Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Beast Master Promo - 21 dni hry zadarmo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  10:01:57  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beast Master Promo

Každý hráč, ktorý má neaktívny SWG účet, teraz môže získať 21 dní hry zadarmo. Ponuka platí do 30. septembra 2007, 11:59 Pacifického letného času.

Podmienkou je, aby hráč mal povolené zasielanie e-mailov so špeciálnymi ponukami a reklamami od SOE, a v nastaveniach účtu mal uvedenú platnú e-mailovú adresu.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 11/08/2007 10:04:02

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  10:02:50  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Otázky a odpovede

A: In order to have received the Beast Master promotional offer, your inactive account must have been opted-in to receive special offers and promotions from SOE with a valid e-mail address. Otherwise, you will be ineligible for the promotion.

Q: Does this mean that accounts that did not opt to receive promos will NEVER be eligable for this or is there a way to opt in and still receive it?

A: Accounts that weren't opted in didn't receive the promo. I strongly encourage everyone to make sure your accounts are opted-in, so that you will receive future promotions. We won't spam you - promise.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

SNowie
Average Member

1746 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  10:51:45  Show Profile  Send SNowie an ICQ Message Send SNowie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Roberion je mrtev, smazán ... ať mi vlezou na hrb č****i dementní

Edited by - SNowie on 11/08/2007 10:51:53
Go to Top of Page

Giross
Starting Member

30 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  14:01:54  Show Profile  Send Giross an ICQ Message Send Giross a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no neva v patek jsem si SWG zaplatil normalne, takovejch kravin jsem dostaval od SOE na mail, ale tohle teda ne :D . . . doufam ze tam budu mit jeste nejakou postavu
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000