Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 World of Warcraft
 World of Warcraft - General
 Dropy v 25man instancích
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rhazul
Starting Member

54 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  19:30:54  Show Profile Send Rhazul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je už někde info co bude padat v nejtěžších instancích v TBC ? Zajímalo by mě, jestli má cenu pracovat na http://www.thottbot.com/?i=54718 . Celkem by mě naštvalo utratit za to xxxG aby po pár týdnech droplo něco lepšího

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  20:02:36  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chance to drop vs crafted?

Navyse veci na treti upgrade (aka Stormherald) budu padat v 25 man instancoch.

Kym nevydaju Black Temple tak lepsiu zbran ako Deep Thunder aj tak mat nebudes.

"I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is little death that brings total obliteration. I will let it pass through me and over me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. "
Go to Top of Page

M.C warior

me

1073 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  09:37:50  Show Profile  Visit M.C warior's Homepage  Send M.C warior an ICQ Message Send M.C warior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dovolim si topic trochu rozsirit, jednak proto, ze jsem pres vikend konecne dohnal LvL 70 ( znate to ..nedele 23.30, pritelkyne uz sopti, protoze chce jit spat, ale paran se drzi klavesnice zuby nechty .. UZ JEN 20K XP uaa ) a zatim jsem se spis nez o equip staral o expiky a jednak proto, ze si potrebuji v praci kompenzovat paranskou absenci aspon na foru ..

Takze k veci, otazka pro drive-70-dingnute magy -

1. idelalni equip pro maga ( frost pokud to hraje roli ), ktery se da sehnat normalne, tzn questy, world bossove, crafted, nebo v normalni 5-man instanci.

2. best equip, ktery se da sehnat v raidovych TBC instancich.

Me zajima konkretne mag, samozrejme odpoved na stejnou otazku oceni zastupce kazdeho povolani ..

Taky by me zajimalo v jakem poradi honite bonusy na equipu, ja jedu ..

1. crit chance
2. spell dmg
3. staty

https://www.facebook.com/esqgame
Go to Top of Page

Tragedy

Bunny_tragedy

2637 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  10:41:27  Show Profile  Visit Tragedy's Homepage  Send Tragedy an ICQ Message Send Tragedy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Crit chance je pro mě rozhodně až na posledním místě.

Tragedy
"Killing is my business...
...and business is good!"
Go to Top of Page

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  10:59:31  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by M.C warior

1. crit chance
2. spell dmg
3. staty

Z beta fora:
quote:
I was playing with numbers yesterday and noticed something very disturbing, Crit Rating is completely overvalued in the itemization system. I'm not just talking about a little bit, I'm talking to the point where it is completely Broken.

There was a great stickied thread in the Euro Forums where a mage worked out how much damage was equal to 1 crit. The number was around 10. The Formula is:

Q u o t e:
The formula to calculate this is:
"X+damage"=3.5*C2*"Base DPS"/(C1*(100-miss+crit*C2) )* ("talented cast time"/"untalented cast time") * 1/"other"

Where base DPS is:
"Base DPS"= (min+max) / (2 * "talented cast time") + "+damage" * C1 / 3.5 * ("untalented cast time"/ "talented cast time") * "other"
Use the addon theorycraft to get this value in an easier way.

C1 depends on what talents you have and what spell it is, it boils down to C1 = (100 + "Total % modifiers from talents")/100
So for a firespell with firepower C1=1.1, for a frost spell 1.06 or 1.09 depending on if you have arcane instability.

C2 is a critical hit modifier, ie how much damage your crits add. For a untalented spell it's 50/100= 0.5, for a talented frost spell it's 1. For a talented fire spell it can be 1.1-1.8 depending on the surrounding enviroment. ~1.1 for a single mage and no debuffs on the target, 1.3 for a single mage with the scorch debuff accounting for stackable ignites, 1.50 for a fire mage in a raid with CoE and other fire mages, 1.8 for a mage in a raid with other mages and someone keeping nightfall up on the target.

"Other" is other modifiers. Spells with a slow effect like frostbolt only gain 95% from +damage so for any frost spell "other" is 0.95. For AOEs the value is 0.33, for AOEs with a slow it's 0.33*0.95

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=47014890&sid=1&pageNo=1

Now this value does scale and it was taking more damage to equal that crit as gear was scaling up but the issue is that under the current itemization it is NEVER worth it to take +Crit Rating over +Damage.

Run the numbers for yourself if you don't believe me. I worked out that with my base gear that 12.5 damage was equal to 1% crit. Which means that 12.5 damage is equal to 22.1 crit rating at level 70, yet in the itemization 12 damage is equal to 10 crit rating . This is easily seen by the PvP gems.

http://www.thottbot.com/beta?i=3822
http://www.thottbot.com/beta?i=3824

Spell Crit due to Intellect scales at a decent rate. My 60 mage (live) gets 1% crit per 60.51int, my friends 64 mage is 60.83 int per 1% crit and my 70 mage is 67.89 int per 1%, those numbers are based on all 3 mages having the same amount of Intellect, 407. The formula for intellect per crit must be somewhat complex since the values seem to change based not only on level but also on the actual amount of Int, there is probably some base amount and then some scaling from there but it's completely off-topic anyway (looking at the numbers again it seems as if there is a guaranteed 1% to crit and it scales from there). So between 60 and 70 there is about a 12% drop-off in effectiveness for int in terms of crit percentage. However between 60 and 70 there is a 57.9% drop-off in effectiveness for Crit-rating and throughout the leveling +damage always has a constant value.

In the end it all comes down to, how much is a crit percentage worth? What will improve your dps more 100 damage or 3.77% crit? Cause thats the current ratio. Even a full fire mage has to see that 100 damage is worth a great deal more then 3.77% crit. Compare Briarwood Reed to Eye of the Beast, under the old system 2% crit vs 29 damage, they used to be somewhat comparable depending on your spec. Then as you level up 29 damage is still 29 damage but that Eye is only worth 1.27% crit at level 70.

Crit Rating is a great idea, and I can see where it was needed, because Crit% needed to be broken into a smaller value so that you could have more varied itemization. The issue is not with 14 crit rating = 1% crit it's with the fact that crit rating scales down SO much on the way to 70. There should be some scaling to account for gear getting better and 1% crit being worth more damage but base damage didn't get that much higher. Based on the values for Intellect and with the difference in Base spell damage it should be 16 crit rating per 1% (at 70) not 22.

So for all you mages wondering where all of your dps went, try switching into your highest +damage pieces and ignore the +crit rating stat entirely (espeecially in regards to sockets) and see what happens. I did that and I went from 535 damage and 21.19% crit (without molten armor) to 664 with 15.04% crit so is 6% crit worth 129 damage? With a 33/0/28 spec (which rewards crit over damage more then other frost specs) my dps in the damage gear is 599.5 while in the crit gear it's 577, which is a huge difference. Thats 55 damage per frostbolt or the equivalent of gaining 67 more +damage (keeping crit rate equalized) or more dps then you gain going from netherwind to enigma (if you only look at those 5 pieces and ignore the set bonuses completely).

I guess I should just be happy I figured this out in Beta since there is no way I am going for Scyer Rep when TBC goes live since 13 crit rating is definitely not equal to 15 damage and 18damage/10crit is far superior to 12damage/15crit. I really hate to think of all the grinding it would have required to go from Scryer to Aldor rep if I had noticed this a month after TBC had shipped.

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Go to Top of Page

M.C warior

me

1073 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  11:23:18  Show Profile  Visit M.C warior's Homepage  Send M.C warior an ICQ Message Send M.C warior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mno tak to je slusna davka na cteni :) du na to .. jinak jsem na Allakhazamu nasel pekny setik :) http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html?setid=649

Go to Top of Page

-Mike-
Average Member

1308 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  11:39:49  Show Profile  Send -Mike- an ICQ Message Send -Mike- a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by M.C warior

Mno tak to je slusna davka na cteni :) du na to .. jinak jsem na Allakhazamu nasel pekny setik :) http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html?setid=649

rovnou na t5 jo? gl

Ja to sbiram:
spell dmg
staty
crit

4seth:jestli je to z bety, tak tam asi nepocitaj -10% spell damage coefficient u vytalentovanejch frostb. a fireb.

Krabice je zaklad.

Edited by - -Mike- on 05/02/2007 11:51:53
Go to Top of Page

JerzeeG

krecek

4364 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  17:14:34  Show Profile  Send JerzeeG an ICQ Message Send JerzeeG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by -Mike-

4seth:jestli je to z bety, tak tam asi nepocitaj -10% spell damage coefficient u vytalentovanejch frostb. a fireb.

hadam, ze tohle brzy zase zrusi, pac to je demence nejvyssiho stupne..

Jerzee <Mor do Kuli>
Go to Top of Page

Gurrshael
Average Member

1888 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  17:57:09  Show Profile  Send Gurrshael an ICQ Message Send Gurrshael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JerzeeG

quote:

Mága jsem sice nehrál, ale talent, který za 5/5 zvýší dmg output (a navíc scaluje úplně se vším!) + manacost u fireballu o 16.6% a u frostboltu dokonce o 20%, mi přijde vzhledem ke pozici ve stromě (hned na začátku) dost silný. Takže proto možná teď ten nerf, když má každé pako kotel spelldamage z nových itemů v BC.

Samozřejmě předpokládám spammování toho kouzla nonstop. Možná se pletu a mág dělá dmg trochu jinak, méně monotóně, pak mě opravte :)

Go to Top of Page

Daran
Starting Member

64 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  09:25:35  Show Profile Send Daran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Ne, demence nejvyššího stupně jsi ty sám. Už dlouho doufám že tě někdo zruší.
Go to Top of Page

Aragorn
Average Member

1001 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  09:30:46  Show Profile  Send Aragorn an ICQ Message Send Aragorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gurrshael

quote:

quote:

Mága jsem sice nehrál, ale talent, který za 5/5 zvýší dmg output (a navíc scaluje úplně se vším!) + manacost u fireballu o 16.6% a u frostboltu dokonce o 20%, mi přijde vzhledem ke pozici ve stromě (hned na začátku) dost silný. Takže proto možná teď ten nerf, když má každé pako kotel spelldamage z nových itemů v BC.

Samozřejmě předpokládám spammování toho kouzla nonstop. Možná se pletu a mág dělá dmg trochu jinak, méně monotóně, pak mě opravte :)

nerek bych ani popel kdyby stejnym zpusobem nerfli i ostatni castery, ale to ze takhle nerfli jen magy JE demence...

Kallath <Mor do Kuli>
Go to Top of Page

Grewen

126 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  09:55:46  Show Profile  Send Grewen an ICQ Message Send Grewen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aragorn
nerek bych ani popel kdyby stejnym zpusobem nerfli i ostatni castery, ale to ze takhle nerfli jen magy JE demence...

omg mag whinuje ze mu sebrali 10% spelldmg bonusu z jednoho kouzla, neskutecne se bavim zkus si zahrat jinou classu a porovnej ji treba v dmg s "nerfnutym" magem ;)
Go to Top of Page

-Mike-
Average Member

1308 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  10:04:58  Show Profile  Send -Mike- an ICQ Message Send -Mike- a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grewen

quote:

omg mag whinuje ze mu sebrali 10% spelldmg bonusu z jednoho kouzla, neskutecne se bavim zkus si zahrat jinou classu a porovnej ji treba v dmg s "nerfnutym" magem ;)

jakou classu myslis? rogunu? locka? dw shamyho? shadowmaga?

Krabice je zaklad.

Edited by - -Mike- on 07/02/2007 10:05:19
Go to Top of Page

Eagle
Average Member

2225 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  10:27:10  Show Profile  Send Eagle an ICQ Message Send Eagle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

protwara

UO, SWG, WoW, EVE, DF, LoL
Go to Top of Page

Gurrshael
Average Member

1888 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  10:48:02  Show Profile  Send Gurrshael an ICQ Message Send Gurrshael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle

quote:

quote:

quote:

protwara

Nezklams, opět mimo. Jen tak dál! +1
:)
Go to Top of Page

tjtm

113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  10:49:17  Show Profile Send tjtm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Myslel huntera, ze jo Grewene?

Postujte sem ty dropy a nepiste <> .

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.
Go to Top of Page

Grewen

126 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  17:01:56  Show Profile  Send Grewen an ICQ Message Send Grewen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

jakoukoli :) porovnej si moznost delat dmg (jak burst tak staly)+ schopnost prezit + redukci agra. at pocitam jak pocitam, vychazi mi mag nejlip ze vsech ;)

nevim jak u vas, ale nasi magove maji zatim jen neco malo pres +600 spelldmg gear bez buffu. ten vas nerf jim sebral na vytalentovanym frostboltu/fireballu kolem 90 dmg noncrit, pri hitu 1300+ nic co by vas zbouralo ;)

ted trosku ontopic: http://www.thottbot.com/?f=i&zones=10953&qm=3&iz=1&cols=nktsq :)
Go to Top of Page

tan
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  17:30:17  Show Profile Send tan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ja si myslim ze je to dost idividualne, hlavne si treba uvedomit ze +dmg a +crit su spojene nadoby , cim vyssi +dmg mas tym ma +crit vacsiu cenu a vice versa. je asi blbost hnat za za critom ked moj gear ma +0 dmg.

Tiez je otazka na co budes dany gear ..na pve je lepsie +dmg, pvp +crit , ci uz kvoli aggru problemu , ale hlavne mozny burst dmg ktory je v pvp ziadany (podstatne je protivnika cim skorej zabit, ako predbehnut ho v dmg. ked ti to spravne critne na zaciatku nemas problem :)

Tannya
Go to Top of Page

M.C warior

me

1073 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  08:44:50  Show Profile  Visit M.C warior's Homepage  Send M.C warior an ICQ Message Send M.C warior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tan
Tiez je otazka na co budes dany gear ..na pve je lepsie +dmg, pvp +crit , ci uz kvoli aggru problemu , ale hlavne mozny burst dmg ktory je v pvp ziadany (podstatne je protivnika cim skorej zabit, ako predbehnut ho v dmg. ked ti to spravne critne na zaciatku nemas problem :)

Tak tak a protoze je v TBC PvP soucast bezneho zivota, kolikrat clovek na questu zabije stejny pocet aliancaku ( nebo oni jeho ) jako mobu do Q, tak honim crit chance

Go to Top of Page

JerzeeG

krecek

4364 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  21:01:29  Show Profile  Send JerzeeG an ICQ Message Send JerzeeG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

nejedna se mi ani tak o nerf, jako spise me dost pobavila nasledujici predstava:
talent >> 1. vysoké nadání, vloha; mimořádná schopnost

no a mag ma od patche jedno "mimoradne nadani" - zkurvit si dmg u kouzla..
tohle je absurdni..

z hlavy me nenapada jediny dalsi pripad talentu "antitalentu"..

edit: jo btw, zna nekdo darana ? co to je za nulu ?

Jerzee <Mor do Kuli>

Edited by - JerzeeG on 08/02/2007 21:03:43
Go to Top of Page

Sheenaz
Starting Member

67 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2007 :  13:58:39  Show Profile Send Sheenaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja kvuli tomu nerfu prestoupil na Arcane Blasty :)

Samozrejme equip je potreba skladat dle talent tree... pro fire maga je mnohem dulezitejsi crit, protoze se mu od nej odviji dalsi postupna dmg. Arcane mag zas uprednostni vysoky staty a vysokou konstantni dmg. Frost mag diky svym schopnostem nepotrebuje tak vysoky staty a vsechno zas rve do critu a dmge...

Mno a pak tu mame samozrejme zamereni... na PvP je Imho nejpouzitelenjsi elementalist tree, popripade PoM Pyro(nuda). Crit a hodne staminy je jasna volba... int ani potreba neni a +-100 dmge nehraje moc roli.

Shu Oxx
Go to Top of Page

PRIBOO
Average Member

DOG

1602 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2007 :  14:20:53  Show Profile  Send PRIBOO an ICQ Message Send PRIBOO a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

jakoukoli :) porovnej si moznost delat dmg (jak burst tak staly)+ schopnost prezit + redukci agra. at pocitam jak pocitam, vychazi mi mag nejlip ze vsech ;)

nevim jak u vas, ale nasi magove maji zatim jen neco malo pres +600 spelldmg gear bez buffu. ten vas nerf jim sebral na vytalentovanym frostboltu/fireballu kolem 90 dmg noncrit, pri hitu 1300+ nic co by vas zbouralo ;)

ted trosku ontopic: http://www.thottbot.com/?f=i&zones=10953&qm=3&iz=1&cols=nktsq :)

Mno u nas maji lockove 1100+ spell dmage gear bez bufu ...

Jinak tady k topicu, prozatim jsou craft itemy podstatne lepsi nez dropy (alespon tailor/cloth co muzu posoudit) a verim tomu ze to jeste tak 1/2 roku potrva nez se neco poradnyho zacne tahat z 25kovej instanci. T4 je silenej crap pro vetsinu povolani a fialky z karazanu jsou skoro horsi nez blue dropy az na par vyjimek.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,17 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000