Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 World of Warcraft
 World of Warcraft - General
 Neco pro zasmání - WoW
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

Tragedy

Bunny_tragedy

2637 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  13:34:19  Show Profile  Visit Tragedy's Homepage  Send Tragedy an ICQ Message Send Tragedy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nová klávesnice pro paladiny...
http://sentosas.freesuperhost.com/new_paladin_keyboard.htm

Tragedy
"Killing is my business...
...and business is good!"
Go to Top of Page

SHIMI

914 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  13:54:31  Show Profile  Visit SHIMI's Homepage  Send SHIMI an ICQ Message Send SHIMI a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tragedy

Nová klávesnice pro paladiny...
http://sentosas.freesuperhost.com/new_paladin_keyboard.htm

lol

i got no time to lose mon, so i prefer having fun in real life ... comprehende ?
Go to Top of Page

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  13:55:23  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ROFL

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Go to Top of Page

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  09:30:43  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tohle me dneska dostalo na mage wow foru:

reply to random water request.

I cast Blizzard
"what? ...don't you have an Empty Vial to catch it in?

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Go to Top of Page

Luka

448 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  14:42:19  Show Profile  Send Luka an ICQ Message Send Luka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A nějakou klávesnici pro shamana tam nemáš ? Nebo mu stačí jen myš ?
Go to Top of Page

tsawo

330 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  15:11:13  Show Profile Send tsawo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luka

A nějakou klávesnici pro shamana tam nemáš ? Nebo mu stačí jen myš ?

Shaman to je takovy "pianista". Aby byl efektivni, musi "hrat" na velke mnozstvi klaves (klaves. zkratek).

KRUANA|SHA|WOW
ROONA
|MA|AO|RETIRED

Edited by - tsawo on 03/06/2005 15:16:46
Go to Top of Page

Noztra

300 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  15:23:24  Show Profile Send Noztra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aha, takze paladin je lama a Shaman vlastne artista, to je fakt nestrannej nazor

http://motion.parba.cz
Go to Top of Page

tsawo

330 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  15:31:54  Show Profile Send tsawo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noztra

Aha, takze paladin je lama a Shaman vlastne artista, to je fakt nestrannej nazor

quote:
Originally posted by tsawo

Shaman to je takovy "pianista". Aby byl efektivni, musi "hrat" na velke mnozstvi klaves (klaves. zkratek).

Hm o paladinech v mem postu nevidim ani zminku.

KRUANA|SHA|WOW
ROONA
|MA|AO|RETIRED

Edited by - tsawo on 03/06/2005 15:34:14
Go to Top of Page

Stilgar
Average Member

1971 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  16:28:09  Show Profile  Send Stilgar an ICQ Message Send Stilgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
V podstate ano .. jsou to lamy..

(jinak, klavesnice pro shamana: http://www.cza.wz.cz/shamankey.jpg)

[Stilgar]
Usul, we have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.
Go to Top of Page

Rahman

Felcar

4368 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  04:40:01  Show Profile Send Rahman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
U bohu, kdo ma tak dlouho hledat klavesu "I WIN" !!!

Takovy crap bych nebral :\
Go to Top of Page

Rahman

Felcar

4368 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  04:42:42  Show Profile Send Rahman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kreslit klavesnici pro priesta nebudu, button na ressurect si dokaze doufam predstavit kazdy ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Stilgar
Average Member

1971 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  14:17:58  Show Profile  Send Stilgar an ICQ Message Send Stilgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rahman

Kreslit klavesnici pro priesta nebudu, button na ressurect si dokaze doufam predstavit kazdy ;-)

myslis snad "Release" button, ze ?

[Stilgar]
Go to Top of Page

Rahman

Felcar

4368 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  17:30:06  Show Profile Send Rahman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Release mas na interfacu, ressurect potrebujes az kdyz dobehnes zpet ;)
Go to Top of Page

frantar

148 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  17:34:01  Show Profile  Send frantar an ICQ Message Send frantar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EDIT:

http://bouvir.wz.cz/pct1.jpg

Trouk CzechRO Support sage of Manga.sk guild - RIP
Felonton (CTProfiles) WoW Human/paladin of Motion guild

Edited by - frantar on 05/06/2005 18:53:26
Go to Top of Page

tsawo

330 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  02:24:03  Show Profile Send tsawo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by frantar

EDIT:

ROFL. Takhle vyladeny ui se jen tak nevidi...

KRUANA|SHA|WOW
ROONA
|MA|AO|RETIRED
Go to Top of Page

Speh

759 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  09:13:11  Show Profile Send Speh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

EDIT:

ROFL. Takhle vyladeny ui se jen tak nevidi...

tj akorat je mimo misu uz docela dlouho:))Leda ze by frostama zabije lvl 20.

Mé dílo jsem Já, kdo jej neuznává, neuznává mě.
Go to Top of Page

Gorog

259 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  21:31:42  Show Profile  Send Gorog an ICQ Message Send Gorog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-mage-en&T=21712&P=8 hlavne pro dobre magy to je..))
Go to Top of Page

Bearsson

390 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  10:47:02  Show Profile  Visit Bearsson's Homepage  Send Bearsson an ICQ Message Send Bearsson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dobrej odkaz :)

tahle cast mne docela dostala:
And this one took the biscuit, "right we need to get to the bottom, mage cast feather fall on us all now". Okay I'll give them credit for actually knowing I had that spell, however when I cast it on myself and they all jumped off the cliff at 1000 needles I almost wet myself laughing. Needless to say they weren't best pleased and so began a rousing game of "WTF n00b mage" "Where my buff" "OMGWTF you doing?" "You made us die" <---because I of course TOLD you to jump off a bloody cliff

Bearsson
Czech Heroes
Go to Top of Page

Noztra

300 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  11:57:03  Show Profile Send Noztra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hm o paladinech v mem postu nevidim ani zminku.

Ja taky reagoval na Tragedyho a ne na tebe :)

http://motion.parba.cz
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  10:21:14  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/contests/05-05-25/winners.html

:)

Barabariel Herbicidia - Conjurer - FFXIV:RR - [Ragnarok]
@Herbicid - Champions Online, Star Trek Online

There are many worlds where I visited already
Anarchy Online | Age of Conan | Warhammer Online | StarWars Galaxies | EVE | Earth&Beyond | World of Warcraft | Dungeons & Dragons Online | City of Villains and Heroes | Saga of Ryzom | Lord of the Rings Online
Go to Top of Page

Tragedy

Bunny_tragedy

2637 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  11:00:55  Show Profile  Visit Tragedy's Homepage  Send Tragedy an ICQ Message Send Tragedy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Herbicid

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/contests/05-05-25/winners.html

:)

Tragedy
"Killing is my business...
...and business is good!"
Go to Top of Page

Gamca

132 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  22:09:53  Show Profile  Visit Gamca's Homepage  Send Gamca an ICQ Message Send Gamca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Isac

hlavně že tu půlka lidí hrála na emulátorech ultimy :)

mom.. Isac.. Isac z Ultimy Kelevaru ? ;d)

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
Gamca,@D'Thul<Black Division>, Priest
Gamicka,@D'Thul<Black Division>, Mage
Gamik,@D'Thul<Black Division>, Warrior
Behemot,@Kelevar,[Chaos] H.o.K.
Go to Top of Page

Colldor
Gimp

collrab

2165 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2005 :  23:01:18  Show Profile  Send Colldor an ICQ Message Send Colldor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=38235

Colldor, Allerious, Turrin Bagalmon [UO - DP] (retired)
Colldor, Enforcer <CzA> [Anarchy Online] (retired)
Kremilek, Troll Warrior <Zdechliny> [WoW] (retired)
Colldor, Zealot <Skull> [WHO] (retired)
Go to Top of Page

SHIMI

914 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  11:12:49  Show Profile  Visit SHIMI's Homepage  Send SHIMI an ICQ Message Send SHIMI a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Colldor

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=38235

0.001% drop from from the Dark Casters in EPL.

RP servers only.

i got no time to lose mon, so i prefer having fun in real life ... comprehende ?
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  21:44:55  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tohle blizzard nevychytal, schválně jestli si všimnete co je špatně
http://img179.echo.cx/img179/4964/wow29dd.jpg
Go to Top of Page

frantar

148 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  21:55:17  Show Profile  Send frantar an ICQ Message Send frantar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spajdr

tam ten jeden strom vzadu ma jednu vetev v takovy poloze, v jaky by podle zakonu fyziky nikdy byt nemohla

Go to Top of Page

Aramir
ex sejra

1083 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  22:01:03  Show Profile Send Aramir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spíš bych řekl, že z té kuše střílí jako z luku
Go to Top of Page

frantar

148 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  22:28:37  Show Profile  Send frantar an ICQ Message Send frantar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aramir

Spíš bych řekl, že z té kuše střílí jako z luku

teď sme dostal ;)

Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  22:43:14  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jj Aramir na to kápnul, fofrem tam přidali zbraně a takhle to dopadlo a já si furt říkal že mi tam něco nesedí zezadu
Go to Top of Page

Reyden

Human

2747 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  23:10:15  Show Profile  Send Reyden an ICQ Message Send Reyden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

schválně jestli si všimnete co je špatně

postavicka ma relativne malo penez? :) to bych mohl u sebe nareportovat taky :)

Zenová povídka: Putuji takhle Severní Koreou a najednou potkám Gurrshaela a Pompa držíce se za ruce řkouce "Ano pane Reydene ... až tady jsme zjistili, že jsme míň než ta krabice u cesty ... vyhrál jsi, Ty jsi víc!". Usmál jsem se a odvětil jim: "Od té doby co nemám žádný cíl, už nebloudím!"
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  23:32:54  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Reyden

quote:

schválně jestli si všimnete co je špatně

postavicka ma relativne malo penez? :) to bych mohl u sebe nareportovat taky :)

Já to moc nehraju, většinu peněz jsem tím pádem dál mladé (400g+)
Go to Top of Page

Warlord

Miralis

892 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2005 :  10:34:31  Show Profile  Send Warlord an ICQ Message Send Warlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

tam ten jeden strom vzadu ma jednu vetev v takovy poloze, v jaky by podle zakonu fyziky nikdy byt nemohla

LOL
quote:

Já to moc nehraju, většinu peněz jsem tím pádem dál mladé (400g+)
Opravdu hodnotna informace
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2005 :  11:50:17  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Warlord : zavidíš? za to tvůj příspěvek je ještě hodnotnější
Jenom odpovídám na otázku

Edited by - spajdr on 15/06/2005 11:52:19
Go to Top of Page

Warlord

Miralis

892 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2005 :  11:52:07  Show Profile  Send Warlord an ICQ Message Send Warlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Warlord : zavidíš? za to tvůj příspěvek je ještě hodnotnější

ne nezavidim, asi se budes hodne divit, ale mam taky tolik penez a reapera k tomu... ale chapu, ze ses chtel pochlubit jak ses sikovnej, ale ocekavany obdiv se nedostavil, co? njn smula...
Go to Top of Page

puki
Starting Member

39 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2005 :  20:03:54  Show Profile Send puki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no mne prislo skor funny,ze este aj vo wow odovzdava vsetky zlataky zenskej :)) dost blbe si ju na taketo ucit ;)
spajdr, dostal si za to aspon BoP undeletable headgear v tvare papuce (pantofle?) ;)

inak ... strielat sa da z vselicoho :)
Go to Top of Page

Wolfie
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2005 :  09:49:09  Show Profile  Send Wolfie an ICQ Message Send Wolfie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by puki

no mne prislo skor funny,ze este aj vo wow odovzdava vsetky zlataky zenskej :)) dost blbe si ju na taketo ucit ;)
spajdr, dostal si za to aspon BoP undeletable headgear v tvare papuce (pantofle?) ;)

pekne, asi harpuna... nebo mozna vystrelovaci DESTNIK

Wolfi/Tauren/Druid <Mor do kuli>.....Shadow Moon
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?155162

Edited by - Wolfie on 16/06/2005 09:50:11
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt

857 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2005 :  21:44:53  Show Profile  Send Drizzt an ICQ Message Send Drizzt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3497899&P=1

AO: Jingei 220/70/30 Doctor [RK1-Cza]
WoW: Jingej 90 Shaman [DT-Black Division]
DDO: Jingej 20 bard/bard/barb/fvs [Thelanis-Boiians]
VG: Jingej Psionicist
GW: Jingej 80 Thief
ESO: Jingej V16 Dragonknight
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2005 :  22:03:25  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by puki

Všechny nebyly, a komu sem je asi tak měl dát? na charitu?
A cokoliv co mám na hlavě mi dělá vyrážku, takže jsem plešatý až za uši
Go to Top of Page

Gamca

132 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2005 :  20:46:41  Show Profile  Visit Gamca's Homepage  Send Gamca an ICQ Message Send Gamca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dneska fakt srandovni quest.. nevim teda jak se jmenuje ale je to nakej 44 kousek od BootyBay u takovyho typka v jeskyni..
Po hodine zabijeni goril se strasnym dropratem sem s Luiem nasbiral kazdej 10 tech itemu..
Jdeme konecne za typem do jeskyne..
"Ty vole ten manik tu neni, nekdo ho zabil..".. (na zemi jen kosti).
Pribehne Lui.. hmm "Jee uz se objevil.. pohoda."
Tak sme odevzdali.. no sranda.. do jeskyne prvni vlna goril.., pohoda.. druha vlna goril.. kufa co to jeee.. treti vlna goril..
*DEAD*, *DEAD*.. , questovej typek *DEAD*
Lui: "Tak uz vime aspon kdo ho zabil.."

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
Gamca,@D'Thul<Black Division>, Priest
Gamicka,@D'Thul<Black Division>, Mage
Gamik,@D'Thul<Black Division>, Warrior
Behemot,@Kelevar,[Chaos] H.o.K.
Go to Top of Page

frantar

148 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2005 :  00:24:35  Show Profile  Send frantar an ICQ Message Send frantar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gamca

dneska fakt srandovni quest.. nevim teda jak se jmenuje ale je to nakej 44 kousek od BootyBay u takovyho typka v jeskyni..
Po hodine zabijeni goril se strasnym dropratem sem s Luiem nasbiral kazdej 10 tech itemu..
Jdeme konecne za typem do jeskyne..
"Ty vole ten manik tu neni, nekdo ho zabil..".. (na zemi jen kosti).
Pribehne Lui.. hmm "Jee uz se objevil.. pohoda."
Tak sme odevzdali.. no sranda.. do jeskyne prvni vlna goril.., pohoda.. druha vlna goril.. kufa co to jeee.. treti vlna goril..
*DEAD*, *DEAD*.. , questovej typek *DEAD*
Lui: "Tak uz vime aspon kdo ho zabil.."

hehe tenhle q mi taky utkvěl v paměti... sbírám ty kraviny z těch goril a už to jdu jen odevzdat... ale já jsem přišel o něco dřív než vy takže jsem viděl jak to odevzdal maník předemnou... tak jsem si radši našel partu ;)

Go to Top of Page

tsawo

330 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2005 :  21:55:06  Show Profile Send tsawo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:
Q u o t e:
Now are you 51 into overpower or are do you have 20 in the OMGWTFPWN tree?

Actually I am 35-7-44-5-21 because I wanted to have OMGWTFGHOSTWOLFFTW maxed out. It increases Ghost Wolf speed by 300% and makes it immune to everything.

KRUANA|SHA|WOW
ROONA
|MA|AO|RETIRED
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt

857 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2005 :  00:50:33  Show Profile  Send Drizzt an ICQ Message Send Drizzt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
quote:
Q u o t e:
Now are you 51 into overpower or are do you have 20 in the OMGWTFPWN tree?

Actually I am 35-7-44-5-21 because I wanted to have OMGWTFGHOSTWOLFFTW maxed out. It increases Ghost Wolf speed by 300% and makes it immune to everything.

Ten typek je vostrej co:)

So I dropped earthbind, tremor, strength, agility, grounding, poison cleansing, healing stream, and manatide. Then I put down some extra ones just in case.

AO: Jingei 220/70/30 Doctor [RK1-Cza]
WoW: Jingej 90 Shaman [DT-Black Division]
DDO: Jingej 20 bard/bard/barb/fvs [Thelanis-Boiians]
VG: Jingej Psionicist
GW: Jingej 80 Thief
ESO: Jingej V16 Dragonknight

Edited by - Drizzt on 20/06/2005 00:55:06
Go to Top of Page

Stilgar
Average Member

1971 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2005 :  04:19:13  Show Profile  Send Stilgar an ICQ Message Send Stilgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sem to hledal ale uz nenasel .. na foru byl uchvatnej topic o PvP shamovi ve stylu "... and than you p0p Purple thingie of DEATH, d0uBLE FROST SHOCK toss in 6 CHain Lightings! and finish with TORNaDO FTWWTF!!!11one"

skoda .. fakt stalo za to

[Stilgar]
Go to Top of Page

tsawo

330 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2005 :  16:06:14  Show Profile Send tsawo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stilgu, porad to na tom Jingove linku najdes, procti si to cely, fakt to stoji za to. Jsme s tim nasim buildem zrejme uplne vedle...
quote:

I don't think we're that overpowered. I mean, sure, I was soloing one major city. But if another one adds on while I'm fighting, I might have to start wasting my mana.

I once heard of a paladin that could solo a level 3 sheep critter. He got lucky on a couple crits, but still, that's pretty impressive.

KRUANA|SHA|WOW
ROONA
|MA|AO|RETIRED
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2005 :  16:33:26  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Re: I soloed the alliance | 6/9/2005 1:49:51 PM PDT

Q u o t e:
Also with my Tauren Racial Shaman super Health I can unite with 5 other Shaman's to make a Voltron type Robot shaped like a Wedge of Cheese. All while shooting laser beams out of my eyes and warping through time.

WTFSHAMANFTW!

GOGO SHAMAN RANGERS

:)))

Anarchy Online | Age of Conan | Warhammer Online | StarWars Galaxies | EVE | Earth&Beyond | World of Warcraft | Dungeons & Dragons Online | City of Villains and Heroes | Saga of Ryzom | Lord of the Rings Online
Go to Top of Page

Shandor
starting father

138 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2005 :  14:48:51  Show Profile Send Shandor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jo je to on :)
quote:
Originally posted by Gamca

quote:
Originally posted by Isac

hlavně že tu půlka lidí hrála na emulátorech ultimy :)

mom.. Isac.. Isac z Ultimy Kelevaru ? ;d)

Mr. Gentian
Reservoir Dogs

Go to Top of Page

Reyden

Human

2747 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2005 :  15:30:19  Show Profile  Send Reyden an ICQ Message Send Reyden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pokracovani comixu

http://www.worldofwar.net/comics/heroesofwow/chapter12/index.php

Zenová povídka: Putuji takhle Severní Koreou a najednou potkám Gurrshaela a Pompa držíce se za ruce řkouce "Ano pane Reydene ... až tady jsme zjistili, že jsme míň než ta krabice u cesty ... vyhrál jsi, Ty jsi víc!". Usmál jsem se a odvětil jim: "Od té doby co nemám žádný cíl, už nebloudím!"
Go to Top of Page

Gorog

259 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  16:13:38  Show Profile  Send Gorog an ICQ Message Send Gorog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ihfri91m01zg opravdu drsne, Shamanum nedoporucuju se koukat...
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  17:17:02  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.worldofwar.net/comics/heroesofwow/chapter13/index.php

Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  09:47:32  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,42 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000