster and carbine bolts, etc. The working plan is a High, Medium and Low setting. This will allow the artists to really tweak each effect and ensure that no funkiness occurs due to a strictly numerical approach.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000