Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Game Update 5.4 (19.08.2008)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2008 :  17:12:33  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Game Update 5.4 (19.08.2008)

On Tuesday, August 19, at 4:00 AM PDT all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time. Please note that this will be a longer period than normal due to the new systems included in this update.

4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York)
11:00 AM GMT / 12:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 8:00 PM (Tokyo)
Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.

Star Wars Galaxies: Game Update 5.4
Publish Notes, August 19, 2008

Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game: Champions of the Force

• The Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game has started the first round of closed beta.
• The game is accessed by selecting "Card Game" in the game menu or by typing /tcg in the command line. These commands are visible to all players, but only registered Fan Faire attendees can access the game.

This phase of closed beta is for Fan Faire attendees only. Beginning on Thursday, August 21, the most active Test Center players will also gain access to the beta. If you are part of this group, you will be informed of your access status via in-game email on Thursday, August 21, after 12:00 PM CDT.

If you are part of these beta phases, you will also receive a special loot card! Rewards for the early adopters range from the Rebel or Imperial Life Support Flight Suit (your choice of one per account/non-tradeable) and other awesome items that can all be claimed in the Star Wars Galaxies game. (Please note that the Flight Suit can only be claimed in the Star Wars Galaxies MMO, not the Trading Card Game.)

-----------------

Doplnenie 20.08.2008

Additional patch notes for Game Update 5.4, all related to Beast Master, were inadvertently missed; they are listed below. I sincerely apologize for the omission.

You'll recognize some of the changes were previously discussed here on the forums by Hanse and Loche. Rather than wait for Game Update 6, Hanse implemented these changes to go out with Game Update 5.4. SMILEY

Beast Master:

• Added the ability for beasts to sit and lie down, when you use the /pet command on them and they have the available animation.
• Added the eat emote to beasts when they eat food. Some beasts may not have the eat animation, but many will animate when they eat.
• Unpacking a house no longer unpacks its stuffed beasts to the wrong location.
• Happiness buff now increases/decreases damage on a beast by -25% to 25%.
• Movement for beasts that get hung up on walls, corners, etc should cause the beast to teleport to its master, if it is not in combat. This should resolve getting hung up in POBs.
• Loyalty should not be reduced, if a beast dies to a player (PvP).

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 20/08/2008 17:20:33

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2008 :  18:50:43  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kruci, ten patch sa im asi nejak pobochal, ked su servery stale dole...inak vcelku nechapem, naco davaju betatest na live servery

inak ten flame na oficialnom fore o tomto patchi je celkom zaujimavy (:

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 19/08/2008 18:52:16
Go to Top of Page

Yurekk

503 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2008 :  19:04:39  Show Profile  Send Yurekk an ICQ Message Send Yurekk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Někteří se do komentování této novinky zamíchali tak že vyfásli banán,např Dargnon

SWG:Dosec soustružník ,Dosec' Yurek JEDI -EU Chimaera server
WWIIOL:Oberstleutnant,Axis side,
DF:Twombly-meč,srp a kladivo
WAR:Yurek pasáček vepřů -Eltharion
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2008 :  19:13:55  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
to fakt? a co pekne im napisal? ((:

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000