Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 Chapter 5.4: 15.03.2007
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2007 :  18:13:07  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 5.4: "An Entertaining Enterprise" Publish Notes

Thursday, March 15th

On Thursday, March 15th at 4:00 AM PDT all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.

4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York)

12:00 PM GMT (London) / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 8:00 PM (Tokyo)

Building Deeds

Fixed an issue causing the examine window to display power and extraction rate information on deeds that do not have power or extraction rates.

Harvesters and Harvester Deeds

Fixed an issue causing the hopper sizes for energy harvester deeds, energy harvesters, heavy/elite chemical deeds, and heavy/elite harvesters to be set to zero.

Profession: Spy

Fixed an issue preventing a spy's full camouflage bonus to be used during a detection check.

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000