Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Darkfall
 Darkfall - General
 Speedhack
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  18:42:04  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACdDm0EY3Ns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh29FuNndXk

:)

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!

Isac

Mr. Orange

2433 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  19:16:38  Show Profile  Visit Isac's Homepage  Send Isac an ICQ Message Send Isac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To by snad ani nebyla online hra, kdyby tam po releasu nefungovala nějaká forma speedhacku.
Go to Top of Page

Marigold

Marigold

3590 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  22:32:19  Show Profile Send Marigold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Naštěstí většinou se to celkem snadno detekuje (i když to chvíli trvá zpracovat). Hra ve které jsem býval (a technicky stále jsem) closed beta tester pak dotyčného sama automaticky kicknula a zabanovala :)
Go to Top of Page

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  06:56:36  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
heh tak to 2. video je fakt dobry... pekna ukazka jak to vidi borec na druhe strane ;-)

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

Dorlas

Mr. Pink 2

2783 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  08:46:33  Show Profile  Send Dorlas an ICQ Message Send Dorlas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no hnus, velebnosti, hnus! A vratili nam je poblity!

Dorlas
TESO
CzH, MdK, ReD, Ragnarok, Pohodari, Multa Nocent
UO, SWG, WoW, VG, AoC, DF, EQ2, Rift, Swtor, GW2, Daoc - inactive
Go to Top of Page

Rodier

StavkaDJu

4328 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  10:06:03  Show Profile  Visit Rodier's Homepage  Send Rodier an ICQ Message Send Rodier a Private Message  Reply with Quote
vcera tam pobihalo nejaky GMko taky nejak extra rychle a lidi rvali "speedhackeer" :-DD nevideli kamen nad hlavou s napisem GM

First of all, who cares? Goodbye! Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!
Secondly, you will still buy this. Stop fishing for attention you lonely little troll.
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  11:19:49  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any macroing within the tower protected areas will be warned once, and then kicked. Repeated violations could result in a ban. Spamming spells or any other disruptive macroing activity within the tower protected areas will be kicked without warning. Repeated violations could result in a ban.

Unattended macroing could get you kicked anywhere in the world and depending on the situation. You engage in it at your own risk.

Any use of third party programs which modify or alter the game including cheats, hacks, mods, bots will instantly result in a permanent ban. There will be no appeal. No excuses such as “I was just testing” will be accepted. We will detect and enforce aggressively.

Thank you,

The Darkfall Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000