Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Připravované hry a novinky
 Champions Online
 FTP from 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2010 :  16:20:51  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, Champion!

We’ve got some big news we wanted to share with you right away.

Beginning Q1 2011, Champions Online will offer a free-to-play gameplay option. Everyone can download, play and enjoy Champions Online at absolutely no cost!

All you’ll need to do is download the game and begin playing. It will be a great opportunity to head back to the Champions universe to see what’s changed, spend time with your friends and enjoy a top-tier MMO without spending a dime.

We’re sure you have a lot of questions. That’s good! We’re looking forward to working with you to answer them. Right now, we’ve set up a new short FAQ and a special Q&A forum to begin answering your more in-depth questions.

We plan on entering our free-to-play beta on November 9, and to launch the new, free-to-play version of Champions Online in the first quarter of 2011. We can’t wait to grow the game with you, and we hope you’re as excited as we are!

As always, thanks for your continued support. We’ll see you in Millennium City!

-The Champions Online Team

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!

antarian

897 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2010 :  15:25:58  Show Profile  Send antarian an ICQ Message Send antarian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sem zvedavej jak to implementuji do hry :-) Nemuselo by to byt spatne :-) jeste by to mohli zavest do Star Treku

soucasne hraji nebo gamesy na ktere cekam:
TERA, SECRET WORLD, GW2
bezici predplatne:
LOTRO, Star trek, Champion online
ukoncene predplatne:
UO, L2, AOC, RIFT, WOW, WAR, SWTOR, DCUO, EVE + dalsi co nejdou ani pocitat.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000