Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 10: Pick Me Up
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  07:56:35  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Chapter 10: Pick Me Up...

You've found allies ready to take on the enemy in your sights, and you're ready to get going. Want to get to the action in a hurry? Groups can meet up faster than ever before with the new group pickup points in Chapter 10.

Call for Pick Up

You must be the group leader or an officer in the group to create the group pickup point.

Right-click your health and action bar and select Create Group Pickup Point, or use the command /createGroupPickup. A reusable group pickup point waypoint that points to the location of the group pickup point will be created and updated for each group member.

The group pickup point can only be created and used while you are located on the following planets and areas: Corellia, Dantooine, Dathomir, Endor, Kashyyyk – Etyyy, Kashyyyk – Kachirho, Kashyyyk – Khowir, Lok, Mustafar, Naboo, Rori, Talus, Tatooine, and Yavin 4. To create the group pickup point, the group must have two connected group members, one of which must be the group leader or an officer, who are within 20m of each other.

A group pickup point lasts for two minutes.

Get There in a Hurry

Once the group leader or officer has created the pickup point, group members will see a countdown bar that appears under the group UI to indicate how much time is left to travel to that point.

To travel to the group pickup point, right-click your health and action bar and select the travel option you prefer. You can also use the command /useGroupPickup. You cannot use the group pickup point while you are in combat, on a mount or vehicle, or incapacitated or dead.

The cost is variable and is based on the base ticket travel cost between the source and destination planets. In the screenshot above, for example, the cost is 5250 credits to travel from Yavin 4 to Endor.

You can choose to travel to the starport, shuttleport, or camp with a shuttle beacon nearest to the group pickup point.

If there is an inconveniently placed camp (such as one surrounded by hostile enemies) nearest to the group pickup point, you can choose to just go to the starport or shuttleport nearest to the pickup point. Use the command /useGroupPickup nocamp to quickly travel to the nearest starport or shuttleport.

If the travel point is a player city shuttleport, the city receives 10% of the group pickup point travel cost. City bans are honored, so a shuttleport in a city that you are city banned from will be excluded as a travel point.

Join forces and meet up quickly with the group pickup points in Chapter 10!

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000