Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars: The Old Republic
 Star Wars: The Old Republic - General
 Proc musel SWTOR dopadnout tak jak dopadl
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sleglik
Average Member

1779 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  11:20:00  Show Profile  Send sleglik an ICQ Message Send sleglik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arach

no tak podle tvojich prispevku by nad tebou mel navrch i klient ustavu pro mentalne postizeny, pro kteryho je vrchol jeho herni kariery pexeso

no já bych zas tak nad pexesem se nepovyšoval, dohráli jsme ho v ústavu 2x, ono když máš 4 kartičky a najít správné dvojice.... to víš je to těžké :(

to Pertha: dík

-
Go to Top of Page

Sagger
Ci-ua-ua

superior

925 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  02:37:33  Show Profile  Visit Sagger's Homepage  Send Sagger an ICQ Message Send Sagger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mohli by ale už spojit servery, po počátečním náporu je někde dost prázdno.

1st Lokian Platoon, IHC
www.imperialhighcommand.com
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  10:00:05  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ea-sales-beat-targets-star-wars-takes-hit-2012-05-07?siteid=yhoof2

But “Star Wars: The Old Republic” showed signs of weakening. EA said active subscribers totaled 1.3 million at the end of the quarter — down 24% from the 1.7 million reported at the end of the December period, when the game first launched.

“The trend is clearly downward, and for an MMO like this, you don’t want to see a decline this early on,” Sebastian said.

Michael Pachter of Wedbush Securities said the numbers for “Star Wars” during the quarter suggest the game might “level off” at the 1-million-subscriber mark, compared to some earlier estimates of 1.5 million subscribers, “so the franchise is far less valuable.”

(A to jeste cudne mlcej o tom, ze nabizeli volnej mesic kazdymy kdo si zaplati.... )

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!

Edited by - brutus on 08/05/2012 10:04:46
Go to Top of Page

Arach

522 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  17:47:55  Show Profile  Send Arach an ICQ Message Send Arach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ani se nedivim a bude hur, po tom uletu 1.2
Go to Top of Page

vool

842 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  15:27:39  Show Profile  Visit vool's Homepage Send vool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Proc musel SWTOR dopadnout tak jak dopadl

Protože to hrajou ti, co to hrajou?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000