Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 11.6 (23.12.2008)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2008 :  11:26:15  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 11.6 (23.12.2008)

On Tuesday, December 23, at 4:00 AM PST all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.

4:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CST (Austin) / 7:00 AM EST (New York)
12:00 PM GMT / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 9:00 PM (Tokyo) / 11:00 PM AEDT (Sydney)
Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.

Chapter 11.6: The Battle of Echo Base
Publish Notes, December 23, 2008

Game Play:

• Retroactively fixed an issue with harvester deeds broken during Life Day that prevented the harvester from being placed on Dathomir, Endor, and Yavin IV. All harvester deeds should now be usable on those planets. Harvesters that were placed between Chapter 11.4 and 11.5 can be re-deeded and placed on the correct planets.

• Examine information on the affected harvester deed may not show Dathomir, Yavin IV, and Endor as planets to place, but it can be placed on those planets.

• The fix to harvesters and factories not being placeable on certain planets will not affect factories that are packed up rather than re-deeded. In order to fix the factory, you must re-deed it.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,05 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000