Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - General Forum - servery Eclipse & Chimaera
 Kde sezenu COA!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snoex
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  22:36:29  Show Profile  Send Snoex an ICQ Message Send Snoex a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kamos chce zacit hrat ale chce to COA ale ten digital download je pouze U.S. only aspon to tak tvrdej. Jak to je prosim vas?

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  23:43:40  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://store.station.sony.com/

musi si urobit station ucet, a cez neho si moze kupit COA ako digital download...stoji to 30 USD bez DPH, a malo by to ist aj z EU

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

Lucky_Lee

oko2

126 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  10:01:58  Show Profile  Send Lucky_Lee an ICQ Message Send Lucky_Lee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prý to nějak jde i přes Direct2drive. Dostal by k tomu Nubian.
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  10:53:27  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
to slo pouze nakou kratkou dobu po vydani COA. td uz to nejde a v CR uz vubec ne, vim o 2 lidech ze slovenska, ale u nas to neslo vubec

SWG, Europe-Farstar - Drom, Losos, Efiss, Casia' - R.I.P. SWG
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  10:56:59  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no ano, ak ma kreditnu kartu vydanu v USA, tak mu to pojde aj z americkeho D2D...na anglickom D2D COA nemaju

takze jeho jedinou sancou je asi len SOE e-shop, kde je COA o 10 bubakov drahsie, a kde asi nedostane ITV

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  11:25:49  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no SOE to ma udelany vazne uzasne... sehnat hru je nejlepsi odkoupenim od nekoho stary account, protoze novy te u nas vyjde dost draho

Go to Top of Page

Kimar
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  16:54:40  Show Profile Send Kimar a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Edited by - Kimar on 03/03/2008 16:59:36
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  17:12:51  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tomu se rika hodnotny prinos do diskuze

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  18:02:10  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dromedarr

bolo to o upgrade trialu na plnu subscription...nechapem, preco to bolo zmazane (:

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Kimar
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  19:17:43  Show Profile Send Kimar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robiwan

quote:
Originally posted by Dromedarr

bolo to o upgrade trialu na plnu subscription...nechapem, preco to bolo zmazane (:

protoze jsem zjistil, ze ten upgrade trialu je bez posledniho datadisku (Trial of Obi-wan)
a kdyz jsem to chtel vymazat, chtelo to po me heslo, ktere jsem zapomel tak jsem to jen editoval
Go to Top of Page

Rodier

StavkaDJu

4328 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  06:04:19  Show Profile  Visit Rodier's Homepage  Send Rodier an ICQ Message Send Rodier a Private Message  Reply with Quote
www.payhelp.cz - zaplatite jim pres paypal nebo snad i pres banku a oni za vas zaplati co budete potrebovat - maji pry i americky kreditky (zjistoval jsem to kdyz jsem se zajimal o placeni xbox360 Live)

First of all, who cares? Goodbye! Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!
Secondly, you will still buy this. Stop fishing for attention you lonely little troll.
Go to Top of Page

Quartax

Quartax

764 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  19:10:45  Show Profile Send Quartax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodier

www.payhelp.cz - zaplatite jim pres paypal nebo snad i pres banku a oni za vas zaplati co budete potrebovat - maji pry i americky kreditky (zjistoval jsem to kdyz jsem se zajimal o placeni xbox360 Live)

koukal si na jejich certifikát? 3 vykřičníky. ... :)

Quartax Xarys - SWG.Eclipse
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2008 :  09:04:17  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, co to je za silenost? takovy firme bych nesveril ani drobny, a 10% z castky co si uctujou je celkem peklo

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,09 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000