Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 9: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2008 :  00:11:06  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doladovanie Chapter 9 na TC...

Chapter 9: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (26.03.2008)

Combat:

• NPCs immune to taunt effects are now also immune to Provoke.

Storyteller:

• Storyteller objects placed by a blueprint should no longer appear underneath the terrain or at incorrectly raised elevations.
• You may now add a description to a blueprint that can be viewed in the Examine window.

Collections:

• Enhanced Milking and Egg Finder should no longer queue when clicked repeatedly.

Foraging:

• All foraged food components now stack.
• If a cloaked player encounters a thief or worm while foraging, the cloaking will be removed.
• Players must leave city limits to forage.

Exar Kun Heroic Encounter:

• Small adjustments have been made to the heroic loot drops.

Entertainer:

• Fixed duplicate yellow sparkler types; there is now a red one instead.
• Added color names to the end of all classic props (sparklers, ribbons, etc.).
• Changed ribbons for mystical and sparklers to really be yellow on the ones specified as yellow.

Miscellaneous:

• The Flanged Jessoon and Prop Metal Fan (Left) schematics are now unlimited use schematics. The crafted items created by these schematics are now No Trade.

Double XP has been turned off on TCPrime.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2008 :  10:06:56  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 9: TCPrime/TestCenter Updates (28.03.2008)

Combat:

• Resistance to root and snare effects are now a rating rather than binary.
• Added the ability for select creatures to be resistant or immune to Mind Trick.

Jedi:

• Fixed an issue preventing Mind Trick of being used on boss level creatures.

Collections:

• The pop-up UI for PvP collection rewards has been removed.
• Reward Schematics for entertainer collections (Flanged Jessoon and Metal Fan (Left)) are now No Trade.
• After taking a picture of a durni, the durni will now receive a "Recovering Soul" debuff and a rotating camera particle. This effect lasts 5 minutes; during this time the durni can not update a player's collection.

Storyteller:

• Removed the new props that a player could not move through (in other words, they still have collision). They will no longer be sold by a storyteller vendor.
• Fixed the name of the AB-1 token.
• Removed ground targeting from persisted effect tokens since it was unnecessary for those tokens.
• When deploying a blueprint, it should now use the correct terrain height at each object's location to determine their elevation.

Miscellaneous:

• Vehement durni warriors now spawn in the wild.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,09 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000