Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Vanguard
 Vanguard General
 Vanguard going F2P
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RED EYE

458 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2012 :  09:13:00  Show Profile  Send RED EYE an ICQ Message Send RED EYE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We've got some exciting changes in store for Vanguard!

Since many, if not all of you reading this letter are the most die-hard of Vanguard players, let me start off by saying thank you for your unwavering support of the game! Let's talk about the great things we have planned over the next few months...

Vanguard going Free-to-Play

At SOE, giving players choices is the theme of how we're moving forward as a company. We see free-to-play (or as we refer to it, Free to Play. Your Way.) as a big part of our future and we like the flexibility it offers players. Therefore, I'm happy to announce Vanguard will be the next in line of our AAA games to make this transition. Since we've literally just begun on the work, I'm not ready to go into much detail. However, I will say that you can expect something similar to EverQuest®, EverQuest® II and DC Universe™ Online when we roll-out our free-to-play offering this summer. Once we have more information to share, you'll be the first to know.

Getting the band back together...

Now for the part I'm most excited about, let's talk about the great team of developers we've assembled. To begin (and I realize I'm stating the obvious) we've had a dry spell of game updates over the past few months. That said, I'm happy to announce the drought will be coming to an end this week, with our first scheduled update since last December. We plan to roll out game updates MUCH more frequently than years past, which will include general improvements, new content and more.

A few weeks ago, we began ramping up the Vanguard development team with some familiar faces. Our criteria was simple; we wanted the most Vanguard-knowledgeable, passionate developers. While we plan to continue growing the team over the next few months, I wanted to briefly introduce a few of our team leads, including Salim "Silius" Grant (Creative Director), Todd "Hobart" Schmidt (Technical Director) and me, Andy Sites (Director of Development). Fortunately, I am the only noob to the world of Vanguard, although having been part of the original EverQuest, EverQuest II, Free Realms, and Clone Wars Adventures teams, I've spent most of my career working on MMOs.

Over the next several weeks, we plan to roll-out individual "spotlight" pieces for each team member, to give you an opportunity to get to know each of them. In addition, you can expect to see more frequent game updates, as well as more detailed information regarding the upcoming free-to-play aspects of Vanguard.

Talk to you soon and we'll see you online!

Andy Sites
Director of Development

link na F2P FAQ
http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts/list.m?topic_id=56875

EQ2 (retired)
Lucya - 90 lvl Fury - Splitpaw
Jiskra - 90 Illusionist - Splitpaw <Validus>
Ezkaton - 90 Shadowknight - Splitpaw
VG:SoH (retired) - Auril - 50lvl Cleric
AoC (retired) Lucya - 80lvl Tempest of Set - Dagon

Rimsy
Starting Member

83 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  17:26:12  Show Profile Send Rimsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Už je známé datum.

"Mark your calendars. Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, one of Sony Online Entertainment’s (SOE) final subscription game holdouts is going free-to-play on August 14th, 2012. SOE revealed details about Vanguard's new payment model last month and have now announced the official transition date along with more changes coming with the move, including a spiffy new website."

Rimsy: virtuální světy.
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2012 :  08:17:42  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jo v item shopu uz jsou itemy ke koupi, bezkonkurencni sety, lepsi nez to co jde ziskat ve hre ... SOE trikrat hura. Alespon ze ty sety jsou jen na kazdejch 10 levelu tz endgame 55 lvl tam neni

lastfm

Edited by - Rashaverak on 13/08/2012 12:23:41
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2012 :  10:40:26  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jsem to o vikendu sosnul ....
Zamackl jsem teda nostalgickou slzu - lognu a hned to pro mne zase funguje.... grafika furt OK, krasnej svet, Rahz Inkur, Pyramidy, Wardship of the Sleeping Moon....
Bohuzel na EU serveru je max cca 40 lidi :(

Tyhle hry je takova skoda... :(

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2012 :  12:27:19  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jj je to fajn, staci napsat petici gm a behem par dni jsi zdarma na us serveru se vsemi postavami, aslespon pred 2 mesici to jeste slo

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2012 :  19:19:29  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a je to tam lepsi? podle for to vypada ze je to chciply vsude

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2012 :  08:13:02  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
po spusteni f2p bylo, nevim jak s tim zahybalo gw2 a dalsi hry, ale bylo to nekolikanasobne vice, rozhodne jsem nemel potize ze bych nepotkal lidi nebo nenasel partu

lastfm

Edited by - Rashaverak on 25/10/2012 08:13:40
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2012 :  14:01:28  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

a je to tam lepsi? podle for to vypada ze je to chciply vsude

Dnes 14.00 CEt na US serveru 169 lidí all levels. No ...nic moc

A ještě k tomu z EU na US serveru špatně hratelný, lagy slušný, kolísání kolem 250-400 ms

Sem to zabalil, ten síťovej kod je pain. Tohle je požitek hrát jako když vám někdo trhá nehty.

Last hope......Guild Wars 2
"that's not a log, that's a DICK!"

Edited by - Jaffa on 21/12/2012 18:08:31
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000