Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 6: Outline
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  22:12:35  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odkazy:
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=264450
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?start=120&topic_id=264447

SWG Project Team Lead Letter:

Hi Everyone.

We know you have been waiting and wondering about our plans for Star Wars Galaxies in 2007, and we are excited to be able to share some initial details with you today. First off, we’d like to thank all of you for your enthusiasm for the game and your excitement about all the new features we’ve been able to implement recently. We also appreciate the constructive feedback you’ve given us over the past year, and we encourage you to continue to share your thoughts and feelings about the features we’ll be adding in 2007.

LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment have been working closely over the past few months to analyze what went right, and wrong, in 2006 and where we wanted to take the game in 2007. Like last year, we will continue to release content and features via our Chapter Adventures every eight weeks or so. As always, they will be delivered to you as part of your subscription to the game. These Chapters have allowed us to introduce new content on a consistent basis, while still giving us the flexibility to implement some of the feedback you gave us in the community summits and on the forums. Speaking of the community summits, we’re pleased to say that we’ll be starting them up again this year, albeit in a slightly different form that will accommodate more participants. In addition, we will continue to be active on the forums, responding to your questions and providing important information about the game.

Today we are publishing our plans for Chapter 6, which centers on the new Beast Master expertise tree that will be available to all players. We are excited about this feature, as it addresses a major community request while also delivering a more balanced gameplay experience and opening up the very fun and rewarding activity of crafting and raising pets to all professions. We invite you to read the Chapter 6 outline and give us your feedback and comments as we finalize the specifications.

In the weeks ahead we will be publishing more information about the plans we have for upcoming Chapters and our other initiatives. We have strived to focus our long term planning on a few key systems and content additions which will form the core of our upcoming Chapters, while leaving plenty of room for the community to help drive what comes next. We know that some of the things we already have planned will be very exciting for our players, but at the same time we want to be nimble in reacting to community input as it comes in. Every new Chapter we released in 2006 has inspired even more creative ideas from our players and we have no doubt that this will continue in 2007 and beyond.

We also would like to take this opportunity to mention some recent changes in our development team. As you know, SWG has been live for almost four years now, with many of our team members working on the game since the start of development more than seven years ago. Two developers that have been on the game since the beginning, Grant McDaniel, a producer at Sony Online, and Julio Torres, a producer at LucasArts, have moved on to other projects. Because of their stellar work on SWG, both guys have been given amazing opportunities within our respective companies. Grant has transitioned over to SOE’s massively multiplayer game based in the DC comic franchise. Julio is now a producer on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for LucasArts. These transitions have been complete for several weeks now, with seasoned, enthusiastic developers taking over the positions, and we wanted to officially share that news with you today. We view these changes as very exciting, both for Grant and Julio, and also for the SWG team, as we’re able to bring in fresh perspectives on the game’s development.

For the rest of the day, we will be stationed on the official forums to address any questions you might have. We’ll do our best to answer specifics, but please understand that many of the details of the new content and features are still being ironed out and will be communicated in future updates. However, we’ll be glad to discuss the motivation behind our thinking, along with our high-level goals for the year.

Sincerely,

The Star Wars Galaxies Development Team Production Leads:

Brian Lowe, Senior Producer at LucasArts
Jake Neri, Producer at LucasArts
Lorin Jameson, Producer at SOE

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 01/03/2007 23:03:06

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  22:13:48  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odkazy:
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=264453
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?start=165&topic_id=264445

Chapter 6: Outline

Hi Everyone.

As a follow-up to the Producers’ Letter that we just posted, we are happy to also reveal our plans for Chapter 6, that we have scheduled for release in a few weeks. We’re excited to announce that this Chapter will be anchored by the new Beast Master expertise system that will be available to all players. We are very excited by what the design team has put together for Chapter 6, and we hope that you will take the time to read through the material and let us know what you think. Thomas ‘Blixtev’ Blair and some of the other designers will be manning this thread to answer questions for the rest of the day. I ask that you limit your questions here to Chapter 6 for now.

Beast Master Expertise System:

Beast Master will contain several phases and several mini-games that will be available to all players, regardless of profession or level, through a third expertise tree. Initially, players will have to spend an expertise point on the “Incubation” skill, which will give them the ability to set up an Incubator unit in their home or player structure to create their own unique pet. After the Incubator unit is established players can head out into the wild, find a creature, and extract a sample of its DNA core. Once a player has this DNA core material and loads it into their Incubator, they can begin the process of creating their unique pet. By fiddling with a series of settings in the new incubation interface and choosing some optional enhancements, the player is able to customize their pet. Players can make the pet better able to do damage, more defensive, etc. Over a period of time, using this interface, players will acquire more ways to customize their pet through multiple sessions. Once the final session occurs, the player has an option to turn their creation into an egg. These eggs can be hatched for use by the player, or traded to others it if they so desire. Once the pet has been hatched however, it cannot be traded, so it becomes the player’s to raise.

After the pet hatches, it will go through various growth stages as it gains experience with the player. Each stage will cause it to grow and learn more abilities. Through adventuring, players will learn new abilities from wild creatures that they can then teach to their pet, for example, the nasty special attacks of the Dune Kimos. Players will, however, need to ensure their pet stays happy, or it may start being disobedient or wander off. Based on the pet type, it may have a favorite toy, favorite food or a favorite planet.

In addition, we are working to ensure that the pets currently in the inventories of our veteran players will retain their appearances and names. However, the details on how pre-existing pets will be able to be used in combat are still be ironed out, so we encourage you to give us your thoughts and feedback on how you would like to see this system work.

Story Teller:

This feature introduces new tools for players who want to run in-game events. In Chapter 6, we will be granting tokens that players can use to drop props, add NPCs, and play effects for atmosphere. The props (single objects that are placed in the game world as either function or form) may be as expansive as a grounded X-Wing, or as simple as a tiki torch, and may have container space that can be used for loot objects and tokens. The NPCs come in two varieties, combat and ambiance. The effects can be a particle effect, music, or sound effect that can be played in an area or attached to an object and can be either immediate or persistent. These items and effects should give players a full set of enhancements for their in-game events.

Rebel Theme Parks:

We will be revisiting the rebel theme park which starts at the hidden rebel base on Corellea. Players will be able to take part in new PvE Rebel content for level ranges 85-90, with brand new quests series’ to complete and badges to earn. Any previous completion of the theme park does not exclude participation in the new quests.

Azure Cabal Quest Series:

New quest content to experience as you work for Loruna Scathe and unlock the secrets of the Azure Cabal. This quest series, available to both Rebel and Imperial players, spans levels 85-90.

-----------------

Otazky a odpovede:

Q: What about Imperial Theme Parks, is this a hope to finally get rid of Imperial Players by focusing solely on the Rebel ones? Imps have often been given the short end of the stick cause they have less players is this going to continue?
A: The Imperial Theme Park will also get an update but I can't give an ETA on it yet.

Q: Wait, so everyone will have a pet? Every profession regardless of other expertise choice?
A: You will have to use your normal profession expertise points to pay for the Beast Master expertise boxes.

Q: Can we trade the DNA we harvest. Would be cool if we could sell dna samples of rare or hard to get animals.
A: Yes.

Q: Could you explain more about how the Beast Master expertise will work? Is it only going to require 1 point from our 45? Does it add another kind of XP like the Pilot profession? I have been waiting for the return of CH for a long time and I am SO FREAKIN EXICITED to see it come back, although in a different form. I assume we will be able to raise mounts? And if it's not too much trouble, I wish mount speeds were increased to make them a viable alternative to vehicles.
A: It will require very few points to just get a pet but if you want a creature that will be viable in combat, the expertise investment will be larger.

Q: I'd really like to have all of my old CH pets be usable again. So far, the objection that I have seen deals with size -- rancors, kimos, etc. being too large and obstructing views. I understand this problem, and even agree that it is a valid concern. The way I would like to see it resolved is to have all pets used by players be scaled to a reasonable size range. This might mean that our Rancors and Kimos would be "pygmy" varieties, but I would much rather have that be the case than to not have access to these sorts of pets at all. Anyway, I am very excited to hear that a version of Creature Handling will be returning to the game in the form of Beast Mastery. I am looking forward to hearing more about how this will work in the future!
A: Naturally large creatures will be possible to use as pets but they will be shrunk down.

Q: can you clarify a bit?
1. Will this third expertise tree use our porffession expertise points? Or will it have its own point system?
2. Will matured pets be in the battle droid cap range lvl 60 or will they go higher?
3. Will one be able to use a pet and a droid or will it be one or the other?
A:
1. There will not be any additional expertise points, you will need to choose which skills to purchase.
2. Beastmaster pets will level with their master and can eventually attain max level. Though a level 90 beastmaster pet will not necessarily be at the same power level as a level 90 NPC, as they are designed to compliment the player.
3. Players will only be able to have out one permanent pet at a time.

Q: Dont like the idea of everybody running round with a pet, i also think my 45 points are abit streched as it is.
A: You are probably not the only one that feel that your points are stretched thin, which means not everyone will run around with a pet, which is the idea.

Q: Will there be variations in the eggs of one certain species? Like for example, would one egg somehow be able to have more potential and therefore be higher priced or more rare, or will all the eggs of a certain species be the same?
A: There will be quite a bit of customization applied during incubation that will alter combat statistics and learning potential for abilities. After that the pet master will need to train their own creature with abilities they have learned during their time as a beast master.

Q: How many pets will we be able to have in our datapad?
How many pets will we be able to call? (pretty sure there will be an option in the expertise tree for more than one)
As far as what happens with our older pets, i am very interested what happens here. Alot of the veteran players have been waiting to play with their old friends for more than a year now. These pets have been, for some, part of their "experince" the past 3 years or so. It would be a real bummer to lose one of your older pets in the new system. It would be nice if these "elder" pets would have some sort of loyalty bonus added to them? To make it so that they are less likely to run away?
Also, what happens to old pets still in um, I am forgetting the term..deed form? I have more then a few of these placed through out our city used as protectors of our civic buildings and as decoration. What will happen to these pets?
A: You will be able to have use for your old pets again but I can't give any more details on it right now as we're still deciding on how to proceed on that.

Q: Quick question regarding DNA...I still have some from pre NGE in storage...will it be any good, as in useable?
A: The legacy DNA samples will not be updated to the new system.

Q: I had hopes that we would see something about all of the inactive structures and dead cities across the galaxies. Is there anything in the works to resolve this?
A: We will be discussing what we are going to be doing to address abandoned structures in the next couple of weeks. I think we all agree there are way too many empty cities. I expect you will enjoy what we have planned for this.
Q: Care to share with us a sneak peak type thing since you seem to have a fair idea of whats going down
A: Thats not as fun as making people suffer. Seriously...We will be putting out this info soon. It really is best to have solid and accurate info, especially about the "when" part or you end up just getting everyone in a twist.

Q: Great Job on the Chapters, proffessions, and content so far.Now, Can you confirm, Deny, etc, that their will or will not be a SWG expansion pack (content related) released in 07?
A: We have no plans for an expansion in 2007, we are sticking with our Chapter releases which are free as part of your subscription.

Q: So no plans to once again make PvE a fun and challenging part of SWG ? I really miss grouping with my friends to do things, right now this game is a solo game in terms of PvE. NPCs are to easy, combat over to fast and no challenge what so ever.
A: We will be doing a pass over most of the content in the game...I agree...PvE is way too easy.
Q: I hope that you and your team will nopt just "look over" the content in game but rather add too the content. I thought the focus of 2006 was bug fixes and expertise. Well there are still a myriod of bugs that need addressed. So please continue to fix those, also maybe add more to the legacy quet, correct the flaws of the GCW and (Hopefully) you c an add the planet Hoth. It seems to me that in "canon" hoth was a total hit. It had war, new creatures, content, it could be so much if done right. Also, when are you guys going to actually allow smugglers to be a part of the game again. They are the most beat down professions and yet you are adding new expertise. Smuggler expertise is a waste and you are going to make a new one for everyone.
A: Again...I will answer the first question. We will definitely be adding content...It will not include a new planet. Sorry.

Q: Any sort of time frame for a profession balance pass?Or toning down the use of particle effects and replacing them with some animations.Also it would be great to know if there are any plans to balance the number of powerup's that can be put on a suit of armor compared to what the jedi class are able to add to thier gear.At this point in the game it seems that jedi still have way to many restrictions compared to other classes.There is a really nice post stickied at the top of the jedi forums that pretty much lays it all out.It would be great to see a dev response to it.
A: Please just one question at a time...Many folks have questions, and I type slowly. I will answer your first question...We are trying to stay flexible in terms of what we do next. Now that we have hit every profession, we are looking at going back to Jedi and Commando and making sure we have balance. This will be ongoing, meaning we will not call a chapter 'The Profession Balance Pass".

Q: My one question - Will we be able to turn our pets into Mounts?
A: The quick answer is no...You may want to ask that question over in the chapter 6 outline thread though...Thomas is the expert on why I am the Grinch.

Q: Hmmmm, any chance of looking at BH when you are there?
A: We will be looking at all professions as we balance them, BH as well.

Q: What about new animations and removing of the particle effects we've been waiting for this for many months...this is more important than the creature handler thing tbh
A: We will be adding controls for the particle effects...Animations are a problem. I do not have a answer that will make anyone happy. We are still looking at what can be done with anims that do not work with the new combat model. no promises.

Q: My question though is - Would it be possible to create pets for decoration? As an old BE i have fortunatly created many pets as deco and they look great, not to mention the masses of people who want to buy them for their own houses. My disappiontment is that this letter is rather short.... what happened to the pack up of old structures, and the gardening plans we heard about??? I remember the last producers letter from Rogue-5, it outlined plans well into the future, this one hardly outlines anything past chapter 6. And lastly id like to say welcome to the new team, hope you work well together and that your plans and intentions turn out to be for the benefit of the players!
A: I feel that publishing a big monolithic plan at the beginning of the year was a mistake...It didn't allow us to react without pissing someone off that their feature got bumped. We will talk about the major initiatives in the weeks ahead, but we want to leave plenty of room for the players to tell us what they want next.

Q: Now we just need a housing purgeand Ill be super mega happy!
A: The housing purge will begin in chapter 6 but will only become highly visible a month later. Basically all houses not used for 1+ years will be flagged as abandoned soon and then if their owner does nothing to them for a month, they will be coming down. The method and content related to the houses being packed up will be a surprise though.

Q: is there going be any rare pets or are they all gona be easy to get? maybe some experimentation or something. idk either way i'm looking foward to this chapter
A: Yes, there will be rare pets. I am not going to tell you how rare, or how to get them. At least not right now. But there is a plan for this.

Q: Will Beast Master be limited to combat professions only - or will Crafters and Entertainers also be able to become Beast Masters?
A: All professions will have the opportunity. It just depends on if you want to spend the expertise points for it.

EDIT: 02.03.2007

Q: will we be able to turn our pets into mounts?
A: We haven't ironed it out yet, but we are attempting to do this.

Q: What about houses that are all ready flagged as condemned, can we get those to be destoryed right away. Also I think mayors should have some type of tool to see how many flagged houses there are in the town he runs.
A: You will be able to see on the sign that a house is flagged to be removed so you have a month to do something about it.

Q: You say the big pets will come-in smaller sizes, can we assume then that the there are more large pet possibilities then just the Rancor (which was the only instance where I heard of the possibility of before)?
A: I'd really like to keep the pets with as minimal impact of size on the world. Screen shake, Kimos parked ontop of the shuttle blocking the ticket taker, people hiding inside the rancor, yes I remember all these things too well. The hatchlings will be small enough you should feel that the pet is getting larger as it grows it to its mature size. Definately no house sized pets.
Q: So small Rancors and Small Kimos? That isn't to iconic... and plus... if people are that lazy to run inside the Rancor too then that is pathetic... screen shake is iconic, and also can people not walk through these pets to get to the ticket dealer?
A: Gameplay wins out over iconic here.

Q: shadowbrak wrote :- 3. Players will be only be able to have one permanent pet out. Does this mean there will be temparory pets? . The age of the power up pet has dawned
A: Smuggler Friend and the GCW comlinks are temporary pets.

Q: Will my Elder Creature Handler still have these old abilities learned from having spent hours, days and weeks learning them pre NGE? Or will I start from scratch? Will my old pets still have their old trained abilities?
A: Legacy CH skills will not carry over to the new system.

Q: I have a question. When you say "used", does that mean by the owner, or anyone on the admin list? I have a couple houses from my other account I've cancelled when the NGE hit, but I still use them. Will those houses remain? I would like an answer to this to.
A: If the owner has cancelled his account 1+ year ago, that house will be flagged as abandoned, even if other players on the admin list is using it.

Q: I would like to know if Tunso, Hanse and DevH are still part of the team?.
A: DevH still here, busily working on those vendor improvements.

Q: What if the owner is on Station Access but has not logged in for a year? What if the structure has been abandoned for less then a year?
A: If you're on Station Access your house should be fine but I will make sure.
If your structure has been abandoned for less than a year, nothing will happen to it with this purge.

Q: Not trying to make this question sound hostile, but who gets the shorter end of the stick in that content pass? The non-combat classes who just had combat pushed on them Feb 9th with next to no communication, as npcs get balanced against the true combat classes? Or the combat classes being stuck with PvE still being too easy because npcs get balanced against the non-combatants so they can actually survive going to their harvesters, factories, or player owned vendors on Dantooine (or any other planet for that matter)? Has this even been considered as a factor either way?
A: Balancing MMO content is a dark art I agree...And a moving target. We strive to get it right, and we have some great people here doing that. But there have been a lot of changes in the last couple of years and I know that we have not hit everything. Suffice it to say that what you are asking for is reasonable, and our goal...In the process will everyone think we did the right things...Almost a guarantee that they won't. Its part of the fun of my job.

Q: I'm just gonna go ahead and says it; Since you guys are here, maybe you can explain why you guys can't give us a seperate classic server. With a sandbox system, content wasn't too big of a deal. This is all too little too late.
A: This has really been addressed a number of times...But the short answer is that we cannot support two code bases. We provide a game and we are proud of it. There will be no classic servers. Question answered...Please move on folks.

Q: If you mean the "increased income from Station Access", then remember it'll be spread through ALL of SOE products - the existing games in the Station Pass (EQ, EQ2, SWG, MxO, Planetside, EQOA and possibly Vanguard), not to mention the upcoming unannounced games.
A: Sten is correct, Station Pass is increasing but SWG price remains the same

Q: I have a question for you guys that has been asked before, is there going to be any space additions over the next year? We got a few new ships for the wookie expansion and a space sector, we received one for mustafar and a schematic with no space sector. I will be the first to say that space (for the most part) is working very well. Although there are a few little things that need some work (A-Wing using an advanced engine and POB using and elite engine have a broken or non-existent graffic. Any information on something for space would be very nice to hear.
A: I know that space needs some love...I wish we could do all the cool things that have been suggested. At this point I can say that we have nothing *major* planned for it right now. We will be offering up opportunities to give us some input on things we might be able to do, but I know that the big things will probably not happen. Again, I hear you but I do not want to get your hopes up.

Q: Is there any reason that the rebel and imperial themepark are being done seperatley? Surely you can see the problem with revamping one themepark at a time.
A: Mostly a resource thing...We want the same folks to do them and it will take some time. We could hold it until we have both, but I prefer to let folks play with what we have ready. May screw up some marketing copy, but what the hell.

Q: Are there any plans to change the way the game looks visually? With this i mean the ridiculous movement and firing speed, the particle and hit effects and sounds that look like they were taken out of a Batman episode. Furthermore, the current profession pictures, for example, are completely unnacceptable in my opinion. When i first saw them, i thought they were placeholders.
A: Revamped these have been addressed already

Q: Supposedly the Lambda shuttle was all but done before the NGE hit. Would it really take all that much work to just add it to the three Master Pilot boxes and the Master Structures Trader box for crafting with the same resources required as any other POB?
The same(for crafting and using) goes for the SoroSuub Yacht, which IS done(with it needing only a ladder in the already existing turret shaft to be fully operable), but of course the possibility of opening them up to use actual "equipment" hasn't exactly been received as something you could do, either.
Why can't 2 such simple things, 2 new ships all but done(if the effort would be taken), just be squeezed into a corner of Chapter 6 or 7?
A: Having the art done and having a ship that can be used in space are two different things. I will follow up on the two specific instances that you cite and see if they are as close as you think (I honestly do not know). What I am saying is that no new systems, new ships, etc. are planned for space. We will always fix bugs that we can.

Q: "Initially, players will have to spend an expertise point on the "Incubation" skill" Does this mean we have to spend our highly valued expertise points on this?
A: Yes there is a full expertise tree, some skills devoted to handling, some to improving aspects of the pet incubation process. It will only take 1 point to buy in so you can get a taste of what the tree has to offer.

Q: im seeing nothing about the Village returning ... any chance ?
A: There is a inside joke jfreeman and I had about the village which was "Everytime a Player enters the Village we need to assign a CS represenative to them so they can make it through." Which to some degree was true, the village quests were very complicated from a technical side, and then throw in the 4 phase shifting with quests phasing in and out, coupled with impatience of many who played it wanted to fly through the content as fast as possible to unlock their Jedi slots. So all in all it generated a massive Customer Service overhead, and it was deemed best to pull it when Jedi became available to all.
Someday the rewards which came from there may resurface, however there is no current plan for that.

Q: Wow, you guys are getting good at listening to us and responding. Great work with finally bringing this back. I have to ask a question that has been bugging me though. When there is a house purge or whatever you want to call it, how am I to know my house will be safe? I have devoted a lot of time into it and is one of the reasons I still stay in-game.
A: Only houses that have been abandoned (read "no paying customer"SMILEY;) for a certain amount of time should fear The Empire...

Q: Can we expect the Guild interface changes that Smed mentioned soon(ish)? Will these be as in depth (ie mini ranks, etc) as EQ2, which IMHO, no other MMORPG out there surpasses*
A: I believe that the actual Smed conversation involved access to Guild functionality outside the guild hall. We are working on that now. I agree the EQ2 guild interface is great. I don't see that level of change coming.

Q: Decay returning in one form or another ??? kinda sucks without it ... even with last chapter still no repeat business with AS just the initial buy and thats it maybe another set for collectors but tbh it is kinda poor
A: We are always going to be looking for ways to add in a reoccuring business element for the traders, just not using the decay model.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 02/03/2007 08:27:21
Go to Top of Page

Shamirr

Pavucik

135 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  07:47:25  Show Profile Send Shamirr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
- No, Beastmaster je zaujímavá myšlienka. Uvidím, či sa mi na ňu podarí ušetriť pár expertise bodov. Otázka je, že či dostanem free respec. Ale aj keď nie, možno do toho investujem a vypestujem pre Xandaru kočičku .
- Z toho "The Profession Balance Pass" mám skôr obavy. Furt to nejako šolíchajú a bastlia... Už ma to, pravdu povediac, nebaví.
- Zdá sa, že pre space zase nič . Chcel by som nejaký pekný space quest. TIE Defender, Lambda shuttle alebo gunboat, pilotovanú korvetu... skrátka niečo nové. Od vydania JtL tam v podstate žiaden nový kontent nie je (tie trapné misie z Kashyku s ešte trapnejšími odmenami nerátam, teda okrem RGI).

Nekropolis:
SWG: Shamirr Norrag (*10.6.2005 +9.7.2008) - Imperial Commando, Imperial Ace Pilot; Xandara Norrag (*11.8.2006 +9.7.2008) - Trader, Freelancer Pilot
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  08:30:00  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shamirr

- No, Beastmaster je zaujímavá myšlienka. Uvidím, či sa mi na ňu podarí ušetriť pár expertise bodov. Otázka je, že či dostanem free respec. Ale aj keď nie, možno do toho investujem a vypestujem pre Xandaru kočičku .
- Z toho "The Profession Balance Pass" mám skôr obavy. Furt to nejako šolíchajú a bastlia... Už ma to, pravdu povediac, nebaví.
- Zdá sa, že pre space zase nič . Chcel by som nejaký pekný space quest. TIE Defender, Lambda shuttle alebo gunboat, pilotovanú korvetu... skrátka niečo nové. Od vydania JtL tam v podstate žiaden nový kontent nie je (tie trapné misie z Kashyku s ešte trapnejšími odmenami nerátam, teda okrem RGI).

pre space v najblizsej dobe urcite nic (vyslovne bolo spomenute, ze lambda shuttle tak skoro nebude)

pri traderoch sa da usetrit zopar expertise bodov vcelku bez problemov

inak by ma zaujimalo, co to znamena "solichaju"

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  08:32:27  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Q: What about houses that are all ready flagged as condemned, can we get those to be destoryed right away. Also I think mayors should have some type of tool to see how many flagged houses there are in the town he runs.
A: You will be able to see on the sign that a house is flagged to be removed so you have a month to do something about it.
som zvedavy, ake nasledky to bude mat pre Bohemiu a na aky rank sa zmensi...

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Shamirr

Pavucik

135 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  10:55:30  Show Profile Send Shamirr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robiwan
inak by ma zaujimalo, co to znamena "solichaju"

Tým myslím - tuto znížime dmg - hm... neosvedčilo sa, tak zmeníme toto - tiež nič moc, tak zase inak...
Koľko krát už menili dmg zbraní, odolnosť NPC, DoT atď...

Nekropolis:
SWG: Shamirr Norrag (*10.6.2005 +9.7.2008) - Imperial Commando, Imperial Ace Pilot; Xandara Norrag (*11.8.2006 +9.7.2008) - Trader, Freelancer Pilot
Go to Top of Page

Jorssk

jorssk2

2991 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2007 :  21:50:29  Show Profile  Visit Jorssk's Homepage  Send Jorssk an ICQ Message Send Jorssk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bohemka dostane rank Lokianský mrdník tří jorsskovích domků . No tak hluboko snad neklesnem...už se těším na beastmastera jen mě serou ty malý peti, to jsou fakt kokoti. A že nepůjde dělat mounty. Taky mohli udělat nejdříve rewamp imp theme parku a ne rebelského.
Go to Top of Page

Miky

947 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  04:44:01  Show Profile Send Miky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No ja chtel dogrindit Elliniu na lvl 90 a fakt me nebavi kosit kdejaky potvory na xp. Chce to nejaky PVE content...kdyz uz ne expansion, tak aspon revizi vsech planet a starych questu a themeparku.

Treba me napada nikdy nedodelany radoby themepark u nocnich sester a vubec prelijake preNGE questy by snesly revizi. Jo beastmaster bude fajn...ale celkem pozde...

Wyndia Creel - Tarkin server

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  07:12:41  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
alebo nefunkcny marauder theme park na endore

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Jorssk

jorssk2

2991 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  09:52:40  Show Profile  Visit Jorssk's Homepage  Send Jorssk an ICQ Message Send Jorssk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Od kdy je nefunkcni? Oni uz marauderi nedavaj armor jako revard?
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  10:17:57  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
netusim odkedy je nefunkcny...chcel som ho spravit zaciatkom januara, a s uvodnym NPC sa nedalo rozpravat (ziadna bublinka pri prechode kurzorom, a cez radial menu sa dal iba examinovat)

mozno to NPC medzicasom opravili...pojdem sa tam pozriet (zasa budem musiet vyvrazdit nejaku dedinku s Ewokmi, aby som mal s Maraudermi dobru faction :)

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

SNowie
Average Member

1746 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  13:39:16  Show Profile  Send SNowie an ICQ Message Send SNowie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

netusim odkedy je nefunkcny...chcel som ho spravit zaciatkom januara, a s uvodnym NPC sa nedalo rozpravat (ziadna bublinka pri prechode kurzorom, a cez radial menu sa dal iba examinovat)

mozno to NPC medzicasom opravili...pojdem sa tam pozriet (zasa budem musiet vyvrazdit nejaku dedinku s Ewokmi, aby som mal s Maraudermi dobru faction :)

ty vrahu
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  14:13:15  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SNowie

quote:

ty vrahu

ak ta to potesi, tak oni sa tam naklonuju o par minut znovu...a su rovnako plysovi a chutni ako predtym

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Miky

947 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2007 :  04:35:58  Show Profile Send Miky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jorssk

Od kdy je nefunkcni? Oni uz marauderi nedavaj armor jako revard?

Ten armor neni kompletni, jelikoz ten themepark kvuli bugu nedodelas do konce a navic je bez statu...jen tak na paradu...

Wyndia Creel - Tarkin server

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,19 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000