Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 COA ako Digital Download - UPDATED (04.04.2008)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  11:33:57  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Complete Online Adventures premium digital download (with the Royal Naboo ITV) can now be purchased in the Station Store. Players outside the U.S. can purchase this premium download in the Station Store. Thank you!

Valara
Star Wars Galaxies Community Manager

Odkaz: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?start=465&topic_id=491171#6942875

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 05/04/2008 07:50:37

Quartax

Quartax

764 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  11:48:53  Show Profile Send Quartax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robiwan

Complete Online Adventures je teraz mozne kupit aj ako digital download. Kazdy, kto si to kupi, ako bonus dostane okrem AT-RT aj nove instant travel vehicle - Nubian kralovnej Amidaly.

This product is only available for purchase in North America.

Quartax Xarys - SWG.Eclipse
Go to Top of Page

WereHamster

WereHamster

982 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  11:54:36  Show Profile Send WereHamster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vypadá moc pěkně :)
Dovnitř se asi nedá podívat, co :(
FUFU na veterány :)
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  11:59:10  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quartax

quote:

Complete Online Adventures je teraz mozne kupit aj ako digital download. Kazdy, kto si to kupi, ako bonus dostane okrem AT-RT aj nove instant travel vehicle - Nubian kralovnej Amidaly.

This product is only available for purchase in North America.

Jo, chcel som si to kupit, a poslalo ma to do prdele. To obmedzenie som si nevsimol...

Tak len aby ste vedeli (:

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

Yurekk

503 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  12:37:37  Show Profile  Send Yurekk an ICQ Message Send Yurekk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Robe kolik těch accountů hodláš provozovat ?

SWG:Dosec soustružník ,Dosec' Yurek JEDI -EU Chimaera server
WWIIOL:Oberstleutnant,Axis side,
DF:Twombly-meč,srp a kladivo
WAR:Yurek pasáček vepřů -Eltharion
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  12:40:58  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yurekk

Robe kolik těch accountů hodláš provozovat ?

chcel som tu peknu lodku dat na existujuci, na ktorom nemam ITV (:

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Kimar
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  15:00:45  Show Profile Send Kimar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
to je zvlastne, pred par dnami tam to obmedzenie nebolo a v pohode som si to kupil... teraz mam vlastny Nubian kralovnej Amidaly
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  16:58:07  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tak to ti zavidim...SOE ma asi tak vela predplatitelov SWG, ze si moze dovolit u obchodnikov tolerovat teritorialne restrikcie pri predaji jej produktov (:

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Yurekk

503 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  17:08:24  Show Profile  Send Yurekk an ICQ Message Send Yurekk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
na 2D2 platí ta restrikce pro skoro všechny single hry,ale mmo byly všechny for all,nechápu proč to tak překopali.

SWG:Dosec soustružník ,Dosec' Yurek JEDI -EU Chimaera server
WWIIOL:Oberstleutnant,Axis side,
DF:Twombly-meč,srp a kladivo
WAR:Yurek pasáček vepřů -Eltharion
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  17:13:34  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tak to je dobrý výmrd, jsem zvědav jak to SOE zdůvodní.
Go to Top of Page

Shamirr

Pavucik

135 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  08:13:16  Show Profile Send Shamirr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

tak to ti zavidim...SOE ma asi tak vela predplatitelov SWG, ze si moze dovolit u obchodnikov tolerovat teritorialne restrikcie pri predaji jej produktov (:

Nezúfaj. Na fóre DeadMeat napísal:
Hi Folks,

We are working quickly with LEC to try and get this available on the UK version of Direct2Drive. It involves lawyers, and that always adds time to the process, but hopefully we can have a version accessible to our European players soon.

DM

Takže sa snáď ešte dočkáš .

Nekropolis:
SWG: Shamirr Norrag (*10.6.2005 +9.7.2008) - Imperial Commando, Imperial Ace Pilot; Xandara Norrag (*11.8.2006 +9.7.2008) - Trader, Freelancer Pilot
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  08:19:49  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shamirr

quote:

Nezúfaj. Na fóre DeadMeat napísal:
Hi Folks,

We are working quickly with LEC to try and get this available on the UK version of Direct2Drive. It involves lawyers, and that always adds time to the process, but hopefully we can have a version accessible to our European players soon.

DM

Takže sa snáď ešte dočkáš .

hehehe...prave som si to precital (((:

len aby sa anglicke d2d nerozhodlo to obmedzit len na UK (:

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

SNowie
Average Member

1746 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  19:06:00  Show Profile  Send SNowie an ICQ Message Send SNowie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
stejně nepřipomíná vám ten Nubian pozemskej SR71 Blackbird?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,11 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000