Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 World of Warcraft
 World of Warcraft - General
 Neco pro zasmání - WoW
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

Rakhen

917 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2005 :  21:40:54  Show Profile Send Rakhen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=40314

http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?s=sayge
Go to Top of Page

Tragedy

Bunny_tragedy

2637 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2005 :  15:26:17  Show Profile  Visit Tragedy's Homepage  Send Tragedy an ICQ Message Send Tragedy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tohle me dneska dostalo :)

WoW server room: http://filenova.com/wow/humor/wow-serverroom.jpg

Loot-lag: http://filenova.com/wow/humor/wow-lootlag.gif

Tragedy
"Killing is my business...
...and business is good!"
Go to Top of Page

Murro

159 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2005 :  15:43:51  Show Profile  Send Murro an ICQ Message Send Murro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tragedy

Tohle me dneska dostalo :)

WoW server room: http://filenova.com/wow/humor/wow-serverroom.jpg

Loot-lag: http://filenova.com/wow/humor/wow-lootlag.gif

lootlag rulezzz nema chybu
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2005 :  15:52:17  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
RP server FTW! :)
Newsa z Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:12 pm
http://www.discordguild.org/

Barabariel Herbicidia - Conjurer - FFXIV:RR - [Ragnarok]
@Herbicid - Champions Online, Star Trek Online

There are many worlds where I visited already
Anarchy Online | Age of Conan | Warhammer Online | StarWars Galaxies | EVE | Earth&Beyond | World of Warcraft | Dungeons & Dragons Online | City of Villains and Heroes | Saga of Ryzom | Lord of the Rings Online

Edited by - Herbicid on 25/08/2005 15:53:02
Go to Top of Page

VT

4191 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2005 :  15:53:52  Show Profile Send VT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4183340.stm
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2005 :  15:57:49  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Z NYXu:
VEN --- --- 15.52:24 25.8.2005 --- [00:49 :: diskuze :: World Of Warcraft aneb nový patch = nové]
KALIBAN: to mi pripomina kamarada ktery hraje na nemeckym RP serveru v nejake pomerne elitni guilde a ma vetsinu epic vybavy (hraje priesta), ktery vyrybaril tohle a pak si vyhlidl nejakyho gnoma kolem lvlu 12, dojel k nemu na epic mountovi a nic netusicimu gnomovi ten ring dal, rekl mu "keep it secret, keep it safe" a odjel...

Anarchy Online | Age of Conan | Warhammer Online | StarWars Galaxies | EVE | Earth&Beyond | World of Warcraft | Dungeons & Dragons Online | City of Villains and Heroes | Saga of Ryzom | Lord of the Rings Online
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2005 :  12:45:22  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://files.filefront.com/baskar_herowmv/;4075479;;/fileinfo.html
pwnt

Arokh
Estarioll
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2005 :  13:10:18  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://paladin.istheshit.net/

(i když ta kláveska je už stará :p)

Arokh
Estarioll
Go to Top of Page

Pacient

297 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2005 :  15:21:18  Show Profile  Send Pacient an ICQ Message Send Pacient a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak todle mi opravdu nedalo
http://cataguild.org/images/random/allianceftw1.jpg
;)

Dutá hlava víc duní.
Go to Top of Page

frantar

148 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2005 :  15:23:53  Show Profile  Send frantar an ICQ Message Send frantar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://members.chello.nl/wjh.groot/Lucifron-Tactics-WoW.swf

Trouk CzechRO Support sage of Manga.sk guild - RIP
Felonton (CTProfiles) WoW Human/paladin of Motion guild

Go to Top of Page

SHIMI

914 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2005 :  15:30:39  Show Profile  Visit SHIMI's Homepage  Send SHIMI an ICQ Message Send SHIMI a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pacient

Tak todle mi opravdu nedalo
http://cataguild.org/images/random/allianceftw1.jpg
;)

naprostej souhlas

i got no time to lose mon, so i prefer having fun in real life ... comprehende ?
Go to Top of Page

Bearsson

390 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  11:06:57  Show Profile  Visit Bearsson's Homepage  Send Bearsson an ICQ Message Send Bearsson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zdroj: A rogue's life

1: After driving your opponent crazy with vanish and bouncing around with sprint you realize his buddies where way closer then expected.

2: Finding out you are not the only one who likes to backstab people.

3: At the worst moment the warrior parries your blinding powder with his archanite reaper before he smacks you.

4: People still calling you rouge at level 60

5 The hunter who outrolls you for a dagger after doing the same instance 18 times

6: Selling your barman shanker thinking it was a bottle of noir

7: Realizing learing how to escape is almost as important as learning how to kill

8: The urge to pick on the warlocks as soon as you see them.

9 Being haunted by plugger in your nightmares after countless of BRD runs for the shanker

10 learning how to truely hate gnomes >>See rule 9<<

11 Making a macro for the paladin with >>>Blessing of salavtion Not Bok or might<<

12 The druid who starts the discussion about being a damage dealer to as cat before, during and after the instance

13: The hunter pet easily keeps up as you run with sprint

14 Regretting not to buy new flash powders

15: Dedicated to sap , forgetting to stealth

16: The kind words when you vanish when the rest of the party wipes.

17: Wondering why No one can make a decent dagger

18 Getting feared when you just forgot to equip your trinket.

19 Being a proud memeber of Alterac valley Kamikaze squad

20: Dislike to party with other rogues unless it is for a non stop stunlock in pvp.

21: The moment you find out Evasion isn’t the way to fight warriors

22: Being waved at by a 55 when you are in stealth

23: Forgetting to leave party before a duel and wonder how they spot you
24:That Orcs are unhealthy for you

25: Wondering if you should not have joined the hunters with range attack when onxyia breathes in your face

26: That dressing up as clown makes you more dangerous then a cool looking shadow craft set.

27: Locked boxes flying around your head as soon as you enter Ogrimmer/Iron forge

28 People still no getting improved sap is a 90%^chance

29 The same people asking every rogue to sap the undead

Bearsson
Czech Heroes
Go to Top of Page

Reyden

Human

2747 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2005 :  02:02:19  Show Profile  Send Reyden an ICQ Message Send Reyden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.thenoobcomic.com/images/discarded/discarded5.jpg

Zenová povídka: Putuji takhle Severní Koreou a najednou potkám Gurrshaela a Pompa držíce se za ruce řkouce "Ano pane Reydene ... až tady jsme zjistili, že jsme míň než ta krabice u cesty ... vyhrál jsi, Ty jsi víc!". Usmál jsem se a odvětil jim: "Od té doby co nemám žádný cíl, už nebloudím!"
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2005 :  13:25:15  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Z NYXu :)

VEN --- --- 21.24:45 6.9.2005 --- [17:43 :: diskuze :: World Of Warcraft aneb Camelot is a sill]
Ok, here it goes - how to deal with beggars - only works if you are mage though. He asks for money and you tell him he has to help you summon a friend first. Invite him to party and explain him that he has to click on portal. Then open portal to Thunder Bluff - Voila

Go to Top of Page

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2005 :  14:56:21  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jeden ze zivota maga:
A mage walks into a bar and takes a seat. The mage looks at the bartender and the bartender says "Can I have some water?"

a nebo jeden jeste lepsi:
A mage and Priest, and a Druid walk into a bar..

The Priest sits down and asks the bartender "may I have some water?" Bartender replies "sorry we don't serve water here".
The Druid sits down and asks again "may I have some water?" The bartender again replies "no, we don't have water here!"
The Mage sits down and asks the bartender for some volitile rum. The bartender replies "how about a job instead?" The mage accepts the bartenders invite. Bartender-"Now port me out of here, these a-holes are always asking for water, it's driving me nuts!"

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Go to Top of Page

Mefisto

767 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  20:51:53  Show Profile  Send Mefisto an ICQ Message Send Mefisto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
z rogue fora
A day in the life of a rogue

Earlier today in the barrens I ambushed this rogue named midnight and he was all leik ' rofltomato wtf pwnd!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!2!!!!!!' and he assploded and when he spirit rezzed he reincarnates into a frog !! And he was all like 'WTF nwb haxxorz!!! i report you cause u r a sploiter.' And I am leik' I'M RICK JAMES B!TCH pew pew!!' So he liek calls his buddies and this hunter shows up called dagnabit and he shotts fireworks but these firework are sploitz cause they broked my *poof* button!! And I am leik WTF my I win button is broked!! And he laughs at me!!So i'm leik 'wtf pwng I r a rouge and I could PWN you with a pair of plastic saftey siscorrs noob!! '

So dagnabit say's 'damn kid how old are you' and I am leik 'I am so old I pulled a muscle trying to get the lid off my bottle of geritol.' and he's leik 'how old are you' so I say 32, and he's leik 'why you act like such a nwb?' So I say's my inner child has ADD.
Then my girlfriend walks in and say's what are you yelling about and I am leik I am talking to my imaginary friend. And she's all like 'nobody likes you even your imaginary friend hates you!!' ( Girls are so mean ) so she's leik 'do you know what time it is'and im like 'umm time for you to leave my room and let me pwn this hunter. and she's leik 'nope its time to go to work'

omg wtf rofltomato

and im like 'i feel kinda sick *cough *cough *sniff'
and shes like 'ok get in bed then you have to get up early for your first day on the job you loozr'

and im like 'oh i thought you meant I started today wow i feel better already!!'
So she calles me bad names and goes away
then this rogue named crassus sees the action and sends me a tell and is leik 'hey dude wanna group up??'

and im like 'whats that supposed to mean'

and hes like 'do you wanna group and gank this hunter?'

and im like 'Man I am not into that stuff I likes girls' /ignore crassus

Then my buddy popo shows up and he's like in bad shape cause he has leaves and twigs for armor and I'm leik 'popo what happened dude and he was leik st fu nwb' and I was leik 'dude your cooler then tom jones!!! U gotta come help me, I'm getting DP by these alliance'

so he's like "DP?"

'Double penetrated!They keep ganging up on me so help me kill this hunter.' And he's leik 'no thanks I am going to MC cause I am uber and yur a nwb !!' And he rides off into the sunset on a dinosaur which was cool, how often do you see a cow riding a dinosaur.

So I sneaks up to the hunter and I steels his gun and I am liek 'OOOHHH mr hunter whatch gonna doo I gotted your gun OOOOO!!!!'

But he cant do nuthing cause I am invisible and he cant see me. So he celebrates the occasion with more fireworks !! And I am telling my buddy juna this guy is odd he is celebrating about me stealing his gun!! And he 's liek yelling 'Pokey you fking nwb gimme my gun back!!' So i get scarded cause rogues are ubah but he hax . So I drop the gun and run but he shootz mer in teh back !! and I died cause gunshots hurt and he get honor from shooting me in teh backs!! Then this finger wiggler named annastasia comes up and dances on meh body!! and i'm leik 'omg wtf she is so hot!!' so she's like 'Hey baby how would you like a little [Flask of Mojo]' and i'm like 'no thanks I like pie. So you're really are a girl in RL?' she say's 'Yup, with sexy blonde hair too'

and i'm like' yeah, and chances are your like 300 lbs and smell like sausage' and she's like' no i dont smell like sausage >.< ' so i say 'But you're 300 lbs? '

-Annastasia is Ignoring You-

So i sees my guildy dkay is in WSG with his wife msdkay and they are getting pwnaged cause they got no rouges and he's like fighting this mage and telling the guild 'My wife is a sheep!' and i'm liek you from tennessee too?? Right then gets this tell from brag and he say's pokey come join us in molten core and I am leik Dude omw lemme run to the bank and get meh snowballs and super soaker!! And he's leik 'huh ? Well just hurry up.' and im liek 'your not the boss of me'
So I get's to molten core and I realize I forgetz meh pants at the bank!! so people are making fun of mah green snake and I am leik he's just shy and all the girls are laughing at me so I unsummon my green water snake and I summon my chicken instead but I still gots no pants but nobody seems to notice.

So while were waiting for the raid to form up i'm like 'hey juna check out mah epic mount' and she say's 'awesome, I sure could use a epic mount right now.' So I say's 'oh yah? where do you live????'

- Juna is Ignoring You -

Then I hears this gunshot outside my house and I am leik WTF but hillbillies be shotting for no reason so I forget about it and in liek 20 minutes a ambulance comes to my neighbors and I tell teh raid I gotta go afk my neighbor just gotz shotted and Imma gonna loot his house before his wife gets home. And they are liek WTF pokey we about to kill lucifron !! so I stay.

So we fighting luci and she's got some splaining to do cause she sploitz allot !!! I was stabbing her with a beer bottle i got from a midget in a bar fight and all the sudden the whole raid turns red and theyre mah enemies. F*king traitors!! so I am leik killing em all and yelling you #@%$!es tricked me and it scarded them cause they all then turned to my side again. So I am leik 2 can play this game so then i get this idea cause i like to think inside the box and stuff so I summon my mechanical yeti to help me pawn em but he's leik LLLEEERRROOOOY JEEENNNNKINNS and $!@% and runs up and attacks this imp instead. Karr is like 'Pokey get your head out of your assswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddssdsaaa11112122212'. Stupid nwb yeti so I hits my 'poof' button and dissapreared and the imps are leik pissed off and wipes the raid but I live cause rogues are ubbernest. I'm so smooth I can't believe I'm not butter.

So my guild leader Dkay sends me a tell asking me why I wiped the raid and I am leik 'they attacked me, they all conned red!!!' And he say's 'dude you were mind controlled'. and I am leik 'No I'm not the voices in my head DO NOT CONTROLL ME!!' so he boots me out of the guild.

"The time for desperation is upon us. Let's play."
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  21:43:45  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mefisto

And he rides off into the sunset on a dinosaur which was cool, how often do you see a cow riding a dinosaur.

'My wife is a sheep!' and i'm liek you from tennessee too??

lmao irl omg bbq!1one

Arokh
Estarioll
Go to Top of Page

Mefisto

767 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  15:52:52  Show Profile  Send Mefisto an ICQ Message Send Mefisto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
takhle jednou skoncite vsichni jak ve hre tak v realu :P
http://media.putfile.com/pppwnt

Go to Top of Page

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2005 :  02:42:41  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
neco od blizzardu k PvP systemu:
Aktualni info:
About 1.4% of the players participating in PvP are expected to have a Rank of 11 or above when the system settles itself after some months.

ofic web:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/honorguide.html

A to jak to bylo predtim:
About 5% of the players participating in PvP are expected to have a Rank of 11 or above when the system settles itself after some months.

(Yahoo cache)
zaboha to nemuzu dostat jako normalni odkaz tak si to vykopirujte do prohlizece
quote:

www.worldofwarcraft.com%2Fpvp%2Fhonorguide.html&ei=UTF-8&cop=mss&toggle=1&u=www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/honorguide.html&d=d-_iY8p5LXuJ&icp=1&.intl=us" target="_blank">http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldofwarcraft.com%2Fpvp%2Fhonorguide.html&ei=UTF-8&cop=mss&toggle=1&u=www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/honorguide.html&d=d-_iY8p5LXuJ&icp=1&.intl=us

Je jasne, ze tim ze Blizz zverejnil tabulky pvp hrajicich lidi si pekne zavaril.

OT: Clovek by cekal, ze takove blbosti muzou delat jen GM na DP, ale ted to od nich pochytil i Blizz

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Edited by - Seth on 16/09/2005 03:05:38
Go to Top of Page

Colldor
Gimp

collrab

2165 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2005 :  09:06:59  Show Profile  Send Colldor an ICQ Message Send Colldor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nevedel jsem kam to dat tak to dam sem :)

Tohle prej nekodo cornul z blizzardu (neverim, moh to nakreslit kdokoliv) ale kazdopadne na te mape je videt kolik toho ve hre chyby a ze je vlastne na co cekat :)

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5337/nazjatar5yu.jpg

Colldor, Allerious, Turrin Bagalmon [UO - DP] (retired)
Colldor, Enforcer <CzA> [Anarchy Online] (retired)
Kremilek, Troll Warrior <Zdechliny> [WoW] (retired)
Colldor, Zealot <Skull> [WHO] (retired)
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2005 :  10:53:13  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Colldor

Nevedel jsem kam to dat tak to dam sem :)

Tohle prej nekodo cornul z blizzardu (neverim, moh to nakreslit kdokoliv) ale kazdopadne na te mape je videt kolik toho ve hre chyby a ze je vlastne na co cekat :)

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5337/nazjatar5yu.jpg

:)))) Skoda ze tam chybi i alliancni trasy :) Pak by se tomu dalo aspon trosicku verit :)

Go to Top of Page

Threepio
nic

126 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2005 :  13:32:33  Show Profile  Send Threepio an ICQ Message Send Threepio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ano je to pravy, za 1 to je k dispozici na CD se sberatelskou edici primo od Blizzardu, takze to neni zadnej leak, je samozrejme mozny ze se to pred releasem jeste upravi, tohle je nejaka pracovni studie, ale jak rikam tenhle obrazek byl k dispozici uz cca 6 mesicu ( nebo jak dlouho je collector's edition na trhu ), za dalsi, co se tyce aliancnich tras vidim tam minimalne 2, a to z Underminu do Kul'Tiras, a Kul'Tiras pobrezi, ostatni 3 jsou neutralni takze tohle jako argument nepravosti skutecne neobstoji.

Tak trosku...klokan
Go to Top of Page

Luka

448 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2005 :  22:35:08  Show Profile  Send Luka an ICQ Message Send Luka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
VyVoleni : ja vím že to sem nepatří, ale kdo to neslyšel neuvěří, fakt "fičák"!

http://ja-petr-zverina-z-vaclavaku.aktualne.cz/
Go to Top of Page

Stilgar
Average Member

1971 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2005 :  23:04:11  Show Profile  Send Stilgar an ICQ Message Send Stilgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AMAGAD !!111one
roflcopter ... "fičák" FTW

[Stilgar]
Usul, we have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2005 :  06:57:53  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luka

VyVoleni : ja vím že to sem nepatří, ale kdo to neslyšel neuvěří, fakt "fičák"!

http://ja-petr-zverina-z-vaclavaku.aktualne.cz/

lolz0r !

Arokh
Estarioll
Go to Top of Page

Warlord

Miralis

892 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2005 :  08:36:46  Show Profile  Send Warlord an ICQ Message Send Warlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sakra ja tam neslysim ten udajny rozhovor, o kterem se tam pise
Go to Top of Page

HollyG
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2005 :  16:30:00  Show Profile  Send HollyG an ICQ Message Send HollyG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://ja-petr-zverina-z-vaclavaku.aktualne.cz/index_soubory/jpz.mp3
Go to Top of Page

Quart
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2005 :  22:41:17  Show Profile  Send Quart an ICQ Message Send Quart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HollyG

http://ja-petr-zverina-z-vaclavaku.aktualne.cz/index_soubory/jpz.mp3

tohle sem slysel u kamose na mobilu, rulezzz

[ Quart | Troll Warrior | Drak'thul ]
[ Orel | Ptaci Hnizdo | Enemy Territory ]
Go to Top of Page

Mefisto

767 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2005 :  10:51:07  Show Profile  Send Mefisto an ICQ Message Send Mefisto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
from the life of alliance rogue :)
teda, nevim do jaky miry je to pravdivy ale strasne me pobavila ta formulace :)

Pally: No worrys guys, I'll tank if we can't get a warrior :D
Rogue: My offensive capabilities have just been reduced to white damage and feint :D

a best thread ever :p
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=5029876&P=1

Edited by - Mefisto on 25/09/2005 06:19:57
Go to Top of Page

Pedro
Negr

1450 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2005 :  21:15:21  Show Profile  Send Pedro an ICQ Message Send Pedro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/nudewow.html
Jestli to tu uz bylo tak sry.

Porresha, Calldo - AO - inactive
Porresha, Adelka - EQ2
Porresha - VG - inactive
Socializer 73% Achiever 60% Explorer 46% Killer 20%
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2005 :  21:57:10  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
UBRS song

Arokh
Estarioll
Go to Top of Page

Colldor
Gimp

collrab

2165 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  14:59:01  Show Profile  Send Colldor an ICQ Message Send Colldor a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Rakhen

917 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  08:15:37  Show Profile Send Rakhen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/races/two-headed-ogre.shtml
Go to Top of Page

Permon
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  08:55:39  Show Profile Send Permon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Colldor
Gimp

collrab

2165 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  14:24:19  Show Profile  Send Colldor an ICQ Message Send Colldor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rakhen

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/races/two-headed-ogre.shtml

http://www.imperium.cz/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12361

Go to Top of Page

plussminuss

541 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2005 :  21:59:59  Show Profile Send plussminuss a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Murdoc_

186 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2005 :  23:45:48  Show Profile  Send Murdoc_ an ICQ Message Send Murdoc_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by plussminuss

JJ, ROCKS

Muj nazor, nikomu ho necpu, nekamenujte me za nej.
Go to Top of Page

MA3X

fle

749 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2005 :  02:08:17  Show Profile  Visit MA3X's Homepage Send MA3X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Murdoc_

quote:
Originally posted by plussminuss

JJ, ROCKS

hehe nice

Vanguard - ONLINE PVPhooligans - Half elf: DROOD [Sartok FFA PVP]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum
Go to Top of Page

MA3X

fle

749 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2005 :  02:17:33  Show Profile  Visit MA3X's Homepage Send MA3X a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Vanguard - ONLINE PVPhooligans - Half elf: DROOD [Sartok FFA PVP]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum
Go to Top of Page

puki
Starting Member

39 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2005 :  02:33:18  Show Profile Send puki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[65] Teh Ring - Part I (elite)
http://www.expectnothing.com/pub/posts/attached/0002k1cc.gif
(ma to skoro 2MB)
Go to Top of Page

Milan

777 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2005 :  11:07:39  Show Profile Send Milan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by puki

(ma to skoro 2MB)

Tak tohle je fakt super.
Go to Top of Page

Bulway

191 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2005 :  13:06:22  Show Profile  Send Bulway an ICQ Message Send Bulway a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by puki

(ma to skoro 2MB)

Naprosto roxx0rzni
Go to Top of Page

Tragedy

Bunny_tragedy

2637 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2005 :  13:36:03  Show Profile  Visit Tragedy's Homepage  Send Tragedy an ICQ Message Send Tragedy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Tragedy
"Killing is my business...
...and business is good!"
Go to Top of Page

simir

112 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2005 :  13:40:44  Show Profile Send simir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Razorgore's chat log

Hustý je ten nábor :
[1. General] [Blackhand Elite]: <Blackhand Legion> now recruiting. We’re a friendly, group-orientated guild, focusing on defending high-end instances. This is not your Deadmines guild. lvl 55+ only.

http://www.wowandcheese.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=83

Warrior
Semir Drak´Thul
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by - simir on 18/10/2005 13:46:05
Go to Top of Page

Blaster
Starting Member

Blaster-buldok

97 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2005 :  12:42:12  Show Profile  Send Blaster an ICQ Message Send Blaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neskutecne me pobavila hlaska jednoho cloveka na DS (nyx), jak komentoval stiznost hrace, ze wow servery imrvere nejedou:

KOKES: Vieš čo... oni to vždy v stredu ráno reštartujú, vyberú zo serveru kúsky lososa, čo im tam napadali cez týždeň, poutierajú rozliatu kávu zo serverov, potom to nechajú bežať, potom sa im to začne mrdať, cez víkend tomu všetky tie instancie dajú dobre pokúriť, v pondelok a v utorok cez deň sa to ešte nejak dokríva, ale potom sa to začne jebať úplne, vrchný francúzsky homofil lieta po serverovni a vykrikuje "Merde, mon ami l'buzna selebré!", rozháňa sa bagetou, no nemajú to ľahké...
Go to Top of Page

Bred
Starting Member

55 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2005 :  02:18:55  Show Profile Send Bred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TTH POWER http://tth.cz

Zdechliny - Arrwa
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1282520

Edited by - Bred on 20/10/2005 02:38:41
Go to Top of Page

JerzeeG

krecek

4364 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2005 :  11:01:25  Show Profile  Send JerzeeG an ICQ Message Send JerzeeG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bred

rofl, asi nejlepsi neco pro zasmani..

Jerzee <Mor do Kuli>

Edited by - JerzeeG on 20/10/2005 11:02:53
Go to Top of Page

Bambi

134 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2005 :  13:00:55  Show Profile  Send Bambi an ICQ Message Send Bambi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

No lol,
poster by si mel uvedomit ze bez znalosti souvislosti na ty fotce neni nic vtipneho (samozrejme je to podvrh ). Skutecne fotky z posledniho srazu nastesti tak idilicke nejsou .
Go to Top of Page

uschi

Uschi

314 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2005 :  15:42:36  Show Profile  Visit uschi's Homepage Send uschi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

TTH POWER http://tth.cz

LOL!!!!

Dneska pujdu s prace s ostudou, pac jsem si asi nach... smichy do kalhot. Mozna ale za to muze to pivo... Mam pocit, ze tohle jsou brachove, ne? Takova banda sprtu!

A sorry za offtopic, nemohl jsem si pomoct.

Uschi <Uhni Kurva> - regionální poradce UK pro jižní Moravu a Slovinsko
CSS: http://www.chameleon-tm.com
Go to Top of Page

lozes

143 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2005 :  16:06:35  Show Profile Send lozes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tady snad někdo řeší naší TTH "elitu" ? a jinak na té fotce vypadjí ještě dobře

- lozka(Unimpressed) - rune priest r25/rr23
- orhori(Unimpressed) - ironbreaker r31/rr26
- Heldo(Unimpressed) - bright wizard r26/r25
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page