Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Warhammer Online
 Warhammer Online - General
 Warhammer Online
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 106

Mandorallen

1212 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  13:06:53  Show Profile  Send Mandorallen an ICQ Message Send Mandorallen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hlavne nikdo poradne ani nevi vo co go, kdyz nemame pristup do te super tajne sekce :).

DF - Gorf Ash - Reservoir Dogs
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  13:52:40  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mandorallen

Hlavne nikdo poradne ani nevi vo co go, kdyz nemame pristup do te super tajne sekce :).

ja tam kdysi pristup mel a reknu ti, neni o co stat

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

Araya

4085 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  21:13:43  Show Profile  Send Araya an ICQ Message Send Araya a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aramir

Arrayo, vy jste opravdu přešli k Order na Eltharion?

jo
Go to Top of Page

NINJA

Lion

510 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  19:28:42  Show Profile  Send NINJA an ICQ Message Send NINJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/target Araya
/cast Mage Bolt

Ninjagon
Go to Top of Page

ManiaCCC

630 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  00:05:45  Show Profile Send ManiaCCC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dalsie zmeny do patchu 1.0.5
quote:
Folks,

Some good news as the weekend approaches:

1) We hope to have the PTS up and running this weekend. Right now we are shooting for sometime tomorrow. The Herald will have all the latest information.

2) As promised, our C&C team has combed through this thread (and pertinent links) and here's what they have found in regards to bugs. Unfortunately, there were a number of both unreported bugs and reported bugs that didn't make it up to the C&C team in time for this patch (initially). I am in total agreement with player sentiment that these bugs need to be fixed along with 1.0.5 and as such, the team is already working on doing that today and over the weekend. The current plan is to fix the vast majority of them in time for the patch but some, because of the coding involved or if they are minor bugs (display) will not be fixed for 1.0.5 but will be fixed as soon as practical. The update to the 1.0.5 patch will be updated to reflect these fixes once these changes are incorporated into 1.0.5.

3) We are also going to look at making some additional changes to some of the classes/archetypes. As I've said before, 1.0.5. is not yet up on the patcher and we expect to continue to make more tweaks/adjustments until the patch goes live. Among the changes currently going into 1.0.5 are:

a) BW/Sorcs will have their crit chance lowered for combustion.

b) Sorcs will also see Word of Pain’s debuff changes from a willpower debuff to a resist debuff to match BWs and it will no longer stack Word of Pain and be a single application that deals damage at the end. Stricken Voices will have its cast time removed to match Bright wizard Choking Smoke.

c) For IBs, we are going to make some changes that will allow the IB to get to low grudge more quickly than initially proposed by increasing Oath friend grudge thresholds from 5/3/1 grudge generated to 10/5/3. Also, we are lowering the grudge required (and making a couple other changes) in the following abilities:

Shield Sweep: Cost reduction from 30 Grudge to 25 Grudge.
Oath bound: Cost reduction from 30 Grudge to 15 Grudge.
Avenging The Debt: Increase heal value.
Away With Ye: Reduce cost from 30 Grudge to 25 Grudge. Increase damage. (Also requires cool down from 0s to 10s)
Watch An' Learn: Reduce cost from 30 Grudge to 15 Grudge. (Also requires cool down from 0s to 20s)
Grumble An' Mutter: Increase heal value.

The combination of better contribution from OF and lowering the grudge cost of some abilities should help alleviate some, if not all, of the IB's concern. We will continue, of course, to look at the IB as a whole to determine if additional changes are still necessary.

d) For our healers, we are looking at making the following changes:

Ranged Healers

Long Cast Big heals go from 3s cast to 2.5s cast
Interrupt / setback value on long heals is reduced by 50%

Melee Healers
Divine Strike and Rend soul will now heal for 350% damage dealt instead of 250%

Like the IBs, this is just part of an ongoing process. As I said yesterday, the team will continue to look very carefully at the healers on the PTS and if more changes need to be made, we'll make them.

e) The Chosen seemed to have a higher number of potential (we haven't confirmed them all yet) bugs but in the meantime, we will make the following changes:

Convert Blast Wave, Bane Shield and Quake to magic attacks that use STR instead of INT for bonus damage
Push Aura code fix up that makes twisting easier

f) The Marauders have a similar bug to the Chosen (using INT not STR) so we are making the following change:

Mouth of Tzeentch will use STR instead of INT for bonus damage

g) For the Black Orc the biggest bug appears to losing their place in the combo chain randomly. The team has been trying to duplicate this all day and so far, no luck. If we can duplicate it, it will be fixed.

So, a few things:

1) Let me once again express my thanks to those great people here on the Vault (and elsewhere) who spent time and energy posting helpful (critical, insightful, positive, etc.) messages. You have helped us quite a bit by doing so. The 1.0.5 thread was, at its best, a great example of how developer<->community interaction can work very well at times when you have motivated players and interested developers who are actually paying attention. So again, you have my thanks.

2) The changes here are still part of an ongoing process of evaluation and reevaluation of 1.0.5. Nothing is final and until the PTS is up and running and 1.0.5 goes through the ringer, will it even be close to final. So please, when the PTS goes up let us know what you think through feedback here and in the game.

3) Some of the bugs/changes that I'm listing here will not be fixed/up by tomorrow of course but they will be during the time that the PTS is running and *before* 1.0.5 goes LIVE. We will keep you informed about the changes through the patcher.

4) A number of people have commented that this patch seems more chock full of ranged DPS changes and while the team believes that a lot of the changes we made to the the rDPS group will have a significant positive impact on our tanks and mDPS folks, they will turn their attention to those careers again after the 1.0.5 version. Again, please keep in mind that bugs for the mDPS/Tanks will be fixed for this version as well.

Again, my thanks to the many members of the WAR community for their efforts in regards to our game.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  04:05:00  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To uz vypada lip, uvidime co z toho nakonec vzejde
Go to Top of Page

Araya

4085 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  06:02:19  Show Profile  Send Araya an ICQ Message Send Araya a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NINJA

/target Araya
/cast Mage Bolt

sakra jsem mel drzet hubu
Go to Top of Page

bitch

744 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  09:18:46  Show Profile  Send bitch an ICQ Message Send bitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak nevim, ale zda se mi, ze Mythic healery opravdu nemusi...

"Fixed an issue with the targeting system that could be used by players to gain an unfair advantage. Targeting of friendly players will now work in the same way as using abilities. Players must either use a keyboard key or click with the mouse to acquire a friendly target. To target a monster or NPC, players must click on the target in the world or /assist a friendly player. Players using our default user interface should see no change as a result of this fix."

Tohle opravdu healovani ve warband usnadni... tak nejak zacinam mit pocit, ze Mythic je banda idiotu a trotlu.

DFO: Stabajzna Sweetie - Czech Heroes @ EU-1
AO: Stabajzna (equip: pvm|pvp) - Czech Anarchy @ RK1
----------------------
UO/VG/TR/WoW/AoC/WAR

Edited by - bitch on 08/11/2008 09:20:26
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  11:47:48  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ManiaCCC

Tahle jedina vec mne dava nadeji ze snad vedi co delaji... snad.

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

ManiaCCC

630 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  11:51:03  Show Profile Send ManiaCCC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

quote:

Tahle jedina vec mne dava nadeji ze snad vedi co delaji... snad.

Tak myslim ze ten dodatok je cely dost dobry..i ked je pravda ze stoji za zamyslenie to co robia..

Mark necha svoj tym spravit zmeny v classoch..oni ako profesionaly teda spravia potrebne zmeny.. Mark to zverejni.. Hraci zacnu whinovat..a bez akehokolvek testu to znova zmenia a zmenia presne to naco hraci nadavaju..

Na jednej strane je to dobre.. Pocuvaju co si myslia hraci a reaguju nato..na druhej strane..firma ako Mythic by si mala stat za svojimi zmenami a nemenit ich skor pokial to nebude riadne otestovane.

Edited by - ManiaCCC on 08/11/2008 11:51:36
Go to Top of Page

Deimnia

1624 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  12:00:11  Show Profile  Send Deimnia an ICQ Message Send Deimnia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^ Reknu jen jedno slovo.

Marketing

Deim Son - Člověk kterého milujete nenávidět. :)
Go to Top of Page

NINJA

Lion

510 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2008 :  16:23:24  Show Profile  Send NINJA an ICQ Message Send NINJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Renown musí proudit :lol:
http://ninjagon.blogspot.com/2008/11/renown-must-flow.html

Ninjagon
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  16:17:48  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Renown musí proudit :lol:
http://ninjagon.blogspot.com/2008/11/renown-must-flow.html

Peknej clanek, jen mensi oprava ten obrazek s renown ranky omylem leaknul Mythicu, max rr je stale 80.
Go to Top of Page

NINJA

Lion

510 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  19:34:09  Show Profile  Send NINJA an ICQ Message Send NINJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
JO to je pravda, zatím je RR 80 max. Nu ale třeba jsou připraveni někdy v budoucnu to rozšířit, kdo ví, třeba jim uteklo co nemělo

Ninjagon
Go to Top of Page

Lupus
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  02:52:41  Show Profile Send Lupus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bitch

Tak nevim, ale zda se mi, ze Mythic healery opravdu nemusi...

"Fixed an issue with the targeting system that could be used by players to gain an unfair advantage. Targeting of friendly players will now work in the same way as using abilities. Players must either use a keyboard key or click with the mouse to acquire a friendly target. To target a monster or NPC, players must click on the target in the world or /assist a friendly player. Players using our default user interface should see no change as a result of this fix."

Tohle opravdu healovani ve warband usnadni... tak nejak zacinam mit pocit, ze Mythic je banda idiotu a trotlu.

Ze by reakce na healbot adony:)No ja bych videl asi nejlepsi patch mesice neco jako Mythic:Dali jsme kopacky GoA,ted to prebirame my.Je fakt,ze mnoho problemu ohledne latenci,lagu,padu apod...neni zpusobeno hrou jako takovou,ale nekvalitnim servisem ze strany GoA.
Go to Top of Page

bitch

744 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  10:18:51  Show Profile  Send bitch an ICQ Message Send bitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lupus
Ze by reakce na healbot adony:)No ja bych videl asi nejlepsi patch mesice neco jako Mythic:Dali jsme kopacky GoA,ted to prebirame my.Je fakt,ze mnoho problemu ohledne latenci,lagu,padu apod...neni zpusobeno hrou jako takovou,ale nekvalitnim servisem ze strany GoA.

jj to byla rekace na to, ze uz nebude funckni hovercast a healbot bude muset jet pres 2 kliky namisto jednoho. Taky uz jsem preventivne prestal hrat healera bo na takove healovani se jim muzu tak akorat vysrat a zacal hrat dps.

----------------------
UO/VG/TR/WoW/AoC/WAR
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  11:01:53  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm ja nevim jestli o neco prichazim, ale jedu klasiku - klik na hrace nebo jeho ikonu nebo F klavesy na group members a pak zmacknu heal, nic vic neni potreba.

A Mythic jednoznacne rekl, ze addony nebudou mit moznost pridavat do hry nove funkce.

Edited by - Lobos on 13/11/2008 11:04:10
Go to Top of Page

Lupus
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  13:40:17  Show Profile Send Lupus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No ja si healera nejaky cas hral a stacil mi na to squared pro prehled o lidech a healem zadne problemy,pohoda klidecek a vinecko pri ruce(a po navratu z hospody po sedmi pivech:D)
Go to Top of Page

bitch

744 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  23:05:21  Show Profile  Send bitch an ICQ Message Send bitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No pokud momentalne nepouzivate hovercast tak prichazite o hodne protoze je to peckovni addon, kterej je udelanej primo pro squared a dost urychluje a ulehcuje healovani. Proste kdyz chces nekoho healnout tak jen najedes na jeho bar /bez clicku/ a zmacknes klavesu kde mas nabindovanej heal nebo cokoli co chces na nej hodit. A i kdyz to na nej zacastis mas jako primarni target sebe. Nejaky mackani F1-F6? Huh, zdlouhavy... a healovani ve warband je s timhle proste supr. Ale hold kdo to nezkusil bude tvrdit, ze to neni treba no.

----------------------
UO/VG/TR/WoW/AoC/WAR
Go to Top of Page

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2008 :  08:42:04  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no ja treba addony, ktere berou kontrolu nad tim co delam moc rad nemam...
proto treba hovercast jsem ani nikdy nezkousel... bohate staci squared... mysi na tu bunku najet musis tak jako tak a ten klik navic jeste nikoho nezabil... navic je pak vsechno takove vic transparentni ;-)

a o tom ze se emonitor mel zakazat nehodlam polemizovat, to je podle me dany...

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

Pramen

297 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2008 :  09:03:50  Show Profile Send Pramen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bitch

jj to byla rekace na to, ze uz nebude funckni hovercast a healbot bude muset jet pres 2 kliky namisto jednoho. Taky uz jsem preventivne prestal hrat healera bo na takove healovani se jim muzu tak akorat vysrat a zacal hrat dps.

Addony by zejména měly být na to, aby si hráč "zpřehlednil" hru. Jen ať se zbaví addonů, které hru usnadnějí, nemají ve hře co dělat. Jestli kvůli tomuto lidi přestávají hrát healery, tak to vážně musí být healeři z donucení, nebo L**Y, které to za normálního běhu nestíhají. Aspoň jsi se uvedl názorným příkladem.

Osobně používám jen item linker, který stejně nikdy ve hře nepoužívám (a za nějakou dobu bude ve hře implementován standardně) a taky jsem, taky healuju a nikdy jsem neměl nutkání hledat na tyto věci addony.
Go to Top of Page

bitch

744 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2008 :  17:53:13  Show Profile  Send bitch an ICQ Message Send bitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No vy dva jste presne ten priklad lidi co to nikdy nezkusili a budou remcat jak to nepotrebuji. Taky jsem to nikdy nepotreboval do ty doby nez jsem si to nainstaloval a zjistil, ze s tim muzu daleko efektivneji healovat nez bez toho. To je jako kdyz mi nekdo, kdo ma skodovku 120 bude vypravet, ze nepotrebuje lepsi auto, protoze to jeho ho taky, kdyz buh da, doveze kam chce. Akorat ten komfort je trochu o necem jinem.

A pokud muzu healovat pomoci addonu efektivneji, tak bych asi nebyl normalni, kdybych toho nevyuzil. A emonitor sem netahejte, to je sracka, se kterou se neda absolutne healovat.

To Pramen: Kdybys cetl i me prispevky pred tim, zjistil bys, ze nerf hovercastu me k odstaveni healera neprinutil, ale to je fuk. A jestli si myslis, ze to, ze nepouzivas zadny addon z tebe dela nejakeho supr hc skilled playera, tak budiz. Ja se za to, ze vyuzivam plne potencialu addonu, nestydim.

----------------------
UO/VG/TR/WoW/AoC/WAR
Go to Top of Page

ManiaCCC

630 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2008 :  18:12:26  Show Profile Send ManiaCCC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tu skor ide skor o to co povie Mythic.. ak nechce aby sa pouzivalo nieco take ako hovercast tak je proste fakt ze ten co si nato ani neprivykol tak nebudem remcat ze mu nieco chyba..:)

Ale ja si skor kladiem otazku ci by nebolo skor lepsie takto popularne addony implementovat priamo do hry tak aby nebolo treba.. Viem ze mnoho addonov je az prilis a robia 75% veci automaticky ale napriklad tento hovercast sa mi zda byt v pohode.. nevidim tam nic neferove.. tak ci tak sa musi healer rozhodnut koho healnut..akurat si usetri nejaky ten klik.. Osobne si myslim ze taketo veci by sa mali stat sucastou hry aby bol interface este viac "user-friendly" a nie to zakazovat a znemoznovat.
Go to Top of Page

NINJA

Lion

510 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2008 :  21:13:10  Show Profile  Send NINJA an ICQ Message Send NINJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ten healovací systém pomocí "/target mouseover" znám a ano je to efektivnější o ten jeden click, když stačí myší najet na políčko targetu, ale je to také pohodlnost. Dobrý healer to nepotřebuje

Ninjagon
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  10:33:52  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ten healovací systém pomocí "/target mouseover" znám a ano je to efektivnější o ten jeden click, když stačí myší najet na políčko targetu, ale je to také pohodlnost. Dobrý healer to nepotřebuje

on taky za celou dobu bitch netvrdil(a) ze je dobrej healer :D

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Sho

lllllllllll

242 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  11:47:09  Show Profile  Send Sho an ICQ Message Send Sho a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

ano, takhle jsem to praktikoval vždicky.. adony k healovaní sem nepoužival nikdy a to že sem se healeru už něco nahral =)

Hloupému člověku nejvíce prospívá, když mlčí. Kdyby to však věděl, nebyl by už hloupý.

DotA - This Way

Edited by - Sho on 15/11/2008 11:47:43
Go to Top of Page

NINJA

Lion

510 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  12:58:26  Show Profile  Send NINJA an ICQ Message Send NINJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hodil by se nám Zealot Sho, co ty na to

Ninjagon
Go to Top of Page

Sho

lllllllllll

242 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  13:40:44  Show Profile  Send Sho an ICQ Message Send Sho a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hodil by se nám Zealot Sho, co ty na to

hmm, to zní lakavě.. jenže to by znamenalo smazat postavy .. aaaaaaa to je sakra problem ale zas na druhou stranu postavy jsou v T2 fázy.. nevim nevim ninjo Jdu si dát kavu a popřemýšlim o tom.

Hloupému člověku nejvíce prospívá, když mlčí. Kdyby to však věděl, nebyl by už hloupý.

DotA - This Way
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  15:40:11  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Realm WAR live
http://www.war-europe.com/#/realmwarindex/?realmwar=Index.war&lang=en
Go to Top of Page

Jace
Average Member

xcom

1183 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  16:59:42  Show Profile Send Jace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spajdr

Realm WAR live

jeste jsi zapomnel zminit, ze to nefunguje v nicem krome IE.

MMOs failed.
Go to Top of Page

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  19:13:39  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jace

quote:

Realm WAR live
http://www.war-europe.com/#/realmwarindex/?realmwar=Index.war#9001;=en

ve firefoxu mi to bezi...

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

Aramir
ex sejra

1083 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  20:03:26  Show Profile Send Aramir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taky mi to běží v lišce. Ještě by to chtělo ten server population status :)
Go to Top of Page

Deesel
ex zedek

145 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2008 :  21:46:08  Show Profile  Send Deesel an ICQ Message Send Deesel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me to taky bezi, ovsem mam problem s prekladem, takze nevim vo co go

WoW --- Zedek --- Mage lvl 60 --- off
VG ----- Deesel --- Druid lvl 42 --- off
WAR --- Deesel --- BW lvl 40 ----- off
Go to Top of Page

Sho

lllllllllll

242 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2008 :  02:24:37  Show Profile  Send Sho an ICQ Message Send Sho a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Realm WAR live

IE? Internet Exploer? vždit´ už war nehraješ tak tfuj tfuj tfuj utikej jinam...

DotA - This Way

Edited by - Sho on 16/11/2008 17:17:13
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2008 :  08:34:04  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Realm WAR live
http://www.war-europe.com/#/realmwarindex/?realmwar=Index.war#9001;=en

musim rict ze z tech marketing bullshitu jsem vubec nepochopil o cem to vlastne ma byt

ad ie, jen v ie se to zobrazuje 100% jinak ten web funguje dosti zvlastne a obcas se proste zobrazi uprostred jen cernocerna prazdnota.

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

ManiaCCC

630 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2008 :  14:46:40  Show Profile Send ManiaCCC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja sa priznam ze som tiez netusil o com to bude pokial som nevidel ze to je vlastne len WAR armory :).. teda ak tam neni nieco co som este nenasiel.. Mne sa to jakztakz podarilo rozbehat aj v Opere.. ale je fakt ze ten flash vsetko len zhorsuje..
Go to Top of Page

Araya

4085 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  06:18:35  Show Profile  Send Araya an ICQ Message Send Araya a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sho

quote:

quote:

Realm WAR live

prosim nauc se tam psat to spravny Y, je to opravdu hnus to cist. Uz v minulem prispevku to mas. Myslel jsem ze je to preklep, ale to uz asi neni tvuj pripad.
Go to Top of Page

Sho

lllllllllll

242 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  17:31:36  Show Profile  Send Sho an ICQ Message Send Sho a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Araya

quote:
Originally posted by Sho

quote:

quote:

Realm WAR live

prosim nauc se tam psat to spravny Y, je to opravdu hnus to cist. Uz v minulem prispevku to mas. Myslel jsem ze je to preklep, ale to uz asi neni tvuj pripad.

jj, I/Y je muj velký problem... bohužel jsem na škole patřil spíš k těm outsiderum třídy a učení se jazyka českeho sem se nikdy něvěnoval. zakladku a střední jsem prošel ze 4kami ..pokud ti to teda tolik vadí tak se ti omlouvám a od ted používam na psaní imperium pravidla českeho pravopisu ... to s angličtinou jsem na tom podstatně líp - stějně se za par let bude po světě mluvit jenom anglicky takže na naky doučování sere pes ...

edit.: schvalně kolik hrubek najdeš v tomto postu..

DotA - This Way

Edited by - Sho on 17/11/2008 17:32:53
Go to Top of Page

Deimnia

1624 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  18:03:21  Show Profile  Send Deimnia an ICQ Message Send Deimnia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^ To je teda dost hloupe zduvodneni... neco jako bys rekl, ze porad seres do trenek, protoze kdyz jsi byl malej, tak jsi nedaval pozor v dobe, kdy ti mama vysvelovala, jak se pouziva zachod.

Go to Top of Page

Sho

lllllllllll

242 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  18:15:35  Show Profile  Send Sho an ICQ Message Send Sho a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Deimnia

^^ To je teda dost hloupe zduvodneni... neco jako bys rekl, ze porad seres do trenek, protoze kdyz jsi byl malej, tak jsi nedaval pozor v dobe, kdy ti mama vysvelovala, jak se pouziva zachod.

^^ To je teda dost hloupe přirovnání... naštěstí kam srát jsem jako¨malej pobral... u toho myslim že nemusíš myslet. A takový věci my jdou...
btw. myslel jsem že tohle jsou fora o Online hrách.. zatim co to tu jak kde čtu tak vidim samý nadavky,urážky a pomluvy.. kk, a do mě :-)

DotA - This Way

Edited by - Sho on 17/11/2008 18:16:29
Go to Top of Page

Deimnia

1624 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  19:56:35  Show Profile  Send Deimnia an ICQ Message Send Deimnia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^ A vis co znamena myslet, ze?

Go to Top of Page

ManiaCCC

630 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  20:48:06  Show Profile Send ManiaCCC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Deimnia, ja len dufam ze aspon ty si dokonaly/a ked uz nikto iny nie je.
Go to Top of Page

Deimnia

1624 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  22:15:22  Show Profile  Send Deimnia an ICQ Message Send Deimnia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ja zase doufam, ze nekdo vida zakon, ktery bude postihovat atention whores, pubertaky, dusevne nemocne a jine skodlive individua zasirajici svyma zpravama internetove diskuze a fora.

Kdyby jsi vedel, jak tezke je moderovat forum a kolik skvelych lidi, pisici sve blogy prestalo psat kvuli tomu, ze procistovani jejich webu zabralo 95% dne... vubec by jsi se nedivil zde pritomnym, kteri reaguji tak, jak reaguji.

Edited by - Deimnia on 17/11/2008 22:17:25
Go to Top of Page

ManiaCCC

630 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  23:24:26  Show Profile Send ManiaCCC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Deimnia

quote:

Ja zase doufam, ze nekdo vida zakon, ktery bude postihovat atention whores, pubertaky, dusevne nemocne a jine skodlive individua zasirajici svyma zpravama internetove diskuze a fora.

Kdyby jsi vedel, jak tezke je moderovat forum a kolik skvelych lidi, pisici sve blogy prestalo psat kvuli tomu, ze procistovani jejich webu zabralo 95% dne... vubec by jsi se nedivil zde pritomnym, kteri reaguji tak, jak reaguji.

Jezis..nelutuj sa... Ked to nezvladas tak to nerob.. ale nerob zo seba niekoho viac.. To ze Sho ma problemy s nejakymi i/y neznamena ze nevie co znamena "mysliet" a ze ma niekto pravo ho podla toho i sudit. Navyse kludne moze byt ze taky Sho robi oproti tebe o mnoho narocnejsiu pracu ako ty a ty si len trtko s nabiflenov gramatikou.. A predtym nez sem zacnes pisat co si vsetko v zivote dokazal tak ti radsej hned hovorim ze to je len cisto hypoteticky priklad.
Go to Top of Page

NINJA

Lion

510 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2008 :  23:59:58  Show Profile  Send NINJA an ICQ Message Send NINJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No super, místo informací týkajících se WARu tu máme offtopic na celou stránku o českém pravopisu a kdo to má těžké, fujtajbl (to je skutečné citoslovce prosím )

Realm war není ani náhodou "další armory" to jenom vy bohužel neznáte DAoC Herald, který fungoval a online běžel dlouho před tím, než začal existovat nějaký world of warcraft...

Jedná se o starou ale skvělou myšlenku - online statistiky o serverech gildách a hráčích v mnoha kategoriích, nař. podle získaného renownu, influence, počtu zabitých nepřátel atd, atd. Jede mi to na Firefoxu bez jakýchkoliv problémů a je to věc na jejíž zprovoznění čekám už od spuštění WARu, protože jsem věděl, že přijde, stejně jako byla v DAoCu. Akorád nevím co je na tom k nechápání

Ninjagon

Edited by - NINJA on 18/11/2008 00:01:20
Go to Top of Page

Aramir
ex sejra

1083 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2008 :  08:07:23  Show Profile Send Aramir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Od Marca Jacobse, post na Vnboardech Link

Folks,

When we launched our Public Test Server last week our goal was to create a place where we could test and iterate on ideas/initiatives/fixes with our subscribers in a non-LIVE environment. Our plan was that no patch would make it through the PTS until we were sure that it was tested thoroughly and properly. Patch 1.0.5 (Combat and Careers) is a perfect example of how this system is supposed to work. Thanks to the data and feedback we’ve gathered over the last week we are going to make some major changes to 1.0.5. First, the Combat and Careers portion of the patch is being moved to 1.0.6. We have made enough changes that we have decided to let them stay on PTS a while longer for additional testing. As I’ve said before, we will not rush these changes on to the LIVE servers until we are sure that they have been thoroughly tested and that the changes are working the way that the designers planned. It was evident throughout the testing process that some of the changes needed to be reconsidered and some changed outright. Thus and secondly, we are making the following changes to certain careers:

1) For our Ironbreakers, this means more time to assess the impact at our proposed changes to the Grudge mechanic to IBs in RvR. When patch 1.0.6 goes up on Deathsword, we will have an updated version of the grudge mechanic. As of now, this will result in IBs having decay beginning at 15 seconds as well a much slower loss of grudge per second than originally planned. Over the course of 1.0.6 on the PTS, we will continue to look at this mechanic and see if we have to add some additional time to the beginning of grudge decay.

2) For our healers, we are going to keep the decrease in cast time for the “big heals” but we are reverting the changes to the HOTs back to their current LIVE status. Given the changes and general increases to most careers’ DOTs, keeping healers’ HOTs where they are currently is the more prudent path. As we continue testing with 1.0.6, this may change but for now we want to spend some more time running the numbers before we make any additional changes to our healers.

3) Sorcs/BWs will not have any buffs to their DOTs until we can gather more data on the long-term impact of these DOTs.

4) We are looking at several interface changes geared to make target selection, spell-casting, etc. easier and more reliable especially in RvR.

Those are some of the biggest changes to the “Combat and Careers” portion of 1.0.5. Additionally, 1.0.5 will now focus on the “Heavy Metal” event that paves the way for the introduction of the Blackguard and the Knight of the Blazing Sun as well as a few other changes including fixes/improvements to our Realm War system. We expect to deploy 1.0.5 tomorrow to our LIVE servers. Once that is done, version 1.0.6 will be deployed to our PTS with all the current C&C changes. Additionally, 1.0.6 will also provide an opportunity for testers to get a sneak peek at those two new careers. So, please, keep signing on to our PTS and help us gather the data we need to ensure that the changes we are making are what we intend them to be, a series of necessary and balanced steps to improve balance among the careers. As always, I thank you for your patronage and support of WAR.

Mark

Edited by - Aramir on 18/11/2008 08:08:49
Go to Top of Page

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2008 :  09:28:32  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmm to je skoro jak kdyby "odvolavam co jsem odvolal"...
ale je to rozhodne spis dobre

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2008 :  09:34:05  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by celdric
ale je to rozhodne spis dobre

ja taky rozhodne myslim ze asi urcite to mozna bude dobre

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

Wuuduu

544 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2008 :  09:58:45  Show Profile Send Wuuduu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sho
... to s angličtinou jsem na tom podstatně líp - stějně se za par let bude po světě mluvit jenom anglicky takže na naky doučování sere pes ...

Za "par let" sa bude hovorit skor cinsky ako anglicky, tomu ver.
Uz teraz je na svete raz tolko ludi hovoriacich aktivne cinsky ako tych, co hovoria anglicky. (a to je tych cinskych dialektov este viac, v tej statistike sa ratal ten najrozsirenejsi)
Anglictina je asi tak ... tretia.

A obhajovat neznalost materinskeho jazyka nejakymi kecami...

EVE: H00d – [RG] / [-RZR-] – R.I.P.
WAR: Klingac – Causa Justa / Karak Azgal – R.I.P.
EQ2: Silwia Luisa – Undead / Runnyeye – R.I.P.
GW: Luisa de Silwa – R.I.P.
Go to Top of Page

NoX

cat

1051 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2008 :  11:24:46  Show Profile  Send NoX an ICQ Message Send NoX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Marketo, dokud budeš psát posty, kde jen neustále někoho napadáš, nebudou mít dlouhou životnost.

Lišák
A20.00%, E80.00%, K46.67%, S53.33%

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 106 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,12 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000