Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Warhammer Online
 Warhammer Online - General
 nejde se pripojit
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pejaken
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  09:19:49  Show Profile Send Pejaken a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zdravim lidi, nainstaloval sem hru, regnul se, aktivoval key na měsíc zadax a nechal updatovat, pak sem vytvořil postavu, ale na serveru, kterej sem nechtěl, tak sem vybral jinej ale ještě před vytvořením druhý postavy sem musel vypnout hru.A teď k problému, zapnu hru(normálně login)a čekám na nahrávání serverů ale vyhodí mi to okýnko: server has closed your connection...
toto mí píše u všech serverů, všechny servery mám napsaný šedou barvou tak nwm pls pomožte

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  09:28:30  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nech mne hadat - tvoje prvni onlineovka? :) ....

The long-awaited Patch 1.3.0b is finally here and to implement it on our servers, we'll need to take them offline for a couple of hours. The patching process will commence on Thursday morning at 07.00GMT/08.00CEST and should be finished by 09.00GMT/10.00CEST. We appreciate your patience and look forward hearing your response to the many new features and balance changes!

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Pejaken
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  09:31:22  Show Profile Send Pejaken a Private Message  Reply with Quote
neni to moje prvni MMORPG, pred chvili sem to nasel :D:D tak sry, no nákou chvilu si pockam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,03 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000