Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 World of Warcraft
 World of Warcraft - Questy/Buildy/Hinty
 Onyxia killing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2005 :  20:57:45  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://pacifistguild.org/onyxia/

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2005 :  21:20:16  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
docela me zaujala tahle pasaz:

"Gear discussion: We did our original runs with full fire resist gear, everyone had around 130-150 fire resist on average, with some people up in the 200s. Eventually we ditched all of our fire prot gear in favor of +sta gear (or just your normal equip) and only had paladin auras for fire resist. Now we don't bother with fire resist equip."

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Go to Top of Page

MegaDeath
Average Member

1989 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2005 :  15:51:12  Show Profile  Send MegaDeath an ICQ Message Send MegaDeath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ten zaver akorat potvrdil moje predpoklady - je lepsi mit o 1000hp vic nez mit 100fire resist
Go to Top of Page

Stilgar
Average Member

1971 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2005 :  16:43:27  Show Profile  Send Stilgar an ICQ Message Send Stilgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no ten s 10K+ hp je fakt maso

[Stilgar]
Usul, we have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.
Go to Top of Page

Herbicid

XBL2

885 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  16:17:15  Show Profile  Visit Herbicid's Homepage  Send Herbicid an ICQ Message Send Herbicid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kdyby nekdo nahodou este nevedel, tak vcera kolem 11 vecer Horda na Shadow Moonu dracici poprve zabila :)A to nejen Horda, alici maji co dohanet :))

Barabariel Herbicidia - Conjurer - FFXIV:RR - [Ragnarok]
@Herbicid - Champions Online, Star Trek Online

There are many worlds where I visited already
Anarchy Online | Age of Conan | Warhammer Online | StarWars Galaxies | EVE | Earth&Beyond | World of Warcraft | Dungeons & Dragons Online | City of Villains and Heroes | Saga of Ryzom | Lord of the Rings Online
Go to Top of Page

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  06:10:56  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak jsem si cetl ohledne dropu veci z onyxie a lidi si stezuji na prilis caste padani jistych veci. Tohle me pobavilo:

Gandalf - Bilbo, we need you to help us kill Smog the dragon.

Bilbo - meh, I'll pass, I already have my epic helm.

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Go to Top of Page

Johny

681 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  09:23:17  Show Profile  Send Johny an ICQ Message Send Johny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je pravda ze z dosavadnich 2 killu na shadowmoonu pokazdy pada priest helma(ne ze by me to vadilo ) .Ale 2 killy sou asi malo na mereni dropu.

Ex - UO,AO,WoW,AoC,WHO,RoM,Aion,HoN,Lol,GW 2,PoE, D III, DotA 2

now - HotS

Inc - POE : Awakening
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,09 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000