Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Ultima Online - Drachenfels (European OSI shard)
 CzechHeroes
 koupe ffxi
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pacient

297 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2003 :  18:11:17  Show Profile  Send Pacient an ICQ Message Send Pacient a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stormer bude obednavat krabice s ffxi, tak pokad ji jeste nekdo chce, muze napsat stormovi na icq 859656 at se to veme v jednom baliku ;p

Dutá hlava víc duní.

Unknown

146 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2004 :  22:00:11  Show Profile  Send Unknown an ICQ Message Send Unknown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
co to je .. snad ne naky super datadisk .) ? ze by jeste vylepsili pvp jeste vic nez je? rekni mi o tom neco.. dik
Go to Top of Page

Octopuss
rumový kanál

orly

2749 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2004 :  22:37:13  Show Profile Send Octopuss a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To je nejaka uplne jina hra :) Takova japonska posahanina, jak to ty sikmovoky umej :)
Go to Top of Page

Temper

336 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2004 :  13:05:05  Show Profile  Visit Temper's Homepage  Send Temper an ICQ Message Send Temper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Octopuss

To je nejaka uplne jina hra :) Takova japonska posahanina, jak to ty sikmovoky umej :)

LOL to je přesně vono
Go to Top of Page

†… Havran …†
Average Member

1962 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2004 :  13:42:56  Show Profile  Send †… Havran …† an ICQ Message Send †… Havran …† a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jj desna sracka :)

EVE: Lord Greg (Black Nova Corp) [Band of Brothers] [IT Alliance] BoB Forever
KILLER 73.3% LOOTER 66.7% THIEF 33.3% SCAMMER 26.7
Go to Top of Page

Pacient

297 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2004 :  14:30:03  Show Profile  Send Pacient an ICQ Message Send Pacient a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nj, je to japoncky a pvp tam ani neni, ale ma to takovy "playonline" a v tym je chat jako je uoam pro uo, tak proto se mi to libi ;p
Ale kdy to stormer opravdu obedna je ve hvezdach, ted je na czh uoam zase dost lidi na pokec, takze na to ffxi nijak nespecham ;p

Dutá hlava víc duní.
Go to Top of Page

Unknown

146 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2004 :  11:02:38  Show Profile  Send Unknown an ICQ Message Send Unknown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no tak nic no .... jsem myslel ze bych zase zazil nakou legrandu jako kdyz se loni stavelo v malasu
Go to Top of Page

†… Havran …†
Average Member

1962 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2004 :  08:31:40  Show Profile  Send †… Havran …† an ICQ Message Send †… Havran …† a Private Message  Reply with Quote
to byl des ja vlezl k lune kera priserne lagovala a sel sem asi 3 obrazovky asi 20 minut pak to spadlo a ja nemohl lognout :)

EVE: Lord Greg (Black Nova Corp) [Band of Brothers] [IT Alliance] BoB Forever
KILLER 73.3% LOOTER 66.7% THIEF 33.3% SCAMMER 26.7
Go to Top of Page

Stilgar
Average Member

1971 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2004 :  23:20:36  Show Profile  Send Stilgar an ICQ Message Send Stilgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
co sem o tom slysel tak hra je pomerne zdarena problem je ale prej komunita ve ktere pry opravdu prevazuji osoby silne nizssiho veku a tak ,... prepostnu se text z LC fora od jednoho ex_AO (ex)FFXI hrace:

OMG. I am out too! - Machyna leaves FFXI

I feel real stupid and silly writing this.

My father tried to teach me to stick with things. That you can't get anything that is worth anything right away. That the struggle determines the value of the reward. Etc, etc..

I don't know, maybe I've already shed a decent amount of blood, sweat and tears over FFXI..?

Anyways. Quitting FFXI. At least for now. Don't know if it's for good. I think so, 'cause the reasons for leaving have little to do with actual game mechanics.

I am leaving 'cause:

The puerile console platform and origins of FFXI has attracted more than it's fair share of little babies. These (mostly NA) babies are rude, extremely aggressive, are sucky players (FFXI combat actually involves some tactics and skills), and are just plain ignorant.

Anectdote:

Much of the character design of monsters in FFXI is very reminiscent of Jim Henson's Dark Crystal, the "dark" animation movie he and the other muppet fathers made, eh - early 80's? Crystals are also very widely used and an ubiqitious item in Vana'diel (the land of FFXI), you also have actual dark crystals ingame.

So there I was one chilly morning hunting with a decent team in a bunker in Battalia and I said as a joke - "There's a Dark Crystal in my backpack, it's got a little notice printed on the side - It says "TM - Jim Henson"".

No-one laughed, not one got it. I've actually used that as a gauge of groups later, and NEVER gotten a laugh. I informed them who Jim Henson was and once I got - "But he's dead"...

Now - Of course not everyone would know who Jim Henson is - but this is people with a CONFESSED OBSESSION WITH ANIMÉ! Animation and it's origins should be important to them. Jim Henson and his muppets are one of them.

IGNORAMUSES.

And I wouldn't give a rat's ass if they didn't know who he was if they were good at playing the game!

I am all for pluralistic societies, but I'm wondering if this was a good idea. The extremely polite, quiet and shy (generally) Japanese run for cover when an NA player starts shouting LFG. I have gotten much praise also from Jpn players for my skill, but nowadays they run from me as well, when they see the E sign behind my name.

I am ashamed. I wanted to fight beside them, with respect, and show them that a westerner can embody the same discipline and skill as they have, and even better them now and then.

Not to be.

Gomen nasai!! - Domo Arigato for the good times! And bai bai dahling.

Heck, until WoW comes out this summer, which I will try, don't know how good it will be though - I don't know where to put myself. I am an errant MMORPG'er of the old school, floating aimlessly on the sea, stopping at no harbor.

Ahhh! I MIGHT re-install AO again. I love the quirkyness of AO, and it generally attracts more mature people. But damn it has a lot of SERIOUS ISSUES. And the "standing around for hours to get pts. to get phatz to stand around showing off with" syndrome is a nasty and unsound one.

But LC is a very nice guild.

OK - Bowing out of FFXI. Ekatarina is officially resigning as an officer of LC in FFXI. Good luck Arsine, really hope it works out better for you!

Machyna

nerikam ze to nestoji za to hrat, ale tomuhle hlaci celkem verim.
Ale to jen tak info na okraj, nic proti FFXI nemam.

[Stilgar]
Usul, we have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.

Edited by - Stilgar on 23/01/2004 23:21:48
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000