Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 8: Preview of Game Update 2 - Medic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2008 :  09:59:59  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 8: Preview of Game Update 2 - Medic

Each game update will take a look at specific professions to address bug fixes and issues. (This is not a complete revamp of the profession.) Please keep in mind that this won't be in the form of a chapter dedicated to each profession, but an update between major content releases that includes addressing some of the bugs and issues for one or two specific professions.

For the second profession update, the development team is focusing on entertainers and medics.

The Top 5 issues presented by the representative senator are the basis for the update for each profession. The team will spend time on the issues in the Top 5 and address as many as possible.

Summary of Medic Top Five

These are the top five issues presented by the Medic Senator and the medic community:

• An issue with Stasis that is difficult to reproduce.
• Medics are unable to area resurrect with an enemy or corpse targeted.
• An issue that causes heals to mis-fire.
• Concerns about the effect of the Evasion expertise.
• An issue with auto-aim mode that prevents healing an incapacitated friendly.

Game Update 2

With the top five issues in mind, here is what we currently have in the works for medics in Game Update 2:

• Addressing the issue with Stasis. (What up, Stasis?)
• Investigating Medic expertise, including Evasion, Flurry, and Burst.
• Investigating issues caused by auto-aiming or targeting.
• Correcting miscellaneous bugs.

This is not a complete list of what will be included in this game update, and please be aware that this plan is subject to change.

We will not be able to address all concerns or suggestions you have for your profession in this particular update, but we are focusing on the issues above. Each game update can also include updates to other professions, so if your issue is not addressed at this time, there is always a chance that it may be addressed in a later update.

Please feel free to discuss the points above in this thread. Thank you!

Valara
Community Manager

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2008 :  10:29:32  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
super, docela s tim hejbou :) nevis, dy to vyjde? a doufam, ze se brzo zameri na mustafarsy instance, jako kubaza, HK, a Koseyet to opravdu potrebuji.

SWG, Europe-Farstar - Drom, Losos, Efiss, Casia' - R.I.P. SWG
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2008 :  10:35:21  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
netusim, podla fora uz nieco z toho maju interne fixnute, takze asi 2 tyzdne, kym to daju na TC

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000