Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 9 na TC Prime a TestCenter (21.03.2008)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2008 :  08:56:03  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 9 na TC Prime a TestCenter...

Chapter 9: The Fury of Exar Kun

Temple of Exar Kun Heroic Encounter:

• A team of archaeologists has been searching the remaining temples on Yavin 4 to find lost Sith artifacts. While exploring the area around the Temple of Exar Kun, the team stumbled upon undiscovered catacombs hidden deep underground. What will they discover in the depths of the temple? Find out in this new heroic encounter!

Your journey to uncover the mysteries of the Temple of Exar Kun begins in the Aurilia Adventurer's guildhall.

Storyteller:

• Storyteller blueprints have been added. Blueprints allow a storyteller to lay out a scene with storyteller props, save that scene, and deploy it quickly and easily. The storyteller vendor near the NPC theaters in each city offers a blueprint for sale. Use the radial menu on the blank storyteller blueprint in your inventory and choose Save Blueprint Data to save the complete scene.
• Ground targeting for storyteller prop placement has been added.
• Jukebox converters have been added to the storyteller vendor. A jukebox converter will make a storyteller prop that you target and that you own into a jukebox. It will then behave just like a normal jukebox storyteller prop.

• NPC difficulty converter tokens have been added to the storyteller vendor. The NPC difficulty converter tokens change a storyteller combat NPC to elite difficulty or to boss difficulty. You must own the storyteller combat NPC in order to change its difficulty (or be assisting the owner).

• Storyteller invitation terminals have been added. A storyteller invitation terminal allows players to join your story without you or an assistant needing to manually invite them. Anyone who uses a storyteller invitation terminal will be added to the owner's story, unless they are already a member of a story.
• Storyteller props may now be purchased in bulk, up to 10 at a time for most props.
• Combat and Flavor NPCs may now be asked to unequip their weapons, or to re-equip them again if you wish.
• Additional storyteller props and NPCs have been added.

• Storyteller events can now be held on Dathomir, Endor, and Yavin 4.

Collections:

• Repeatable Galactic Civil War PvP collections have been added.
• A collection with an Instant Travel Vehicle reward has been added.
• A number of new ground collections have been added.

Combat:

• Added recourse effects to dire root and dire snare. Once you have been affected by dire snare or dire root, you are immune to the effects for 18 or 25 seconds respectively.

• Increased base duration of dire root; the total duration remains 9 seconds.

Power Ups:

• Buff icons for active power ups have been added. These icons indicate the remaining duration of the power up.
• You can now overwrite an existing power up with a new power up.

• Fixed issue with power ups cancelling their effects upon cloning.

Magseal Containers:

• It is now possible to access magseal containers. In order to do so, you must obtain a keycode, which is obtained by defeating creatures. There are 10 different keys; each key opens a magseal container on a specific planet. You will find a variety of items inside the magseal container.

Commando:

• Plasma grenade particle effect changed to not be so obnoxious.

Axkva Min Heroic Encounter:

• Changed legacy Axkva Min badge to state it was awarded for legacy content in the Nightsister Stronghold and not for the new Axkva Min heroic encounter.

Miscellaneous:

• Area spawns around Tatooine should be the appropriate levels now.

• Adolescent Krayt Dragons no longer spawn in terrain.

• Updated Bink Video library to version 1.9c

• Miles Sound System has been updated to version 7.2a.

Chapter 9 Gift: War Terminal

• When you log into Chapter 9, you will receive the War Terminal publish gift. This terminal, when placed in a structure you own, displays readout data about the Galactic Civil War across the planets in your galaxy.

If you are wondering where TestCenter is: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=627097

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 22/03/2008 09:07:31

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2008 :  10:48:29  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ten chapter gift vypada suprove :) nadherna vec doprostred city hall

SWG, Europe-Farstar - Drom, Losos, Efiss, Casia' - R.I.P. SWG
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2008 :  11:41:26  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jo, vypada super...len nechapem, preco ho obmedzili len na "player structures"...vela ludi nema PA haly, radnice a pod.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2008 :  13:06:10  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robiwan

jo, vypada super...len nechapem, preco ho obmedzili len na "player structures"...vela ludi nema PA haly, radnice a pod.

tak player structures je obecne domek ne?

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2008 :  13:14:57  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dromedarr

quote:
Originally posted by robiwan

tak player structures je obecne domek ne?

na TC som to skusal polozit vo svojom dome, a nemohol som

teraz mi to uz ide, takze je to ok...vyzera to pekne (:

http://picasaweb.google.com/robiw4n/StarWarsGalaxies/photo#5180540942713915106

(Omnius Evermind)

Edited by - robiwan on 22/03/2008 13:26:42
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2008 :  13:42:55  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
doufam, ze to brzo daji i na stary TC abych si mohl udelat prequest pro Exara a kouknout dovnitr :)

Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2008 :  10:39:16  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pry je ta instance dost drsna.. zatim to nikdo nedal a jediny co vypadlo bylo schema na Exaruv stul z nakyho 2. bosse

Go to Top of Page

Shamirr

Pavucik

135 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  20:34:24  Show Profile Send Shamirr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Robe, nejak meškáš, vôbec si sem nedal info o GameUpdate 4.1. - Hnev kraľovnej meatlumpov .

Nekropolis:
SWG: Shamirr Norrag (*10.6.2005 +9.7.2008) - Imperial Commando, Imperial Ace Pilot; Xandara Norrag (*11.8.2006 +9.7.2008) - Trader, Freelancer Pilot
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  20:53:49  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shamirr

Robe, nejak meškáš, vôbec si sem nedal info o GameUpdate 4.1. - Hnev kraľovnej meatlumpov .

co to je za ptakovinu :) naky noobie quest ne?

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  21:54:53  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

to bol len april :D nechcel som zmiast ludi jak minuly rok s tym aprilovym Beast Mastery expertise

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  21:56:30  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dromedarr

quote:

co to je za ptakovinu :) naky noobie quest ne?

Wrath of the Meatlump Queen!

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  22:08:01  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hehe, a ja si blahove myslel, ze udelali naky questy pro lvl 50-60

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,16 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000