Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  09:33:13  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tak a je to tu:

Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode are Now Live!

To provide our customers with more credit card security, Sony Online Entertainment has partnered with Visa and MasterCard. Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode have now been added to our Station Store purchase flow.

Q. How will this affect SOE customers?

A. When adding new subscriptions, changing a subscription, or purchasing software from the Station Store, you will be prompted to join Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. An application will pop up and prompt you to join the security program. Please enter all requested information. This is a secure site and only Visa or MasterCard will have your information.

After you have signed up for the security program, you will need to login again to verify that the card has been secured.

Q. How much does it cost to join Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode?

A. It is completely free to join Visa and MasterCard's security programs for online purchases.

Q. Why should I give Sony Online Entertainment my personal information?

A. The information requested for these programs is not stored on any SOE servers. These programs are provided by Visa and MasterCard. Only Visa and MasterCard will retain the information you provide for your security.

Please visit the Verified by Visa and Master Card SecureCode sign up pages for more information about these programs and how to sign up.

Valara
Star Wars Galaxies Community Manager

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  09:40:02  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
takze tahle sranda u nas nefunguje co?

SWG, Europe-Farstar - Drom, Losos, Efiss, Casia' - R.I.P. SWG
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  09:58:56  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Verified by Visa nefunguje v CZ, a na SK ho podporuje iba jedna banka (aj to nie zrovna najvacsia)...nefunguje to napr. ani v Nemecku a Francuzsku

http://www.visaeurope.com/personal/onlineshopping/verifiedbyvisa/signup/

MasterCard SecureCode funguje v CZ (neviem, v ktorych bankach) a nepodporuje ho ani jedna SK banka (:

http://www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en/cardholderservices/securecode/index.html

podla reakcii na fore to napr. nepodporuje ani Bank of America...

bol by som celkom zvedavy, kolko SOE usetri na pokutach za stornovane transakcie (kvoli ktorym zavadza tento system), a kolko naopak strati na zrusenych uctoch kvoli nekompatibilnym kartam (((:

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 28/03/2008 10:00:15
Go to Top of Page

Shamirr

Pavucik

135 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  10:47:14  Show Profile Send Shamirr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Takže buď to VUB zavedie (plánujú to, ale termín nevedia), alebo zanikne SWG, alebo mi vyprší platnosť terajšej karty a zruším account. Uvidím čo príde skôr .

Nekropolis:
SWG: Shamirr Norrag (*10.6.2005 +9.7.2008) - Imperial Commando, Imperial Ace Pilot; Xandara Norrag (*11.8.2006 +9.7.2008) - Trader, Freelancer Pilot
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  13:17:31  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
moj mail, co som posielal do Tatra banky:

Dobry den

Chcel by som sa informovat, ci Tatra banka podporuje overovanie transakcii uskutocnenych kreditnymi kartami VISA prostrednictvom sluzby "Verified by VISA", a ak nie, ci tuto podporu planuje zaviest.

V zozname bank podporujucich tuto sluzbu na Slovensku je iba UniCredit -
http://www.visaeurope.com/personal/onlineshopping/verifiedbyvisa/signup/

Tiez by ma zaujimalo, v akom casovom horizonte planujete zaviest podporu sluzby "Verified by VISA".

Rovnake odpovede by ma zaujimali aj v pripade zavedenia SecureCode pre kreditne karty MasterCard.

odpoved z Tatra banky (:

Dakujeme Vam za podnetny navrh. Tento bol postupeny na kompetentne oddelenie. Momentalne vsak Tatra banka nepodporuje overovanie transakcii prostrednictvom sluzby Verified by VISA. V pripade akejkolvek zmeny budeme nasich klientov vcas informovat.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  16:31:45  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmmm hmmm tak takovyhle konec SWG bych necekal...

to se mi zda jako dobra prasarna, kdokoli ted da cancel na account, tak uz je to prakticky na porad, nikdo krom par amiku se do hry nedostane a na to se jim muzu vy...

Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  16:50:00  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no ale tam pisou o SOE jako celku, tz. tyka se to vsech her v jejich nabidce i eq2 nebo vanguardu ?

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  17:07:30  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EQ a Vanguardu tiez

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=412946
http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts/list.m?topic_id=30099

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2008 :  21:10:08  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
valara: We are still going to accept transactions from card issuers who do not use either program.

tak uz couvli :) asi si rychle spocitali, ze by prisli o Evropu a spoustu amiku a to ve vsech hrach

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,09 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000