Posted - 15/01/2009 : 09:06:37
Game Update 6.1 (15.01.2008)
On Thursday, January 15, at 4:00 AM PST all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.
When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.
4:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CST (Austin) / 7:00 AM EST (New York)
12:00 PM GMT / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 9:00 PM (Tokyo) / 11:00 PM AEDT (Sydney)
Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.
Star Wars Galaxies: Game Update 6.1
Publish Notes, January 15, 2008
• Items that are currently stored in the Appearance inventory now show up in your normal inventory window with a cyan highlight to them. They still will not count against your inventory count. An option to turn this behavior on and off will be added in a later update.
• Fixed an issue where users wouldn't be wearing their appearance items on remote machines.
• Backpacks now work with the Appearance window. To equip a backpack to the Appearance inventory, the backpack must be completely empty. You also cannot transfer items to any containers that are currently in your Appearance inventory.
Character Transfer Service:
• Beast Master abilities now transfer correctly.
• Beast DNA now transfers correctly; this fix is retroactive.
• An "I am not ready to transfer yet. Remind me in a month." free CTS reminder option has been added.
• A "Born on <galaxy>" title has been added for the current 25 live galaxies, Japan-Katana, and Japan-Harla. The title will be retroactively granted. If the character has transferred, including multiple transfers, the "born on galaxy" is the galaxy on which the original character was created.
• The painting reward for free character transfers has been renamed from Infinity to Europe-Infinity.
• Player can no longer destroy or re-deed a Barn without removing all beasts that have been stored within.
House Pack Up:
• Structures across the galaxies have been marked as "(Abandoned)" for inactive accounts that qualified. The demolition crew cannot be called in to pack up these structures until March 3.
I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)