Diskuzní klub hráèù online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Dungeons & Dragons Online – Stormreach
 Dungeons & Dragons Online – General
 Dragon's Vault Module konecne i v EU
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2006 :  15:35:19  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Konecne jsme se dockali. V US pekne modul od betatestovali (dekujem )a kompletni patch notes EU verze modulu jsou TADY

Barabariel Herbicidia - Conjurer - FFXIV:RR - [Ragnarok]
@Herbicid - Champions Online, Star Trek Online

There are many worlds where I visited already
Anarchy Online | Age of Conan | Warhammer Online | StarWars Galaxies | EVE | Earth&Beyond | World of Warcraft | Dungeons & Dragons Online | City of Villains and Heroes | Saga of Ryzom | Lord of the Rings Online

Edited by - Herbicid on 26/04/2006 15:35:47

Trimanius

6302 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2006 :  17:34:55  Show Profile  Send Trimanius an ICQ Message Send Trimanius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A konecne nam za Shan-To-Kor navali quest reward item .)

Human Guardian Markethia - leader kinshipu SeY (The Lord of the Rings Online na serveru Laurelin)
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2006 :  10:33:22  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A uz mam Muckbane (Sklenej 1H +1 kyj Ooze bane :) Ted potrebuju este jeden do leve ruky. Takze pujdu vyzkouset jak moc se daj Koboldi brachove davat solo na Hard :)

Anarchy Online | Age of Conan | Warhammer Online | StarWars Galaxies | EVE | Earth&Beyond | World of Warcraft | Dungeons & Dragons Online | City of Villains and Heroes | Saga of Ryzom | Lord of the Rings Online
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2006 :  11:23:43  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Herbicid

A uz mam Muckbane (Sklenej 1H +1 kyj Ooze bane :) Ted potrebuju este jeden do leve ruky. Takze pujdu vyzkouset jak moc se daj Koboldi brachove davat solo na Hard :)

Jestli se flakas doma tak to skus tak 3x-4x probehnout na normal :) At vime jestli pada i tak.

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2006 :  12:09:12  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

quote:

Jestli se flakas doma tak to skus tak 3x-4x probehnout na normal :) At vime jestli pada i tak.

Doma se neflakam, ale schodou okolnosti mam clienta i v praci :)

Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2006 :  14:49:05  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

quote:

Tak by mel padat i na normal
http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1322831&postcount=10

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráèù online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,14 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000