Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars: The Old Republic
 Star Wars: The Old Republic - General
 General
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

WereHamster

WereHamster

982 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  11:08:08  Show Profile Send WereHamster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Klient z bety AoC vydržel běžet v kuse asi 30 minut. To je můj etalon pro poctivý memory leak :)
Go to Top of Page

Arach

522 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  12:21:06  Show Profile  Send Arach an ICQ Message Send Arach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

jelikoz jsem se s problemem low FPS ani memory leakem nesetkal (a jak jsem psal - hra me bezela tak 14 hodin v kuse) tak mne podobne vylevy na forech zanechavaji zcela klidnym

jakou mas sestavu ? budu kupovat asi novou masinu, tak aby me to chodilo...
Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  12:26:37  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arach

quote:

jelikoz jsem se s problemem low FPS ani memory leakem nesetkal (a jak jsem psal - hra me bezela tak 14 hodin v kuse) tak mne podobne vylevy na forech zanechavaji zcela klidnym

sice nejsem brutus ale jinak me to taky jelo bez problemu a to na
Intel I5 procesor dvoujadro na 3.2 (posledni verze pred prichodem sandybridge)
Deska Asus P7P55
pameti kingston na 1333 Mhz 4 GB (casovani CL8 tusim)
gigabyte Nvidia GTX 480
SSD Disk Intel
OS Win7 64 bit
je to cca rok a pul stara masinka a jsem spokojenej, ze co se tyce swtor budu tak leda porizovat novy chlazeni na grafiku aby bylo trosku vykonnejsi a tissi

Rock is overpowerd, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors.

Edited by - Pertha on 07/12/2011 12:36:48
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  13:55:45  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ja mam v podstate starou plecku - vic jak 3 roky starej comp - btw je to snad nejdyl co jsem kdy mel jeden comp, ale proste neni duvod upgradeovat....

Je to i7 3.4GHz, 6GB RAM, GTX 285 (a ve skrini se mne uz asi rok vali GTX 480 co jsem linej dat do compu, protoze je hlucna a topi.... :)

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Xantus

504 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  14:45:07  Show Profile  Send Xantus an ICQ Message Send Xantus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
U mě za obě poslední bety jsem měl jedno zatuhnutí klienta a to hned první den, poté žádný pád. často klient běžel klidně 12 hodin v kuse bez problémů a zpomalení.

Mám i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3,3 GHz , 8GB RAM a GTX 560 Ti, win7 64b
Go to Top of Page

Kar-Chee

Parental3

960 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  20:58:18  Show Profile Send Kar-Chee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bude na hraní potřeba mít nainstalovaný Origin? Na betu třeba nebyl.

Planetside 2, Diablo 3
Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  20:58:59  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kar-Chee

Bude na hraní potřeba mít nainstalovaný Origin? Na betu třeba nebyl.

nebude , tedy alespon je to porad jeste v FAQ

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  06:00:08  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Aragorn
Average Member

1001 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:10:51  Show Profile  Send Aragorn an ICQ Message Send Aragorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile

predobjednal jsem to 22.7. tak sem zvedavej kdy to prijde ;)

Kallath <Mor do Kuli>
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:20:54  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aragorn
predobjednal jsem to 22.7. tak sem zvedavej kdy to prijde ;)

No davejte vedet kdy vam dorazi invite - ja jsem daval preorder az nekdy v listopadu takze si moc iluze nedelam... stejne mam pristi tyden jeste dost prace a cestovani...

btw - ke kazde dobre zprave se pribali i nejaka spatna:

In addition to moving the start of Early Access up to December 13th, the FAQ notes that there will be no "grace period" for preorder purchases; when Early Access ends (just before launch at 12:01 AM EST on 12/20), the servers will go down for a short time, and when they come back up all players will be required to enter a Product Registration Code in order to continue playing. Check out the FAQ for more details, and look for quotes from Stephen Reid after the jump.

Takze lidi co si pujdou pro krabici muzou mit problem...

Edited by - brutus on 08/12/2011 09:21:35
Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:26:58  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no ja sice taky predobjednaval hned zezacatku kod jsem podle vseho zadal 22.7. ale stejne pred koncem roku mam tolik prace, pak vanoce, takze pocitam se k poradnymu hrani stejne dostanu az nekdy 26. :)

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

Black

2371 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:35:30  Show Profile  Send Black an ICQ Message Send Black a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pertha

k poradnymu hrani stejne dostanu az nekdy 26. :)

vsak poradne hrani zacina na lvl 50, jak jinak

Black
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:36:47  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.vgchartz.com/charts/preorders.php

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:44:48  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black

quote:
Originally posted by Pertha

k poradnymu hrani stejne dostanu az nekdy 26. :)

vsak poradne hrani zacina na lvl 50, jak jinak

no :) jak pro koho konkretne u swtor me extreme bavi kazdej quest :)

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  10:15:21  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stephen Reid
In Europe, copies of #SWTOR will be available at retail starting on December 15, 2011.

In the USA and Canada, copies of #SWTOR will be available at retail starting on December 20, 2011.

Digital orders for #SWTOR from http://Origin.com will be emailed Game Codes starting December 16, 2011.

Note when I say 'at retail' I mean picking up in-store from that day.

Last hope......Guild Wars 2
"that's not a log, that's a DICK!"

Edited by - Jaffa on 08/12/2011 10:15:55
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  10:45:59  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A když se snažíte lognout přes launcher do hry teď, taky vám to píše, že no active subscription?
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  10:48:30  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Výborná zpráva z podle mě nejlepšího českého eshopu.

Martin Schovanec (ADMIN)
2011-12-08 10:37:40 odkaz

martin34: hru budeme rozesilat 13-14. prosince, na prodejnach bude zhruba ve stejnou dobu.

Takže vůbec nevadí že tam bude no grace period.

Edited by - Jaffa on 08/12/2011 10:49:13
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  11:13:04  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spajdr

A když se snažíte lognout přes launcher do hry teď, taky vám to píše, že no active subscription?

Ano
Go to Top of Page

Xantus

504 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  12:36:10  Show Profile  Send Xantus an ICQ Message Send Xantus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To je divný, budeme mít v obchodech něco dřív než amíci :)
Go to Top of Page

PRIBOO
Average Member

DOG

1602 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  12:45:55  Show Profile  Send PRIBOO an ICQ Message Send PRIBOO a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Xantus

To je divný, budeme mít v obchodech něco dřív než amíci :)

Na tom není nic divného, bojí se, že za tejden už euro nebude platit
Go to Top of Page

Anomaly

132 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  12:48:37  Show Profile  Send Anomaly an ICQ Message Send Anomaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mám takový dotaz; Koupil jsem pre order standart edition u Originu, zadal jsem pre order key do mého SWTOR acc a následně předobjednávku zrušil. Po betě jsem se však rozhodl, že bych do toho přece jen šel. Chápu to tak, že když jsem již aplikoval pre order key, tak mám early access do hry, jen mě to vyhodí, až po mě budou chtít product key, tzn. toho 20.12, je to tak správně?
Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  13:06:44  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anomaly

Mám takový dotaz; Koupil jsem pre order standart edition u Originu, zadal jsem pre order key do mého SWTOR acc a následně předobjednávku zrušil. Po betě jsem se však rozhodl, že bych do toho přece jen šel. Chápu to tak, že když jsem již aplikoval pre order key, tak mám early access do hry, jen mě to vyhodí, až po mě budou chtít product key, tzn. toho 20.12, je to tak správně?

je to tak, preorder key jsi zaplatil rovnou, ted jen musis nekde sehnat full klic do toho 19tyho

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

terawatt

flegr

916 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  16:38:31  Show Profile  Send terawatt an ICQ Message Send terawatt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Ja mam v podstate starou plecku - vic jak 3 roky starej comp - btw je to snad nejdyl co jsem kdy mel jeden comp, ale proste neni duvod upgradeovat....

Je to i7 3.4GHz, 6GB RAM, GTX 285 (a ve skrini se mne uz asi rok vali GTX 480 co jsem linej dat do compu, protoze je hlucna a topi.... :)

Jestli chceš tu grafiku prodat, tak mi dej vědět, nedávno jsem odsmažil svoji, tak hledám rozumnou náhradu

I've survived Chernobyl,Y2K,9/11,Bird flu,Mad cow disease,Swine flu,Ebola outbreak, African Swine Fever,SARS, MERS,COVID-19, Brexit,..NIBIRU BRING IT ON.

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  17:04:51  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by terawatt
Jestli chceš tu grafiku prodat, tak mi dej vědět, nedávno jsem odsmažil svoji, tak hledám rozumnou náhradu

poslal jsem ti icq

Go to Top of Page

Trasher

water

376 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  21:09:42  Show Profile Send Trasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lobos

quote:

Ano

uz nejde ani login :[

If you participated in our Game Testing Program before November 25th, we recommend that you uninstall the game testing client (refer to instructions below) and then download and install the launch game client. We’ll update this post with more instructions when they’re available. You will need 27GB of free space to install the launch game client. The actual size of the game client is approximately 19GB (without additional languages installed).

If you have played in our game testing program at any point from November 25th onwards, you will not need to re-install the game client, as you should already have the launch version installed.

To verify that you have the launch version installed, you can check for the "assets_swtor_main" version file in the following location on your computer: \Program Files (x86)\EA\BioWare\Star Wars – The Old Republic (assuming default installation). If you have that file present, you do not need to reinstall the game client.

a udajne tenhle txt

assets_swtor_main_version.txt
Patch Version 13, Built on Fri Dec 2 18:51:58 GMTST 2011

co je vic,nez pristani bez padaku ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2xmAWS4akE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m40s

Edited by - Trasher on 08/12/2011 21:25:46
Go to Top of Page

Xantus

504 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  08:03:14  Show Profile  Send Xantus an ICQ Message Send Xantus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Login se rozběhnul někdy kolem 22 hodiny. Překvapilo mě jak málo mi to stahovalo, je ale pravda že jsem měl i poslední betu z minulého víkendu.
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  09:00:11  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meli jebly pripojeni na login servery z EU - Rockjaw o tom psal na twitteru

Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  09:10:38  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Momentalne to ide tak 1200 kB/s

"I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is little death that brings total obliteration. I will let it pass through me and over me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. "
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  09:39:53  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uvažuji o koupi GTX 560. Momentálně mám GTX 285, Q9550@4Ghz a 4gb DDR2, dosáhnu výrazného zlepšení nebo mě bude brzdit procesor/ram/stará architektura?
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  09:54:45  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Uvažuji o koupi GTX 560. Momentálně mám GTX 285, Q9550@4Ghz a 4gb DDR2, dosáhnu výrazného zlepšení nebo mě bude brzdit procesor/ram/stará architektura?

285 je cca na urovni 560Ti takze upgrade neudelas :)

Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  10:17:17  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hm tak to je pešek,jsem si říkal jak udělám díru do světa za 4k :)
Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  10:32:39  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hm tak to je pešek,jsem si říkal jak udělám díru do světa za 4k :)

njn bude to chtit pridat dalsi 2 k a poridit desku procak a pameti, tim ziskas o dost vic

napr takto
http://www.alfacomp.cz/php/basket.php?items=_185B0112YD01106M01

Yours, Scissors.

Edited by - Pertha on 09/12/2011 10:34:30
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  10:43:57  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Budu o tom uvažovat, díky za radu.
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  11:09:56  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GTX285 zcela jistě není rychlostně na tom podobně jako 560Ti, 560Ti se po trošce přetaktování dostane na úroveň GTX570.
V základu je rychlostně na tom dost podobně jako GTX470. Nicméně Q9550@4Ghz by brzdilo 560Ti.
To GTX460 768MB je na tom podobně rychlostně jako GTX285.

Edited by - spajdr on 09/12/2011 11:13:02
Go to Top of Page

Dorlas

Mr. Pink 2

2782 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  01:03:48  Show Profile  Send Dorlas an ICQ Message Send Dorlas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eager to find out what server your Guild will be placed on? Your Guild HQ update is coming on Monday!

Dorlas
TESO
CzH, MdK, ReD, Ragnarok, Pohodari, Multa Nocent
UO, SWG, WoW, VG, AoC, DF, EQ2, Rift, Swtor, GW2, Daoc - inactive
Go to Top of Page

paja2000

2040 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  09:56:15  Show Profile  Visit paja2000's Homepage Send paja2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak kdy to maji dneska spustit?

AO: Paja - soldier - 220/30 || pajatrader - trader - 220/16 || koprak - keeper - 220/20 || pajja - doctor - 220/24
VG: Paja - Cleric/High Elf/Gelenia/MDK 35
WoW: DrPaja - 52 Undeath Priest @ Drak'thul || Tankistka - 32 Tauren Warrior @ Drak'thul || Krvacek - 70 Druid Tauren Warrior @ Drak'thul

Go to Top of Page

Scout

256 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  09:58:26  Show Profile  Send Scout an ICQ Message Send Scout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ocekavam zitra :

nvitation to Play the Game Early

Starting December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET), The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

btw : mate nekde v acc managmentu moznost nastaveni subscripce ?

Go to Top of Page

Xantus

504 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  10:44:21  Show Profile  Send Xantus an ICQ Message Send Xantus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Podle mě půjde subs nastavit, nebo muset nastavit, po zadání product key 20.12. Odkaz na subs tam je v Code Redemption, ale zatím nefunguje.
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  11:25:14  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scout

ocekavam zitra :

nvitation to Play the Game Early

Starting December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET), The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

btw : mate nekde v acc managmentu moznost nastaveni subscripce ?

Troška upřesnění k EGA:
Q:Odd ? but do you grant EGA access based on when the email is sent or at 7AM? Do I have to wait for my email or just check launcher?
A:The email will be sent when you have access, but you could check launcher and get in before you get the email.

An Early Game Access 'invite wave' would be a large number of emails. We'll send a series per day, spaced throughout the day.

Emails for Early Game Access will go out in a series of waves, every day. We'll keep you updated via Forums/Twitter.

Go to Top of Page

Azkaban

1990 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  18:19:30  Show Profile  Send Azkaban an ICQ Message Send Azkaban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nevíte co bude stát respec?
Go to Top of Page

paja2000

2040 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  18:23:47  Show Profile  Visit paja2000's Homepage Send paja2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Azkaban

Nevíte co bude stát respec?

Chces to v CZK, EUR nebo USD?

AO: Paja - soldier - 220/30 || pajatrader - trader - 220/16 || koprak - keeper - 220/20 || pajja - doctor - 220/24
VG: Paja - Cleric/High Elf/Gelenia/MDK 35
WoW: DrPaja - 52 Undeath Priest @ Drak'thul || Tankistka - 32 Tauren Warrior @ Drak'thul || Krvacek - 70 Druid Tauren Warrior @ Drak'thul

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  18:24:43  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
prvni je zdarma kazdej dalsi se zdrazuje

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  18:41:20  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a cap je prej 100 000k psal jeden lev 50 tester

Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  18:54:06  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
people who activated their key in;

June / July, will get access to the game at 6.59 am (GMT +1) / dec. 13th 2011.
August, will get access to the game at 5.59 pm (GMT +1) / dec. 13th 2011.
September, will get access to the game at 6.59 am (GMT +1) / dec. 14th 2011.
October, will get access to the game at 5.59 pm (GMT +1) / dec. 14th 2011.
November,will get access to the game 6.59 am (GMT +1) / dec. 15th 2011.

Everyone else gets access on the 15th around 6 pm GMT +1
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  18:59:39  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

people who activated their key in;

June / July, will get access to the game at 6.59 am (GMT +1) / dec. 13th 2011.
August, will get access to the game at 5.59 pm (GMT +1) / dec. 13th 2011.
September, will get access to the game at 6.59 am (GMT +1) / dec. 14th 2011.
October, will get access to the game at 5.59 pm (GMT +1) / dec. 14th 2011.
November,will get access to the game 6.59 am (GMT +1) / dec. 15th 2011.

Everyone else gets access on the 15th around 6 pm GMT +1

zdroj? jeste pred 2 dny Rockjaw tweetoval ze bodou posilat maily lidem ten den kdy je pustej

Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  19:12:12  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
unofficial info

Ale jestli je to pravda, tak si zahraju až 15tého
Go to Top of Page

Black

2371 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  19:32:29  Show Profile  Send Black an ICQ Message Send Black a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

unofficial info

Ale jestli je to pravda, tak si zahraju až 15tého

ja taky a vubec me to nebude vadit jelikoz cas mam az 16.

Black
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  20:11:10  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak prý je to fake, takže zase víme prd.
Go to Top of Page

Anomaly

132 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  20:45:48  Show Profile  Send Anomaly an ICQ Message Send Anomaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Netestoval nekdo SWTOR v CrossFiru ? s dvema kartama od Ati/Amd? Uvazuju o dalsi R6850
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  20:52:50  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anomaly

Netestoval nekdo SWTOR v CrossFiru ? s dvema kartama od Ati/Amd? Uvazuju o dalsi R6850

Testoval jsem se třema i dvěma 6950 a kromě sprasených blikajících stínů nebyl problém, ale podle swtor fóra když ještě šlo, tak to později ty stíny opravili.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,58 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000